N-need help Anonymous? Ask a p-psychologist anything! Therapy w-with a dash of tea!

N-need help Anonymous? Ask a p-psychologist anything! Therapy w-with a dash of tea!

Are you unhappy? Alone? In n-need of love and advice? I'm h-here for you

Hello Alice :)

I'll give you a bump

im jorkin It over HERE

reminder this started on 9gag

Show us the dog Alice

Evening Alice! I'm glad to be here today, got linked in as per usual~ I'll be here waiting and lurking, bumping when needed!

*cuddles the Alice*

....y-you need a l-lot of help. L-let's hope my tea c-can do that for you!

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
Spread

don't ever reply to me again

i think im gone need some therapy after that skype new msg sound scared the fuck out of me

Sometimes i wonder if bears should have human rights. is this normal?

(i can expand on my reasons if need be)

rekt

Alice may I ask something about you?

Where did you burned and how big is the scar?

Evening from England, Alice!

bump

:)

H-here, let me pour you some of t-the tea I selected

They obviously should have bear rights.

*patpat* It'll b-be okay.

*don't ever reply to me or my son again
FTFU

so rude
eat a dick

N-no. No it is not.

How many tours did your dog do in Nam?

Do you draw all those faces yourself?

I'm slowly dying of illness

-Nico

I've just been having a rough week recently, it's more problems that I have nothing major.

G-good evening

N-no, those are printed d-dear.

Better pic

Standing by.

Ah yes, this tea will help with my meditation. Soon i will be one with the universe

*poke*

W-which one?

*smiles* T-tell me about it, Anonymous

Other people just smoke weed, you know?

You ask as if there's any possibility i'd say no. Love some, cheers!

I'm a long time lurker, but tonight I feel like I could do with some advice...

S-several. At the age of -40

H-how can I help

kewl

*Occupies like, half of a couch*
What's your personal favorite for tea?

I like the new dress, Alice~

- Cirno

B-black or chai

Why are maids so cute?

Hello Alice, thanks for showing up again. I wish i could have some tea, but I'm at work for a bit.

I have a problem that has been effecting my life since I was 5 years old. Every time I start off in a new school, or work place I get an unwanted stalker. No, I'm not going to call the police because I don't want to deal with the law and shit like that.

My last stalker was similar to pic related, she used to show up at my house and feed me, watch everything I did and blow up my phone. I had to move away in the middle of the night to get away. now it's happening again fml

age doesn't matter when you're in the shit

Alice is not a moonbitch.

T-thank you!

W-we aren't! *huff*

H-have a good work, doll!

A cold, but it's from New York

-Nico

So i'll keep it brief, long time girlfriend, raped in the past, we currently have sex related issues but she's not sure how to get past it.

I am a thick headed man and can't really offer her help.

S-sounds like your tactic of avoiding t-the correct solution to your problem is n-not paying off.

Oh, I h-have one too!

experience tranquility

zenyatta

You are!

now make this pose!

...is s-she in therapy? That's n-not really an issue you can work through alone.

All you, as her significant other, can do is b-be supportive and caring....f-for her to move past it, she r-really needs professional help.

I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry Anonymous.

Almost out of here, just got to clean then drive home.

It should be gone by tomorrow night, but it's gonna be a bitch while I have it.

-Nico

The only way to obtain a more robust solution is to involve the judicial system, user. Look into a restraining order.

If you insist on being stubborn, could you please at least tell us what you think is the behavior that leads to these obsessions? There must be something that you're doing that is leading these women on.

I will be hanging myself once my child is old enough to understand and I've left her with a good chunk to move on. How can I help her understand my choice?

Have a v-very safe trip!

I w-wish I could help! Is it j-just a cold, or possibly t-the flu?

Restraining orders are r-rarely effective, sadly.

Best teaste

Alice lemme get up in those guts bb

I can't take it anymore, I know you live in NYC and so do I so I know you now how bad the winters can get here. This girl followed me home from Manhattan, into Ward's Island, to my place of work at the psychiatric hospital, into Randell's, and all the way into the Bronx in the freezing cold in the night. That's not fucking normal.

I smile too much and I'm too easy going and laid back.

L-let's take a step back: why are you hanging yourself? Let's s-start with that.

Because no matter what you do, you aren't going to make her understand your choice. As someone who has suicidal thoughts nearly every day, that's not something you can communicate to someone who doesn't have them.

So help me understand, Anonymous.

A lot of time I think that someone is following me or watching me. I cannot sleep or stay at one place for too long. I don't think I am schizophrenic. What should I do?

It's only a cold, I'll be fine. I have survived worse.

-Nico

Why is it whenever someone is talking to me and I'm watching them talk while nodding along I get a very strong urge to punch them in the teeth or throat ?

B-bring her by Midtown and I'll r-run defense for you. Other than that, you pretty much are g-going to have to involve the NYPD.

But I'm not sure if smiling and being easy going and laid back is what is causing it; I am those things, yet rarely have stalkers....in NYC.

never seen this thread before, someone mind getting me up to speed on what this is? also, hi alice. maybe you could tell me what this is?

>Restraining orders are r-rarely effective, sadly.
I've seen them nicely explained as "a force slightly more compelling than wind".

Still, being able to gather evidence of a restraining order violation is better than nothing at all.

i think you should have a pic with your pupper for this threads , i think id gone be super cute

S-sounds like paranoia, b-but have you talked to a doctor? Could be any n-number of disorders, f-from simple anxiety t-to, well, paranoid schizophrenia.

I'm Alice. I help people. Any questions?

You need jesus.

Hey alice. Remenber me?

So, earlier this month I tolled you I hate women. And you dashed out, that's a Dick move.

Stop getting attention here because you had a bad childhood.

Though that might be true, it is a step-up from "Please stop."

Why not afford yourself every advantage you possibly can?

Invert your behavior and call it a day.

I kid. Have you tried talking to your stalker, user? If you two were in close enough proximity for her to feed you, it sounds to me as if you've partially invited this onto yourself.

It is a really simple first course of action, and you'd be surprised how many troubles could be resolved in this way. Sadly, a lot of people don't seem to take it.

I'm not okay with living with Bipolar Disorder I'm a pathetic excuse for a man.

F-for sure, having an open case file is t-the key thing.

Uhm. Maybe you are just an asshole?

N-nah, I've got Zeus.

He sometimes comes around as a swan, but I can always count on him.

S-sorry, Pupper is very upset right now.

I'm glad you are feeling better, can't say didn't miss you. stay safe Alice

Well, I don't like doctors. They give me meds which which make me full numb.

W-what medication and therapy are you in?

And it isn't a d-dick move to lie to someone t-trying to help others? I'm not here for your entertainment, nor for attention.

N-not enough text to conclusively identify. Sorry!

*smiles weakly* If it w-were so easy.

What medication did they give you?
Did the medication stop the paranoia?

hey alice ive lost my first oportunity to do my university exam, and im feelling like shit...can i have a kiss?

T-the important part is opening the case file, to be honest.

The ATP guy? huh?

brb making a blog post about how alice admitted to having sex with swans

I hear voices telling me to kill myself and its the only way to end my misery. i have visions/daydreams i guess showing me killing myself usually by shooting myself in the head (when these happen they are more prevalent than reality). i hear tapping on my walls at night and i hear footsteps behind me when im walking to work. i heard horses neighing when i was at work today. sometimes the voices are incomprehensible whispers, too. are you a real therapist?

Are you actually a Psychologist?
I would talk to one but my family never had money

*grabs your shirt* please help me Alice. I just want to be left alone.

I'm not even good looking and the women that stalk me are beautiful and successful. I don't even deserve to be with them. I just want to be a MGTOW and play video games.

She followed me home! All the way home! I live in one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in the Bronx and she walked in there without a care in the world. I didn't know she was behind until she called out to me.

At least the cooking was good.

Chlorpromazine and Loxapine most of the time.

If you are a actual Psychologist i need to know if what i experience is normal or should i seek help because idek anymore

>Y-you don't want to know my problem

I'm a very specific kind of engineer in the IT field. I get paid to do some fun things but I work a lot and have been feeling kind of down

I have a large number of projects that I work on and I am tired of it. Ever tried to understand how the internet works and you somehow have access to the internet from anywhere? There's people like me working day and night!!! keeping this shit working.

tldr, recently choose not to work a late night shift, cuz i didn't want to work so late at night for this thing, and now I feel like shit .... they might try to take away my projects because of this, i hope not

Glad I made it home for my favorite show.

I know it isn't easy but your stubbornness gets you some time to talk to you, thank you Alice.

You should rest sometime tho

alicefucked.blogspot.com

Yes, a neuropsychopharmacologist t-to be precise. W-what can I help y-you with?

S-see above.

What medications are you on? Auditory hallucinations tend to respond favorably to antipsychotics like seroquel....

That sounds absolutely awful though Anonymous, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry you have to deal with such issues.

D-did they help with your symptoms? I understand they made you feel numb, b-but how did they affect your disorder?

Helping others, online? On Sup Forums, in this particular board. Furthermore all that preparation you do for these threads rat you out. You enjoy the attention. I think you are concealing something. You are a liar. And probably a good one in real life.

You are not helping anyone here and you know it, you just feed on the attention it gives you. That makes you a very self centered person.

>Cansomeonejusttellmeitwillbeok

It sounds as if you're enjoying yourself there. I wish you well with your non-issue, user.

y-your a-adams a-apple is v-very m-manly a-alice