Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums. So today i worked really hard and applied all the things my girl likes to arouse her and did it successfully. She was so horny for me and she said she wanted me really bad. I told her i would be right back and went and made dinner and came back half an hour later and she got distracted and completely lost it. She said she was at her horniest state then ive ever got her to. And then i got upset because I WORKED HARD TO GET HER THAT WAY and then she just complete gave it up without thinking about it twice. Now shes saying shes tired and wants to go to bed. I still have the urge to fap. What do i do?pic unrelated

>half hour later
How bout you stroking your dick for half an hour with no arousing material in front of you

YOU fucked up, not her, you shoudlnt have made dinner you fucking retard

>tired and want to go to bed
flip her over on the bed and stick your dick in her

So what do i do?fucking starve myself to make sure she stays wet?i literally dont eat ANYTHING but dinner.

So you couldnt fuck her then go make dinner?
Whats the fucking problem with you?

I was teasing her all day and we still had several hours before i usually go to bed

You dun goofed.

>before i
>i
>i
>i
you seem to be forgetting something here.

There were tacos for dinner but like a little brat you wanted something else

op is obviously restarted

Wtf is this some kind of autistic lovers quarrel?

What the fuck are you even talking about? Are you clinically retarded?

Bitch, put out...

So you are clinically retarded

This you fucktard.
->

This is so true god damn. OP is a cuck. My side piece came over all stressed out, I comforted her. She sucked my dick, thanked me, then left in the morning. You will never have this OP because you don't respect yourself.

fucking faggot kill yourself

ha!

Why don't you try it in the morning, women dig morning secks

Nigger calm your fucking chromosomes how stupid are you to think that was his actual girlfriend responding

Idiot. Fuck her sideways, let her make dinner.

Why would you stop? Are you challenged?

dude this really is 100% your fault.