What is xanax like? Any side effects?

What is xanax like? Any side effects?

It's russian roulette. If you get hooked on them and you are very lucky, the side effects wont last long (weeks). If you have bad luck, you will live in hell for periods up to 4 years or longer. And by hell I mean, you want to die.

Watch youtube vids about Xanax Withdrawal.

This drug should not exist.

It basically just chills you out and causes a degree of sedation. It's honestly not all that great. Besides, if you get hooked on them the withdrawals can actually kill you. Opioid (i.e. heroin) withdrawal cold-turkey doesn't even kill people (aside from outrageously rare cases).

Best bet is to stay off of them unless you're legitimately fucked up in the head and can't deal with even the slightest bit of anxiety. If you get so stressed out and anxious by things that 99% of people don't even give a second thought to, you might need Xanax but even if that's the case it'd be a lot better to just not take them and find a better to cope and improve yourself.

Xanax is bad news.

>This drug should not exist.

This. The high is alright at best. You're better off using them as trip-stoppers

My doctor is trying to force me to take buspirone instead of xanax. Total bullshit.

What's the difference between the two?

Xanax is extremely weak compared to the majority of other Benzo's out there. They get rid of all anxiety,But do not provide that lovely warm blanket feeling of goodness. Try valium..Its so good you can loose five years of your life to it :D

Xanax works. I have no idea what buspirone does.

I think the strangest thing about this drug is the mixed reviews. Either it's great or it's the devil.

Actually xanax is one of the strongest benzos prescribed definitely more potent then valium.

there IS NO HIGH, you fucking retard. it's a SEDATIVE. it makes you sleepy. you don't see whirling rainbow spirals and you don't giggle madly at shit that isn't even funny. you go to sleep.

Very good for what it's made for but pretty shit as a recreational drug. At most you feel a little relaxed and out of it, no real euphoria or anything. Might as well just drink or smoke weed instead, those are much more enjoyable

Took it when I was suffering from depression. Made my life much better

I have been taking xanax on and off for about 4 years now. If you have an addictive personality combined with anxiety i would suggest you stay away from xanax due to the horrible withdrawals. Only weak willed people who take it daily become addicted then it stops working due to tolerance and youre left with a dependency to the most addictive drug with the same level of anxiety as when you started the drug.

If you power through the sedative effect you may feel some slight euphoria

Xanax is one of the most recreationaly used rxs

Well my chemical make up must react differently to both of them, I could take tons of xanax and just pass out, while taking Valium i could take tons and feel amazing and extremely productive and active while feeling completely out of it similar to H. Xanax in my opinion are so weak and useless and arent worth taking, (unless given by doctors for medical reason)

Which is retarded because there are so many other drugs out there that are way better. If you want to get high off prescription pills, opioids and amphetamines are the way to go.

I personally prefer valium myself due the half live and like you said it is much easier to function on valium. While xanax on the other hand if you take a bar with no tolerance it will noticably fuck you up.

Not fun. Its like getting drunk without the good feels from alcohol. Just spaced out, sleepy with a lot of lag. It will make you do shit that you dont remember. It will generally speaking turn you into a zombie. xanax withdrawl can be deadly and I have heard that its many times worse than coming off heroin.

Dont take it unless you actually NEED it and a doctor highly recommends it for whatever condition you believe you suffer from.

I've taken xanax 4 or 5 times for fun. Each time I took a bar(2mg) with zero tolerance. I was getting them for really cheap(1.50/bar) and had access to as much as I could possibly ever want. Fuck that shit, its not for me.

A close friend of mine was a paranoid walking zombie for the 5 or 6 years doctors had him on xanax. whenever we would chill we would burn a blunt and crack a couple beers. He would pass out within 20 minutes of coming over to hang out. move or make a noise and he jumps right up, looking around the room confused as shit.

Just go get some weed bro

Sadly, Buspar (buspirone) does fuck all. Placebo effect might come into play, though, and if your brain *thinks* Buspar is helping, then all the more power to it.