No fascists in this thread

no fascists in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

cheesespin.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/thread

stay out fascists!

As a left leaning anarchist, won't that be hard to enforce if the new definition of fascist is "anyone who disagrees with me"?

we are the resistance

Remember when the fascists were telling us Crooked Hilary was in Wall Street's pocket and Trump wouldn't bow to them? Hahahaha

What do you think now, Trump cucks?

you are literally hitler!

by that logic, you're a fascist. and so am I...

When the President is a fascist, it's easy to spot the fascists. They're the ones who support him.

get out!

stay out of my safe space!

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

thnks for the cultural enrichment to this thread

Good luck with that, nigger.

No problem

No I'm not, I'm a mixed raced anarchist.
Exactly, that is my point of contention with the people yelling fascist.
But is he a fascist because he disagrees with you or is he actually saying he is a fascist?
Keep in mind a fascist wouldn't support lgbt rights, as those identifiers are seen as social weaknesses within fascist thinking.

this site is so racist
cheesespin.net/

ANTIFA /are/ fascists, in the sense that they mirror the worst qualities of fascism, like using fear and intimidation to get their way, and targeting people based on race (white) and income. Go ahead and keep breaking stuff; that'd surely attract people to your cause and not polarize them against you.

safe space violator!

get out! they are the good guys

Fuck off nigger

Oh I'm sorry, is my reals over feels offending you?
In the words of Rosa Luxembourg "What can we do better?".
We could do better by being intellectually honest in my opinion. Sure Trump is a pompous narcissist, but he isn't showing actual fascist inclinations.

>fires anybody and everybody who gives him anything but the utmost praise
>restricts government entities from publishing factual information he doesn't like
>actively undermines and aims to destroy any government entities that might be a threat to his executive power
>completely ignores public opinion and issues executive orders solely on his own ideals
>makes under-the-table deals with known fascist dictators

oh noes a Fascist!

The 'good guys' preventing free speech and open discourse by rioting and destroying other's property, to induce fear into anyone who would disagree with them.

This makes him different from previous presidents how?
The difference is that he is a president you don't like.
I don't like him either, but the alternative was equally shitty.

Previous presidents didn't issue 10 executive orders a day doing whatever the fuck they wanted, they didn't automatically fire everyone who gave them the slightest bit of critique, and they didn't restrict the publishing of information (probably the most atrocious). No, they weren't perfect, far from it, but they were still miles ahead of this asshat, both Republicans and Democrats.

Did you mean nazi girls thread?
Because this is now a nazi girls thread.

>Post your nazi girls!

>Nazi girls
Contributin'

FUC KYOU NIGGER !!!

>>CheeseSpin.netCheeseSpin.netCheeseSpin.netCheeseSpin.net

GOATFUCKER !!

Hitler makes me wet

Are we being raided by commies...

You think you can tell the president where he can and can't go?
You aren't going on the Mexican side of the wall, you are going against the wall.

No they didn't, they just promised things and failed to deliver. Trump is in power and delivering on his bad ideas because former presidents failed to deliver on their promises.
He's the symptom of the political disease we've been trying to endure for ages.

He's an authoritarian nationalist. His whole campaign was built around the Muslim and Mexican Boogeymen. He pretended to be fairly neutral to LGBT issues for votes. But we've seen that he plans to attack LGBT rights with the leaked stories about his "religious freedom" executive order.

A fascist isn't going to say he's a fascist.

FFS! Even while smoking a cigarette, and posing nude, they have to let someone know they're vegan. God damnit.

Almost all of what you just said is wrong; and you continue to ignore the fact that your own party screwed Bernie out of the election even though he had the popular vote. The left hasn't learned a thing from this election and instead of pursuing honesty and the will of the people, they will merely cry on the surface while nothing changes beneath

>Trump is delivering on things he promised
Oh you mean like Mexico paying for the wall? And replacing our health care system with something more sustainable? How about the stuff nobody asked for like the fact that he's ramping us up to go to war with Iran? Yeah he's doing a bang up job so far

Fuckers are still crying. Kek!

Fascist is anyone who dictates how other people should live their lives. Fascists do not get to benefit from values they do not uphold. (Ex)oppressors don't get to complain about oppression.

Are you kidding me? A fascist would proudly call themselves so. It's a power driven nationalistic authoritarian system. They publicly told people what people and which thoughts were considered bad and followed through by discriminating against these things.
I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as a modest fascist.

I'm attracted to their cause.

I disagree with what he is doing, just like you. But he did actually promise these things during the elections.

>your own party
Always able to spot the simpleton who automatically assumes that anybody who opposes Trump must be a liberal.

Those who oppress the oppressors are not fascists. They are liberators. Fascists don't get to benefit from constitutional rights that they don't uphold.

inb4 latino nazis

Yeah, that's my point, he promised Mexico was gonna pay for it (wrong), replacing our healthcare system (no plans whatsoever for this), and doing a bunch of other shit that nobody asked for and the vast majority of the public doesn't want. The only thing he's actually following through with is the Muslim ban. So in terms of doing what he promised, he's on par with everyone else, except he's doing a whole bunch of other shit that people don't like as well, at least previous presidents garnered some form of public support before starting massive wars and huge monetary projects