lotr is kino tho

literally couldnt have worse taste

lotr is vanilla, its filmmaking is amateurish

ITS NOT WEED

EVERY FUCKING THREAD

EVERY FUCKING TIME

PIPEWEED IS NOT FUCKING WEED

IT IS A STRAIN OF TOBACCO

AS MUCH AS YOU DEGENERATES MIGHT LIKE THEM TO BE, THE HOBBITS ARE NOT FAGGOT STONERS LIKE YOU ARE

GET OUT OF MY MOVIE

REEEEEEEEEEEE

>Smoking the hobbits weed has Dulles your senses
>Merry and Pippin, dude where's my Ent?
Jackson was clearly making weed jokes.
Whether it was right to based on the source material is another issue entirely, but the joke was clearly there.

I always hated those cheap shots in slow motion. Coudn´t understand at the time how they could so those settings and art direction and then do that. I learned to see the movie only for the imaginery. Having those 2 classic tolkien illustrators on board saved the movie.

>I always hated those cheap shots in slow motion. Coudn´t understand at the time how they could so those settings and art direction and then do that
exactly they practically took me out of the film

i guess you dont lurk enough because we shat on them all weekend. the entire series is mediocre and only fellowship is remotely good.

shit pacing, camera work, tone, progression, script and ham fisted everything except based viggo. frodo fucking sucks

>tfw these threads were comfy as shit until one guy commented on their comfiness and lack of memes/trolling, and now the shitposters have targeted lotr

This thread is troll.

Who are worst, the uneducated LOTR fans?

Or the SJW Ghostbusters fans?

I say LOTR by a small margin.

>my constant self confirmation bias got a touch of reality
You deserve it for making those pompous threads multiple times a day

Nice bait

>he watches game of thrones

laughingwhores.jpg

>lotrfags cant even retort the subpar filmmaking of the lord of the rings by peter jackson
Gee nice analytical skills

game of thrones is worse we are talking about films in this thread faggot

The only good acting in these came from Ian, Viggo, and sean. Still loved the OT though

i'm afraid you're a pleb. you should come out to your parents. they deserve to know

Never went to college eh?

its a movie so its all fake and gay

yes, i did, and i don't see what that has to do with you being a plebeian

>subpar filmmaking
what precisely is your problem with it?

Disliking lotr is the ultimate faggot/underage filter.

>he insulted my favorite movie
>FAGGOT UNDERAGE BAN REEEEE

Lord of the rings/hobbit movies feel like they were made by a college student with a big ass budget.

Every time you look at a expansive shot or background scenes all i see is green screen, CGI and horrible inconsistencies with everything going on.

The acting is average besides 3 characters as i recall. I fell asleep through the first and 3rd one and then i fell asleep through the hobbit besides the dragon.

Lord of the rings is praised by normies who dont know any better about films, people who respect the series will just read the books.