Vice Principals

Hype? Tonight, only on HBO, subscribe now.

hype as fuck, Danny McBride is the funniest actor in the game right now.

if it's anywhere near as good as Eastbound and Down I'll be so happy

very hyped, only made more so by the positive but tempered reviews this weekend calling it distasteful and racially problematic and stuff

or i can just go to bed in EU and torrent it in the morning

catching a plane to europe just to watch Vice Principals in the morning with a torrent seems more expensive than HBO

who's streaming it?

>racially problematic
FUCK YEAH DANNY MCBRIDE

>catching a plane to europe
really bro?

I'll download it from BTN tomorrow. Thanks for the heads-up.

Yeah, Eastbound and Down was great.

>horrible title
>horrible poster
>horrible meme actor

Not at all.

well since you can sleep in America and torrent in the morning all the same I figured you meant you were going to catch a plane to EU

Hyped

horrible taste

>Vice Principals... struggles to cohere into something beyond a middle-aged white man's temper tantrum in the face of societal change

>I admire the gambit, but I couldn't go for it. Witnessing a temper tantrum that's nearly a hate crime is about as funny on TV as it is in the news.

Oh I see, it's racist. Of course you guys would like it.

maybe i am in EU

>a temper tantrum that's nearly a hate crime

this needs to be on the poster

oh dear

i'm fucking sold

>implying it's about race
>implying characters in a comedy should behave in a moral manner
This Lara bitch has issues.

Watch eastbound and down to fully understand you mere mortal

>in the game right now
kill yourself

Sounds like a great review to me.

>distasteful
>racially problematic
>and stuff
well that's right up my alley

This desu

Get out, Sup Forums is an American board

Eastbound was actually fantastic, so yes

>struggles to cohere into something beyond a middle-aged white man's temper tantrum in the face of societal change
it's almost as if white men have emotions too!

>racially problematic
I didn't know Tumblr was the leading review site.

me because I have Uverse with all the premium channels

>lol lol lol

Lmao, "racist" is just a buzzword nowadays anyway. If a TV character says "Hey Charlie, your skin is black! That's cool" It's considered racist.

That being said, I'm hyped for this show. Fuck the narrative being pushed today, I wanna see some immoral, raunchy, offensive shit from McBride.

>subscribe now

But its a free HBO weekend!!! skinemax too

I'll be watching "The Night Of"

Eastbound and down, and Observe and Report are both fucking brilliant and jody hill gives no fucks about being PC. This has to be good.

this

it's nice to see that HBO is still willing to put out a comedy series that can include racial humor etc. without watering it down for the common pussy

SJW is a meme and we're due for some serious backlash. I expect a return to the levels of "racism" and "misogyny" we saw in standup comedy in the early 00s

Is this what happens after his eastbound and down character gets a job?

Walton Goggins makes anything worth watching, so I will give this a shot

SUBSCRIBE NOW WHILE IT'S FREE TO SAVE CASH

COLD HARD CASH

>not watching this on somebody else's HBO Now account
>not watching this on meme pirate streaming service dujour

I'll be viewing it tonight

Guarantee all the people calling it mean spirited and insensitive would be saying the same about Eastbound if it were releasing today.

The reviews all talk about how horrid the two leads are as people but I suspect like Kenny Powers before them that is the exact fucking point of their characters.

I just don't know what is it about comedy that makes so many people wary of irredeemable arseholes when we've long since accepted mobsters, murderers and monsters of all kinds as series protagonists in other genres.

now this I can get into