Have OC of gf for responses kik jaygnat

Give her a lift to the train station

Hang her from a lamppost.

gag her with my cock, hold her nose and cum down her throat

hej anonku, pamiętam cię
kurwa

no witam

mooooreee

moja wróciła po pół roku z erazmusa i skoczyła z miseczki B do C. niestety mam tylko zdjęcia przed

wwyd to my cousin?

please post more

Wwyd to this model wannabe slut Michelle?

From one of her "shoots"

>WWYD
have sex with her

/end thread

wwyd to my wife?

What would you do to Helen?

Michelle's bikini body

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife, gf mother, sister or someone you know on kik? Just post their name here or EVEN BETTER send it to me in private to avoid them getting spammed/whiteknighted. My kik is justoneguy511

Face?

Kek have people actually want you to send their cocks to their sisters?

She looks like a good time, I'd have her kneel down and suck my cock, then peel off those jeans and fuck her doggy style she has pretty feet and nice legs for such a small frame user

Holy fuck.
Id hold her down and fuck her as hard as i could until i filled her with my cum .

ale i tak zajebiste cycuszki anonie, ssałbym

Her name is Ellie. I have some nudes. Her Snapchat. Her Instagram. If you want them tell me wwyd and leave ur Kik. Check the replies on this post for more

Oh i wpuld throat fucl her so hard making her gag and choke id watch her makeup smear all over her face before i pull out and cover her face and glasses in cum.
Kik?

happens a lot lmao.

vola r/9yvvcfnw

Post ye kik m8.
Would love to throat fuck her until i emptied my balls all over her pretty face

And how do the sisters reply?

Post your Kik mate

flibidy dibdob wambamaloumi

Don't have a kik, sorry.

vola r/9yvvcfnw

God damn it inb4 i get spammed
Bogthe5th

>pretend to be a professional photographer
>tell her I'm doing artistic retro style
>show her mt ancient camera from CPPP
>lure her to my flat
>let her pose for me a bit, take photos
>push her to her limits
>if underwear is fine suggest naked
>if naked is fine make her do use rolling pin as dildo
>then sharpie in the pooper
>then if she does it all suggest having sex on the camera
>she actually did it?
>let her go
>BUT
>if at any point she says no
>mace her and tie her slander body with a rope
>take her to my basement
>rape her and take photos
>hit her with the rolling pin every day
>and rape more
>make her beg
>do it untill I make her tell me she loves me
>make her promise she won't run away when I let her go
>when she does that
>smile
>come closer to her
>take a knife to cut the ropes
>and slash her ugly bruised face with it
>take the rolling pin again
>start hitting her
>and rape at the same time
>do it untill she dies
>with my cock still inside her

>post pictures on Sup Forums

Fuck to bad.
Id hold her by her hair and bend her over i would fuck her ass raw making her scream until i came deep in her bowels.

i'd love to have her kissing my balls and jerking me off till i cum in her hair

kik is Storum95

get her drunk off wine and the take advantage of her

this slut?

oh, good one. have her do a naughty cam show for a random bunch of guys on the net while drunk. and once she gets all turned on, i tie her up and have the guys tell me what to do with her.

record your voice to a soundboard and use if while i fuck her blindfolded

First thing I'd do is take her camera and reset the white balance.

I like your style

I would rip that bra and pull down her panties, push her against the wall and ass-fuck her. later, end filling her stomach with cum

My daughter and her friends? Daughter left.

congratulations, your daughter is the prettiest of her group of friends

Wwyd!?!

probably means she gets all the dick :)

if only

WWYD? I'd want to fill the one in white with my cum as well. She's always teasing.

I said that in Jacky Chan's voice,

Oi bouc on yo ha dik.

Definitely.

wwyd Sup Forums

fuck the left one infront of her kid

WWYD? She needs it rough

surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=122392&c=2175640209VPTT

That is the middle's sister.

Then you wake up.

Tell that bitch to make me a sandwich

do you even understand what wwyd stands for

moaaaaR?

Yeah, it's a type of Welsh dragon.

Would you like my sis?

How come nobody did these two?

Still only a teenager but she has the nicest ass - her name is Brianna.

i would share my burrito with her.
and let her get a sip my horchata.

Add me on kik. Mr.anon420
I write a lot of cuck stories. Send me your girl and any fantasy you have of her.

Her?

WWYD to this slut

I like the way this guy thinks

I would come to your house and say straight to your face that I've come to fuck your daughter, "where is that bitch?". You feel embarassed for having someone ask you that and call your daughter "his bitch" right to your face, but you submit to my authority and say she is in her room.

I come to her room and tell "Hey worthless whore, time to fuck. We'll do only anal today". She yells no becausa anal hurts, I just slap her and tell her to shut the fuck up and then demand she takes her clothes, all on four. You are hearing all of this through the door and your dick is super hard from hearing your daughter being humilliated like that. I tell her to slide her asshole into my cock. She does it slowly... Until it's all in. She says it hurts but everytime she says it I just pound her asshole harder. Hearing the sounds of me fucking your daughter inside the room, you start fapping with your tiny small dick. I cum on her mouth and tell her to shallow everything. When she doesn't shallow I just slap her face until she does. I make her bow to me and say "Thank you master".

The memory of your daughter being fucked like this right under your nose makes you fap all week long.

I come in as shes taking this selfie... shes startled as im in her room shes home alone and im fully naked with my big thick cock hanging down...her eyes go directly to it and she asks, "what do you want?" I respond, "You". She then comes towards me and stares at me with those pretty eyes and begins to lower herself down to the level of my cock... puts the huge member in her mouth and begins to suck... she can barely fit about 1/4 of it in her mouth very wide but she goes a bit deeper I can now feel the back of her throat as about half of it is in there... shes dripping wet by this time as i can see her panties are soaked... i lay her down remove them and suck on her pussy as she moans with pleasure... then i get my now rock hard cock ready and begin to penetrate her... her pussy tight as i can feel her ligaments give way and her moans getting louder as I go deeper... once all the way inside her i thrust and fuck her until i release all of my sperm inside her womb...

WWYD fags?

I would hang her from a lamppost

Little bikini teen Kasia

Theoat fucl her and then cover her face and tits in cum. Fuck more? (Kik?)

Colette from Clydebank

How would you use Joy? Goes to Strathclyde University in Glasgow