Gonna be bottoming for first time in a few days

gonna be bottoming for first time in a few days.
what should i expect and do you have any tips?

a lot of lube, faggot.

giver or receiver?

Make sure you clean out good and fast like the day before. It's going to hurt if you don't relax and make sure you have lube.

>gonna be bottoming
>giver or receiver

Expect dick in ass?
What kind of fucking question is that?

this, use warm water to clean your hole. And use silicone lube, better glide and lasts longer.

He's gettin fucked up the ass hence 'bottoming' in the 1st post. Jesus keep up ffs

If you're not douching, go 24 hours without eating beforehand to be sure of cleanliness.

LUBE is overrated

get him to rim you out, but make sure you invest in an enema shower kit first

>bottoming
>CATCH OF PITCH ::DDD:D:D?!

expect afterwards to not be able to tell the difference between a fart and a yawn. also aids and hep. c.

Tips:
Shave. Shave everywhere.
Lube. An entire bottle. Who knows how much you'll need.
Condoms, unless you're into that.
Cowgirl, so you're in control.

alongside this, get an anal enema bulb so you dont get poop everywhere. and make sure he preps your first. it should NOT hurt when he puts his dick in you. take it slow

Personally I've never needed an enema. Maybe it's just me. For some reason I am super clean down there.

i mean, either get an enema bulb or dont eat for 24 hours beforehand.

is this really necessary? i will clean with shower cable up my ass and getting all out a few times

in thta case you're giving yourself an enema so u dont really need a bulb

just be safe bc he aint gonna want poop on his dick

I don't know how you think it works, but unless you have a loose asshole you're going to need lube

I mean if you use any toys and frequently see anal debris on them, then yeah get an enema.

yeah but we are first trying for first time so i don't expect it to be perfect

like, if poop comes out the doods gonna stop, and youll have to clean it up and itll ruin everything.

just enema yourself and eat very lightly beforehand

Lube. Don't be shy with it. A smaller similar shaped object being slowly at what ever pace you are comfy with inserted until you are loosened up some makes all the difference.

>tfw you'd really really suffer fasting 24 hrs

Guess I'll just douche.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is why we need to get rid of the gays.

Yes, also super important. Poop is not sexy. Surely a encounter ending thing for me.