Hi bros, need some help to find the right condom for me

Hi bros, need some help to find the right condom for me.
My dick is 17 cm long, 14 cm in girth, what do i buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

mysize-condoms.com/index/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you cant knock up a fleshlight

The new range from durex 'Toddler Boy' is my recommendation

Didnt really expect help from a bunch of virgins anyway lol

OP just ran to his bedroom crying and put his face into a pillow

ItS JUsT BaNtz oP

>keep lurking

Rejoice!
Rubber gloves + scissors will give you five at a time, OP.

Settle down buddy

ur samefaggotry is so autistic, u should definately leap back to red.dit

just buy regular it fits like 90% of the population.

You are actually retarded

There'a your problem right there, OP.
You're trying to use standard sized condoms on a metric penis - common mistake.

>Checked
>Also kek'd

Oooooohhh shhiiiiet nigga this nigga schooled yo ass boi

buy a cute dress and let a real man fuck your twink ass

Here OP:
mysize-condoms.com/index/

check'em

yeah condoms are insanely stretchy, unless your cock has a circumference of a metre you'll be fine.

Keep going autismo

Faggoty thread but...these GETS

There is no difference in condom sizes. Regular and magnum are the same. It's a marketing gimmick.

i'm 19 cm long and 13 cm in girth and never had trouble with the Durex Classic Natural one.

Ultra-thin zeros

true, me and my girl once put a condom in the kitchensink and put water in it. we were able to fit 26 liters in it before it broke.
so it your dick is less than 26 liters in size, you should be fine.

fuck kind of condoms are you buying? the most i've got in one was maybe 5 litres.

No, that's not true. Magnums are definitely wider, and possibly longer as well. They're more comfortable.

That said, yes it is true no matter how big your dick is you can still fit it in a regular condom. It's just as comfy.

You want the condom to be able to move against your skin a little, because that gives you more nerve stimulation than if the condom is too tight and stays exactly put, and the only sensation you are getting is feeling the girl through the rubber.

Searched my gf's room one night and found a box of condoms with hardly any missing so felt pretty good

Found empty box of magnums and still can't get over it

There's a serious breakage risk after a while, trust me. No I am not going to talk about how big my dick is or measure it for you, but it is an issue with reg sized.

Alternatively, if you're being cocky and buy 'larger fit' just to look cool and you're average, damn thing will fall off.

i took the liberty of making a 3d model of your cock and placing it next to a 1:1 model of a 9mm bullet for reference.

just print this image and show it to a pharmacist and he'll know exactly what condoms are best for you

Thx mate, i guess thats the easiest way

my pleasure, friend