If you voted for this idiot then please get out of my country. This fucker is crashing our country

If you voted for this idiot then please get out of my country. This fucker is crashing our country

Other urls found in this thread:

mathbabe.org/2017/02/03/becky-jaffe-resources-to-resist/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/mar/23/hillary-clinton-quotes-Internet-complete/
usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2013/05/28/study-finds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-stupid-quote/
truthorfiction.com/hillary-clinton-called-democratic-voters-stupid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No he isn't Democrats are doing this as soon as he won they have done nothing but cry and do everything they can to fuck his shit up gtfo you brainwashed cuck

fuck you, you blithering idiot.
Progressives were and are continuing to try and fuck up our country and open the flood gates to the 3rd world.
we're going to save you retards from yourself whether you like it or not.

are you blaming his threats to the Mexican prez and the hang up on the Australian PM on the Democrats?

Are you blaming the Bowling Green Massacre on the Democrats?

Are you blaming DeVos on the Democrats?

>obama trashed country
>bush trashed country
>clinton trashed country
>etc
>etc
>etc
stop blaming him for problems that have been around for years. he's the first to take a different approach and whether it works or not doesnt matter. what matters is it is different so this could lead to new people emerging and the same people we've been dealing with and there proteges will no longer hold all the power so there could be real change for the better

The majority of Americans who voted, elected him. There were like the half of your country who didn't vote, so now, America will suffer BECAUSE of these guys who didn't vote :L

fuck off newfag.

truth.

No he lost the popular vote. Hes a fraud who shouldnt be president.

give him time, you people just keep crying.
I am a racist, but even i didn't cry when Obama got elected

Uhhhhhh, Hillary won by 3 million votes. He won because the electoral college is weighted.

>people still think the usa is a democracy and not a democratic republic

Not wanting trump doesnt mean we want open borders. In just 2 weeks hes pissed off mexico, australia, china and the eu.

bwahahahah get out beaner. your country is calling u home. no moar free rides.

beahahah go home beaner. yer time here is ogre. take ur lumps and leave. u gotta go back

Karma for all you 4channers have done to us.

he's put some assholes in their place yeah, i'm particularly happy about what he did to that australian cuckminister.
Those countries are now going to be headed to negotiating tables knowing that they can't fuck over America anymore.

Oh and the EU....FUCK THE EU, IT MUST BE DESTROYED.

"Your country" = Why you lost.

>are you blaming his threats to the Mexican prez and the hang up on the Australian PM on the Democrats?
Nothing wrong with those, you treat cucks the way they deserve.

Why would they vote for him then leave the country? And if he is destroying the country, should you not leave?

Nobody said it wasn't
Someone said Trump won the popular vote and he corrected him

So funny how the left supports refugees. While most refugees probably don't believe women having any rights and kill gays.

The majority of the United States voted him in because to them, he would be the lesser of two evils (Hillary) to them. I don't know how that's possible but to them that's what they saw.

I'm a Democratic and disagree with the majority of the things he's promised or at least the way he's implemented them. I know that there are more hateful people who want the absolute he's going towards but in the end he got voted in and he's our President.

Clearly there was a large amount of people who thought the way they did and enjoyed his promises.

All we can do is sit, watch, and wait for the outcomes

Yh because australia was screwing over us you idiot

I can't think of anything I hate more then Muslims, so Drumpf is good there, but he's cancer to literally everything else.

No, he's saving it and YOU can get out of MY country. You are a traitor to the American way. Treason is punishable by death.

Why don't you move to Canada like every other left progressive faggot said they would do, but never did?

they're a bunch of progressive authoritarian shitlibs, and we've had enough of that garbage.

If you don't like your president you leave nothing is stopping you except the fact that you live in moms basement with no job and when he cuts off your welfare you won't have any money

>majority of the things he's promised
At least he already made them into reality, for probably the first time in the history of this country, you should give him that.

say thank you.
mathbabe.org/2017/02/03/becky-jaffe-resources-to-resist/

I certainly do and I find it fascinating for both Republicans and Democrats to freak out to some extent over it.

And this is coming from a Democratic

Your country was already fucked before your nigger dad dumped his load in your cumdumpster mother

Dude drumpf is the most authoritarian president ever

Good god user, you've been consuming liberal media.

Also,why tf are you worried about pissing of Beanerland and the Barbie-bunch lol

Are you still mad about him? Ok, first, he's accomplished more in 2 weeks than Obama accomplished in 2 terms. As a matter of fact he's nullified anything Obama has accomplished in within his 2 terms. I can tell you what obama would be doing right now if liberal wet dreams came true:

1-blame bush

2-nothing.

don't bother. The american hace chosen to be controlled by someone who is in every way a fascist dictator.

Also, today he's undoing the laws that were put in place to prevent a repeat of 2007 recession

>If you exercise a right in a free country get out because it opposes my ideals
Shut up you autist.

How is he authoritarian though? At least compared to Obama and other previous presidents.

None of you faggots gave a shit about the EC till Hillary lost. Jesus why are so many fucking cancer libtards on Sup Forums, wtf actually happened

>accomplished
Accomplish means to improve. He's just changed things. There's a big fucking difference

go fuck yourself shill

Fuck off shitshill Clinton would have turned the states into the 3rd world.
Trump is protecting American interests, not selling the country to globalists.
he's hardly done shit yet and there's lunatic crybaby fascist throwing violent tantrums in the streets because they think they may not get to keep giving unfair advantages to their favorite minorities.

Why are so many libcucks afraid of upseting the rest of the world? It's no wonder your country will bend over backwards to accomodate it's back-stabbing allies and neighbours.

Anywhere there's internet, there's a liberal.

>2016
>Trump has just been elected president
>Republican majority senate and house have decided to name him king
>Now in the white house awaits his coronation
>Everyone in there to see this momentous occasion
>All leaders from Europe. Putin and Trump hug and all relations are fixed
>UKIP pledge allegiance to him
>Taliban leaders and ISIS leaders there, vow to end conflicts
>China decides to end communism
>Kim jong-Um steps down as supreme leader and opens up North Korea
>All sanctions on Cuba end
>Mexican cartels publicly burn all they drugs and start helping the homeless
>Australia fixes its seasons
>Colonies prepared for Mars within two years
>A world currency, the Trumpdollar, is announced
>Every god-fearing citizen of the world gets a free AR-15, all wars and crimes end due to armed citizenry
>Completely free market economies boom and poverty line disappear
>0% homelessness unemployment
>immigrants go home because everywhere is safe now
>Gypsies settle down and create Gypsiestan in the middle of Turkey, who allow it
>Kurds set up they own state to the applause of turkish, iraqi and syrian governments
>Coronation about to begin
>Trump walk on stage, waves, then walk right back off
>Huge 3 appears behind him
>"I'm pleased to announce the release of Half Life 3, to release in three days for free for everyone
>massive applause
>world peace

On the left - respecting the offoce

On the right, - not giving a fuck about the office and just hitting the ground running without a fucking clue

educate yourself and read other sources of news besides CNN. If liberals actually did any research they wouldn't be so brainwashed. All they do is complain, lie lie lie, and scapegoat the right for all their bad behavior.

yea, they had no issue when the DNC gave it to Hillary over Bernie....

but now. LuLz

yeah because obama respected the office so much. Enough to give Iran 150 billion for no reason and personally emailing hillary on her illegal server. Get real.

left, calling in his next vacation
right, fucking working.

Keep telling yourself Obama respected anything. hahaha

He threatened to jail people who burn american flags. Thats literally violating the 1st ammendment. Drumpf is authoritarian

moron

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/mar/23/hillary-clinton-quotes-Internet-complete/

lol that's cute...you actually think you've made an intelligent point.
How pathetic.

>posts liberal leaning site to proof liberal argument

Get fucked.

usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2013/05/28/study-finds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans

You're going to find out when Israel eats your lunch

This man could literally sell the US to Russia and his golden boy cucks would still praise him for his marketing genius

I voted Trump. Im staying in this country. deal with it faggot.

liberals love to betray their country and give all our money and interests away to foreign states and illegal immigrants. You are fucking yourself over trying to be nice to people who hate you.

We have no obligation to give illegals anything over american citizens. We have no obligation to take people from anywhere in the world. We can be nice and generous, but there are problems at home that need fixing before we try to start fixing other peoples problems.

>study finds anything the jews dont like is fake news

Brought tears to my eyes.

classic liberal argument. You would rather call people names and probably beat peoples asses instead of having an actual debate with them. This is why you lost crybaby.

keep this shit alive, niggers
pure gold

Fewer people should vote, not more. When you have young voters coming out of the polls who never looked at the ballot before going to the polls, which is obvious when they are surprised there's more than just the president on there, it's clear that the people voting don't really have the political knowledge to make an educated decision.

>tyrumps bum is full of jew shekels

Delivering on every campaign promise starting day 1 with complete trasperancy.

Get in faggot were making America great again

Burning the American flag will arguably make you an enemy (and traitor) of America itself and thus a non-American: the constitution doesn't apply to non-Americans.

pretty sure that's an ad hominem.

Bet you're a fan of snopes

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-stupid-quote/

Or others

truthorfiction.com/hillary-clinton-called-democratic-voters-stupid/

"...very similar to a fake Donald Trump quote about Republican voters being the dumbest group of voters in the country"

You mean, they couldn't vote because they aren't citizens

>Delivering on every campaign promise
this is only a good thing if the promises were any good to begin with.

Your liberal tears.

>pic related

Bitch & moan more. I love it so much. Especially when ya'll abandon all restraint and start with violence against all who disagree with you... spiraling down towards your own downfall.

trips checked tho

I am sincerely sorry

are you blaming his threats to the Mexican prez and the hang up on the Australian PM on the Democrats?

Are you blaming DeVos on the Democrats?

No I'm giving CREDIT to Trump for both of these. It's his JOB to stand up for America and not take any shit like Obama did with his "Line in the sand" to Syria or Obama's ineffectual sanctions against Russia. Obama is and was a limp-dick wuss and it's about time we had an alpha male MAN in the White House!

It's "our" country you massive fucking cunt

brother, do you have any oats brother?

Yay! He's pissing off North Korea! Yay! He's pissing off Iran! Let's nee how many other nuclear-weilding countries he can piss off before someone pushes a fucking button

>OUR country
Adios muchacho

Do people still think this?

Hillary called for a recount and a bunch of her votes came up as fakes, actually shortly after trump became president he started an investigation for voter fraud.

I love how the conservative right idiots will attack anobdy who disagrees with them by calling them a libertarian. Your minds are so twisted by authority that you think if somebody doesn't believe in your fucked up system, they belive in the opposit system that's just as destructive. Government's have never worked, and when they do, it destroys the planet. You're all fucking retards

>nuclear welding

Rand fan?

Fuck yeah fam, these exceptionally violent college students out here in Berkeley just tried to shut down the milotrain and it can't be stopped!

...also thank fuck for black masks amirite ;)

>he started an investigation for voter fraud.

Here you go buddy. This is more your speed.

Do you actually believe this or is this just a Breitbart headline?

They have lib in them so they're libtards, that's what their gods on AM radio and conservative talk streams have told them and that's why they're dying out. Pretty crazy how the democrats are the party of small government and fiscal conservatism now...

Nobody will respond to this user. They know you're right

CRASHING THIS COUNTRY

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Actually they were do it up untill 2 or 3 hours ago. Type in voter fraud investigation on GOOGLE theres several news outlets talking about it. Morons.