So this just happened to me at McDonalds

So this just happened to me at McDonalds.
No nuggets. The manager had no explanation or excuse. Ha.

half a slice of cheese for half a slice of FAGgOT OP

No, it didn't. Stop digging for meme points.

They use half a slice on the fillet of fish. They keep the other half a little while in case someone else orders a filet of fish. The fillet of fish is prepared by the same guy manning the chicken station. He kept it in that 4 nugget box. He passed it up to the wrap station by accident. The retard who got your order together must be new and have not felt the weight was wrong.

Only thing that gets half a slice of cheese is Filet O Fish

Not my meme? Haha find it elsewhere to prove it's not mine. I just made it. You're stupid.

Judging by the size of those summer sausages you would call "fingers", I'd be willing to bet the acne machine at the drive-through window took 1 look at you, made a judgement call, and did you a favor.

Ever tried a McSalad to get rid of those McJowls?

Two results popped up. Stop digging for meme points.

This

I posted this on my insta and my Snapchat. You're a liar. This mine. Quit hating.

Op shit the fuck up I've just told you exactly what happened. You are an attention seeking fuckwit.
Theres the explanation yo dumb mother fucker

Your nails and fingers are absolutely disgusting

You're eating at McDonald's. You have no rights to complain. Move on.

Just had mcshits just now, too. (eurofag)
Are your nuggets made out of cheese?

Lol. Dissing on the hands in the picture. That's pathetic. I just thought the situation was funny and shared the laugh. Enjoy :)

Second. OP is one step above eating straight from the garbage. And not a regular step, but one of those short ones they put around monuments that make it awkward to climb them.

Who knows what they're made out of or if that's even real cheese. Hahaha

Fuck off OP

FUCKING SEE

You probably ate it without noticing, you fat fuck!

Fuck off op

Sooooo...