Think long and hard about this. What's the most violating/perverted/humiliating thing you've done to a woman?

Think long and hard about this. What's the most violating/perverted/humiliating thing you've done to a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qk_hPTN50UE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ripped a girls skirt off as she was walking through a park. made her suck me off or else i was going to leave with it leaving her in her panties and blouse

Tried to fuck my girlfriend when she was asleep, so I started playing with her pussy. She suddenly woke up screaming and ran to the bathroom and locked the door. Started crying and cut herself several times in the legs.

She was abused at her sleep by her father through the entire childhood, and I knew.

secretly video girls i fucked , then whore them to some guys i know

Raped a few girls. They all said no before. But once my dick was in them it was all fuck me. They loved it.

probably getting her to get me head after not showering for 3 days

saw a mom and daughter on side of road with broken down car. told mom id drive them to the next town, which was 34 miles away, if she blew me. 10:30pm at night. Said she was married. I said no problem. Started to drive off. She screamed stop. Put her kid in the back. Told me not to tell her husband. Sucked my dick. About a mile before got there, held her head down and told her to make sure she swallowed. She did.

I accidentally raped my ex she led me on tho she was grabbing my dick i was fingering her then i pryed her legs open and she told me she wasnt ready but i couldnt help it she just silently cried the entire 50mins i knew it was wrong but it felt amazing while i was rapping her she couldnt stop crying afterwords i asked her if she was ok she said no so i called her dad i never told him what happened i just told him she wanted to go home but a week later she broke up with me i felt hella shity for the longest time but she had amazing pussy it was worth it ya know

Convincing my Virgin girlfriend that her getting birth control for some vagina problems was a sign from God for us to fuck.

Nice dude I always remember this

divorced mom 40's in my apt building always borrowing like 20 bucks here and there for grocery money, made her pay it back by sucking me

My wife wouldn't let me cum on her face. So, I came in her face wash for a couple of weeks. She kep rubbing it in and rubbing it in. Then one day she says to me, "you know, I think my face wash must have gone bad or something? It's all like....liquifeying..." And I said, "I guess you should throw that out."

the fuck

Kek.

lol yeah. She was mid - late 20's. Prob a 8/10 when 20, but married and a kid more like a 6.5.
Big mommy tits. Made her get topless so i could play with them.

got a finger in her pussy while she slept, with her brother just around the corner

Bro it was worth it
Youd understand if you were in my position

Bump

Were they Mexican or something or am I thinking of someone else

This ones for you
youtu.be/Qk_hPTN50UE

>What's the most violating/perverted/humiliating thing you've done to a woman?

I loved one unconditionally. What a pervet I was. Literally nobody does that these days. Thank fuck she reminded me by exercising her privilige to fuck around.

Nah, argentinian... it's pretty usual, anyways

my ex/fuck buddy was always fucking wet. I used to go to her work on my day off and meet her in the parking garage. At first id always part in the back but after a while it kept getting full, so Id park closer and closer to the elevators.

anyway, fast forward about 6 months of doing this maybe once a week and I was mostly like "fuck it". so parked closer to elevators and was fucking her in the back seat. This dude comes up to the window while I was fucking her doggy style. he watched for maybe 5 minutes and i grabbed her pony tail and told her to roll down the window.

dude pulled his dick out (did it on his own). I pushed her forward and she started sucking his dick. I told him to tell me when he was going to cum, then I flipped her over on her back and he opened the car door and jerked off a bit.

came all over her neck and tits.

was fucking sureal

Nah you're a nigger rape monkey

Made her talk to her boyfriend over the phone after he called while we were fucking,

helped my stepdaughter how to do breast self exam. every month for years.

was seeing tall 5'11 chubby slut, that was kinky as hell, she liked threesomes, bondage ,and gangbangs. we met up with a small group of guys a few times, and one of the meetings, while she was bound, the guy got his dog to fuck her, was freaky watching and seeing her cry and try and scream

No one does it because they've all done it once my dude.

facts

Came all over her face after making her cry from fucking her in the ass.

No im not i never raped anyone else bro she had fat tits tightest pussy ever and a fat ass and she was beautiful but her over her virginity id sacrafice her over fucking her anyday like her personality was shy so she wasnt really a keeper but the rape was definetly worth it ber

The most vile thing i ever done was be born.

Fucked my ex when she was passed out drunk. Best part when she woke up she fucked me and said she passed out before she could.

Pushed her out of my car on a busy street while she was naked and dripping with jizz and all sorts of bodily fluids. And then I left.

She explicitly requested that scene. Women...

If you share a pic of her I'll come all over it for you.

Opened a door for her

Well played, user.

I pissed in my ex-gf's ass just after breaking up with her.

pics?

How

This one girl I knew in High School, half Asian, Big perky tits, nice ass, slim waist. She was nerdy and very shy and quiet. We lived in the county, she lived down the road a piece. I drove a 93 GMC Sierra, she rode the bus. Of course every bus in the county has bus niggers. The bus niggers would of course sexually assaulted her, she would get off the bus crying literally every day coming into school. So one day, I stopped her by her locker and told her I'd give her a ride if she would pay me. She was dirt poor, and I knew it. She said she couldn't pay, I said she could in other ways. So I pulled off to this deserted area next to a farm and told her she would have to suck my dick for every ride. Of course more crying, it makes my cock pretty hard. So I just said she didn't have to and I understood completely. She said no, and said she would. I got her to take her shirt off halfway through the blowjob. She would cry through the whole thing, until one morning on the way to school, it was real foggy, we xould barely see, so I just pulled over and she scooted over, took off her top and bra and took my dick out and went to work. She got into it after that and I didn't even have to ask. Sometimes she would stop me in the hall and pull me into a janitors closet or under stairwell and pull my dick out and stick it in her mouth for a few sucks and then leave. She was pretty awesome after that pretty much up for anything and of course we started fucking, her parents didn't give a fuck about her so some weekends, I'd take her up to my uncles cabin and make her stay naked for the weekend. So submissive, she really like being told what to do, just got crazy after college. Wish she would have worked out.

This sounds real familiar to a story about a chick in my town

Choked and hate fucked an ex in a motel. Almost bit her nipple off. Spit and beat on her. Ran her head into into the wall while doing her stand up doggy style. That was because the people next door banged on the wall. She was loud. Fucked her in the ass in front of the bathroom mirror and degraded her. Reminding her of the two times in her teen years she was gang raped. It got worse after that. All very much consented to. She could take the abuse pretty well. There was a lot of rape play in the 4 years I was with her. Once I almost legit raped her after she got wasted and passed out on me. She was supposed to let me fuck her up the ass and record it during a new year's party in my friend's bathroom.

what town?

My birth.

Oh man. Cool! How's the 8th grade going?

holy shit this might be top 50 of the most fucked things I've seen on this site.

830 area code

She sounds like fun.

rolled up drunk as hell one night to girl's apt i used to fuck. came in and started to get on her, she said we couldn't cause she was on her period, I said, we could get in shower, we did but no condom, so I asked her if she wanted to try anal.

she said ok, and we tried but she had never done it before, water was not enough lube. got out, bent her over the bathroom sink and got the first lube i could find - hand lotion - and went to town. was tight as fuck but she was in incredible pain. creampied in her ass, pulled out a mix of jizz, hand lotion, and liqu shit ran down her leg.

jumped in shower for 2 min, washed off and left - drove him drunk as shit. she was crying in pain from the dick and the burning of the hand lotion all up in her ass.

felt good man

I was fucking my girl while we were out on a camping side. I started pushing my dick down her throat but I might have left it too much time inside because she passed out.

Meh, I've posted her before. On my phone now.

I flew to see her, thinking we might get back together. Had wild monkey sex in her bed, and showered together afterwards. Got hard again, bent her over and shoved it up her ass with no lube. (She loved it up the ass.) Hadn't taken a post-sex piss yet, so let go in her ass.

We had sex like that all weekend. I flew home and told her I didn't want to get back together.

I'd say it's more retarded than fucked up. He played it like a virgin and probably was.

haylee552 on kik

she loves hearing this kind of stuff and seeing the guys cocks who've done it

post them to her if you want a real slut getting off to you

301 here, after that she stopped seeing me and the guys and moved away

pissed in gf's mouth

didn't happen

she was crazy and bipolar but yeah fun to hate fuck and degrade.

Good shit man

was something I would never forget, sure she wont either

Can we see her? Want to know if she looks like the kind of girl who would do that.

i put a ring on her finger...

Nothing really crazy. Was fucking this Mexican girl I worked with that liked it rough, wanted me to slap her. I took it out on her and slapped her non stop, fucking HARD. only pausing to spit in her mouth a few times. Turned her around and fucked her ass with no lube. After I came I listened to her farting my cum out in the bathroom. She came into work the next day and she had to make up some half assed story because half of her face was black and blue with red splotches for like a week. She came over again that night and we fucked.

She's cute. Any moar?

dated this girl she was super into nasty talk, at the time i was kind of shy with it. Sex was good, she really liked the dirty talk.
One night we are getting into it and she is presistant about me talking dirty. I started to get annoyed cause instead of having sex i was trying to think of things to say. Then i started fucking her doggy style and she started again telling me to talk nasty to her. SO i said
"you like that you retarded bitch"
to my surprise she said "o yea baby"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I do that at least once a month with my wife. Kind of a ritualistic Dom kind of thing.

>There was a lot of rape play in the 4 years I was with her.

continue

Something like that happened to me.
I told her "Shut the fuck up and enjoy I'm fucking you bitch".
Then I slapped her ass and started to feel very confident to insult and degrade her. Best fuck of my life.

>water was not enough lube.

no shit cus water isn't a lubricant

>"enjoy I'm fucking you."
What are you that czech dude that makes videos fucking girls in public?
"Daaaaagh daaaaaaagh it is so good to be fucking you.... is great... more your ass please."

Girlfriend who likes to be dominated sucked me off one night, I came all over the front of her black dress. The next morning after she got dressed I bent her over, flipped up her dress, and fucked her from behind. Then came all over the back of that black dress. Drove her to work instead of home to get a change of clothes, told her not to wash it off.

I fucked a girl in the ass while she talked with her grandad on the phone.

feels good 2bh, don't regret it

Ive come to realize ive always depraved girls due to my early sexualization from being molested when i was like 12-14.

Convinced my first girlfriend to call me daddy cause she didnt have a dad. Used to choke her and slap her during sex.

Convinced a virgin girl that i would stay with her, and when i broke up with her, told her she was acting like a slut by giving it up so easily i thought she wasnt serious.

Now im riddled with depression and anxiety from the guilt of how i treated people, and i dont think i will recover....

Shy fat girl in high school blew me a few times. Then when she was horny late at night she skyped me. I knew she was kinky and submissive so I had her write slut and whore on herself in lipstick. End of the story is that I took screenshots (Cropped myself and username out) and sent them to her friends. She's a turboslut dating a literally disabled dude now.

mostly shitty video and nothing webm. It's all kind of grainy anyway this was like 10 years ago. Nokia and motorola days.
what do you want to know?
>staying for two weeks with family
>dad is around on lunch break in another room
>she is in panties and long tee shirt
>corners me in kitchen and grinds my dick until it's hard
>runs off teasing me
>I go back to preparing my lunch
>she comes back does it again
>dad leaves
>I immediately catch her by the arm and throw her over the counter
>rip her panties off and force my cock into her cunt
>grab and pull her hair
>slap and fish hook her cheeks
>get ready to blow my load
>push cock into her ass unexpected
>pump hard and fast until I shoot in her ass
>push her to her knees and make her clean the cum and taste of her ass off my dick
>finish my lunch prep, eat, nap.

Good God, you do know that every seven years your body replaces every bit of itself on the cellular level. If it's been more than seven years you didn't do it. Move on like a cicada does its shell.

Real pic? Hell no. But she once made a Sims character that looked very similar, so I can provide you some kind of visualisation.

She is definitely not looking (and acting) like a girl who is up to that kind of kinks. Which makes them even better.

I offered to wash the dishes.

>She was truly in shock.

This 15 year old girl refused to have sex with me so I made her cry for having a dead dad.

>every seven years your body replaces every bit of itself

lol way to understand physiology bro
every 7 years we are born anew
BABIES AGAIN
but seriously other user, get the fuck over it, go to therapy, act like a fucking adult instead of crying about it here and never improving yourself

pics?

This sounds like a healthy relationship.

Convinced a girl i know to do cam modeling, then told her friends about it so we could all enjoy

it also sounds like bs

I often described it as toxic. So I guess you're right. She made me so mad but I loved cumming inside her more. Used and discarded eventually. Sometimes I'd face fuck her until the makeup and tears ran heavily then dump my cum in her mouth and she if I could slap it back out before she could react. You get em like that twice but by the third time they're ready for it.

was seeing/fucking a older red head woman, and she wanted to explore sexual stuff, she had always wanted to try a threesome or like mmmf situation, and told her i had friends into that. she agreed to do it, but was gonna wear a blindfold, I set it up but failed to mention my friends were black- she was from georgia and bit of that southern girl racism ran deep, when she found out two black guys had fucked' her, she broke down and was freaked out

I'm heart broken a virgin on Sup Forums has doubts. If you've never been with a multiple rape victim with a long history of mental illness and bipolar disorder in the family you have no idea the shit some girls are into or will allow for the affection you give when not treating them like three fuck holes. I seek them out. Even had one with zero issues in her past and she was up for anything but piss and shit. Literally anything else. Oh and no animals but all those I don't care for anyway. I've only pissed on one married lady from seattle.

when I was 13, i was the oldest out of all my cousins, started playing a game where i held my little cousin to me and my other cousins needed to break her free. One time while she was wiggling in my lap it felt good, and i didnt know why. Long story short it ended up in 2 years of me touching my 2 little cousins above clothes and some panties. They liked it, would ask me to "Play the game" alone in their room. Came many times over the years. When I was 17 they ended up telling on me, I got booked put in jail for a night and then had court. was sentenced to a year and a half probation, mandatory consoling, and at the end a nice fat expunge off my record. Not just sealed in minor files, but full expulsion. Recently got off probation this much, i was thinking of green texting the full story, would anyone be interested?

Barebacking 3 girls in one day. They were all girls I know/can reasonably expect to be clean but it was pretty much a dick move all around.

>acciddentally
>but it felt amazing while i was rapping her
cant stop laughing holy shit.

lets see
girl 1:
>made her get nudes of her mother and older sister for me, including stealing some of her sister giving a bj
>made her strip naked and masturbate for me on the bed next to her sleeping 8yo niece
>made her talk me through the time she got raped while I re-enacted everything she said on her
>after she found out I was fucking her best friend I made her have phone sex with said best friend while masturbating, took video of it

girl 2:
>duct taped her crotch and made her drink lots of water, took her out in public, waited until she was begging and almost crying from the pain before I took her into an alley and made her suck me off before I removed the tape
>whole bunch of exhibitionist/bdsm shit that meant half the people in her neighbourhood saw her naked and crying

girl 3:
>cut 'whore' and 'slut into her tits with a razor, took her out that night in a low-cut top

there's other shit too but they're probably the most interesting

I'm interested...

These first night I met my now wife, she got drunk as fuck and came home with me. We drank more and she passed out. I raped her in the ass in her sleep.

Remember though: The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Nice

What the fucking shit you poor, poor loser.

How did you convince her to have phone sex with her best friend?

howd she react?

The worst? Hmm...probably stringing along some 20-something mormon chick back in 1998. I was 17 and I totally catfished her and even got her to wire me money ($3000). Took it so far as she was willing to leave the mormon church and marry me. I even got so far as to talking to her best friend on the phone on if shed be our witness at our wedding. i slipped up and emailed her from my personal email, which she tracked down some forum posts i had made, and totally blew my cover. she was totally devastated, and i had random ppl calling me telling me she was suicidal etc.

Filthiest and perverted was when i encountered a mom with two kids in a minivan, stuck in the sand out on Padre Island National Seashore at dusk. The Natl Seahore very desolate (look it up) and has zero cell reception once you get down the island. She tried to drive back into a dune blowout so her kids could slide down the dunes, and buried the front end just out of sight from the beach. She was even too far back in the sugar sand for me to confidently drive back to pull her our in my 4WD truck.

I told her we'd have to dig her out before we tried anything else, so while the kids were 'exploring' nearby with their flashlights, me and her got to work digging put the van. i had a small folding army shovel i keep in my truck, and she was using her kids plastic shovels. I kept waiting for the right opportunity. I wanted to make sure i was quick enough that i could take care of her, then let the kids wander back and take them by suprise. she turned her back to me and i sprang into action. i hit her as hard as i could with the edge of my shovel, cracking open her skull with a low 'thwump'. The bitch moaned, and i had to hit her again, this time square in the nose. i could feel her face cave in with the hit. she was slumped against the side of the van trying to hold herself up, when suddenly she fell to the floor and walked the dinosaur. yall sick fucks...but the story about the mormon chick is true.

it was a combination of making her feel responsible for me fucking her friend because she wasn't enough for me, and wanting to get back at her friend by telling her all the nasty shit she'd do to her. I tried to get an angry threesome out of it but settled for phonesex.

she and the friend never really made up after that, which was great because I kept fucking both of them.

Ah you know Lucero too eh?