So I've been given the grand opportunity to become a Master over my trap friend

So I've been given the grand opportunity to become a Master over my trap friend.

I've never really thought about it before, but from what I've been reading online it takes a lot of work. Quite simply I'm a little overwhelmed. However I don't want to miss out on an opportunity such as this.

Any kind of advice for a young and aspiring Master? Links or books to study up if possible. Trap thread if you so wish.

Bump

'Master' could mean a lot of things. What does she want?

Bamp

I will become his Master and he will be my slave.

Get shit in writing first. Basic bdsm and sex safety rules, which you can easily Google. Post pics in the future

My slave said he enjoys pain quite a bit, so the rules I make have to be based around that. I myself have no pleasure in pain, but if it makes my slave happy, then it makes me happy.

I ordered my slave a newer full body latex outfit and I'm working on getting other gear. I'm open for suggestions.

*Nearly not newer

Take it slow. Don't automatically start with 20 rules. Start with one or two.

Are you looking for high protocol, or low protocol?

Def a collar.

Get their snap chat, and all other social media. Have them text you pics once a day, or check in at certain times.

Does your slave work? What do they do?

I'm not sure actually. I would guess low to start out because I'm getting my feet wet. I haven't started just yet though. Still trying to wrap my head around what I've just opened.

What part of it appeals to you? First newbie mistake, DO NOT JUST CATER TO YOUR SLAVE. This is supposed to be about YOU, and they want it to be about you, as well. They want to serve. Don't rob them of that.

Russian tanks did not have good gun depression, pic unrealistic, op is a fag.

Make an account on fetlife and get some help from an experienced dom and it will be worlds better find a few people in your area or state or even internationally it was a great resource for me and where i met my qt Asian waifu.

He already has a collar. He doesn't really do any Snapchat stuff, but has an imgur account. He started working as a mechanic working on cars a couple months ago.

One thing that I was told before we talked about it further is the fact that he doesn't like to dress up outside of the house. Which I respect.

Thank you, see this is the stuff I need to learn. I guess I was too focused about what he wanted.

Excellent! Thank you for the advice. I need all the help I can get. Can't wait to fulfill my oral fetishes.

Thanks for the kek

>Buying some dude stuff and doing what he wants you to.
>Master

Tight balls are awesome :)

God damn

It was a birthday present to which he said he'd pay me back, "with interest."

A couple weeks after I overheard him talking in teamspeak with some friends about looking for a new master. Kind of works out in my way if you think about it.

>My slave said he enjoys pain quite a bit, so the rules I make have to be based around that. I myself have no pleasure in pain, but if it makes my slave happy, then it makes me happy.

If I had a master with that mentality I'd feel kinda eh about it personally. While it is important on some underlying level that your slave is having fun, on the surface, it's your fun that you should be looking out for, and that's how your slave has fun. As a sub, I would prefer to do what my dom likes. I wouldn't want a dom that just panders to my fetishes even if theyre not into them personally, that kinda defeats the purpose, at least for me. It's kind of only hot for me if it's hot for them.

spanking someone is fun, just do it

Don't get me wrong though, just because I base it off of what they like. If I know about it then that way I can find ways to hold it back or delay it so that he'll want it even more when I do give it. Trust me, I have plenty of fetishes I want to explore and now I am in command of it. To me that sounds amazing. I'm starting to enjoy this power at my fingertips.

In that case, good. Keep up the good work.

>she

kys

>teamspeak
You never met this faggot in real life haven't you?

Any real traps here?

My work hasn't even started yet, but I will keep formulating my ideas. Thank you for your words of encouragement.