Hakurei Shrine, takeover v3!

Hakurei Shrine, takeover v3!

>Fortune cookies
>Advice
>Friendly conversation

Come in for any of the above, everyone's welcome!

If Reimu resurfaces then we might get some tarot readings again too.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1PJRBmL3oME
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All new Fire Emblems are bad.

Thank you for beginning a new thread.

You will find yourself resetting a lot, initially. But eventually, you will adopt a tactician mindset and make moves with purpose.

The grinding can be somewhat troublesome, and I have noticed that splitting your army does tend to land you in hot water more often than not. But the ambushes I never had too much trouble with; the areas by which the enemies appeared are somewhat predictable, and if you account for them, you should be fine.

Unlesss it's an ambush of Pegasus Knights. Then it's up to chance.

bump

Still here!

The truest Sweet Roll is here

-Sweet Roll

Same.

You know, it's nice that I have another thread to make friends in other than the waifu threads.
>Don't get me wrong, I love those but I like expanding my horizons.

I need to put my skelly folder on my phone
-Skelly

This is why I don't talk about my interests.
*cries*
Well, I'm talking mostly about being able to understand, "This guy dealt this much damage to that guy for these reasons". Without understanding why, it's hard to be a tactician, you know?

Good evening, Sonya-san. How are you?

Reimu gave me leave to continue when she drops off, I thought it was a good time for me to do it as she's obviously busy.

Chief is still looking?

Are Nep Nep games good, if so how good?

vocaroo.com/i/s1PJRBmL3oME

Allow me to substitute.
-Koi

who are you

I respectfully disagree on a completely subjective point of view. While they have become casual, I still enjoy the story.

yes im still looking and not leveling my ninja

They're really fun, in my opinion. I have to admit that part of the draw is the style of humour they use and the cute girls, though.

I'm Vert. A friend of Reimu's, and someone that she's placed her trust in to look after her threads.

How is that going, anyway? Do you need me to help with queue times at some point?

Yeah, I'd never argue that they aren't casual but I'm totally comfortable with casual games, I tend to prefer them at least over super hard, git gud games.

you're from animus aren't you

Love me some mystery skulls.

Hello Vert, I'm doing well. I've had a good day, mostly. How are you?

A perfect substitute. That song fucking rocks

Hey, your interests are fine! I know you don't care what I think anyways

Maybe I'm just an angry purist. They're also loaded with annoying anime tropes and fanservice now

How are things tonight vert? Hopefully Reimu is just having some well deserved rest.

-phi

What toppings should I get on my pizza?

>Cookiepls

I wonder why I've never heard of you... Hello, Vert.
On the contrary, my dear, I care far too much what everyone else thinks.

Consider visiting Alice threads as well. Skelly is your name, is it? 2B.

Something tells me you don't read the in-game tutorials or manual.

Your timing was greatly appreciated.

I only have three from the song, sadly.
Seems I haven't been in enough Skellington threads despite my age here.
-Koi

We will always be your friend skelly

-phi

only got 2 levels left and the vault gives the most xp now so that'd be helpful

Cookie.

Exactly, you have a point on that, they are much more "Cheerful" in a certain way, for starters i always suggest to play Fire Emblem 7, which is considered one of the best FE games out there atm, or...but i'm strongly biased on this one because it was my first FE, Path of Radiance, i'm surprised you decided to play Shadow Dragon, usually people avoid FE games with worse graphic, anyway, i'm really curious now, what do you think about Cordelia? Because the whole fanbase believes it to be top tier waifu and best Awakening character.

Pegasus knights aren't that bad, because they usually have a lower strenght overall, but do you remember the map where you had to save Chrom's sister? Emmeryn? That one had two rows of Wyvern riders as ambush spawns, and it was pretty troublesome since they have strenght, mobility and speed, so they can double, plus that chapter has the desert terrain feature, which means you weren't able to run away from them, because sand slows you down, that one chapter still gives me nightmares...

Anime wa ima watashi o issho ni tamotsu yuiitsu no monodesu

Hello Vert thank you for making this thread, but as an RPG how good is it, be sincere

I'll request a cookie for him too

-phi

When it comes to me and the difficulty of games I would normally head to a medium difficulty, depending on the game, Dark Souls is an exception

It is just that I would want to progress through the story in a fair enough fight so it won't be too easy and boring, or too hard and frustrating

-Sweet Roll

Anyone have a recommendation on a good horror anime. Seen requiem from the darkness, another, when they cry series, I'd like something actually chilling.

oh you wanted a fortune cookie, here

>Pizza user has very good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Red", "65".

Missed your post! ;w; They're Jrpg's, so grinding levels comes natural in those games, it is fun, but if you aren't into games like these, well, it could be a bit hard, it also has the plans system which allow to add new items to the shops as well as making dungeons and the game in general either easier or harder depending on what you want!

higurashit

I can safely say that I've never been there. Sup Forums has always been my only home.

I'm not too bad. I started the day with hopes for the future, and that hasn't faded yet! Mind if I ask something?

Things are going fine. as I said above. I'm looking forward to quite a quiet evening, so I'm thankful for that.

Meat. Lots of meat.

For a cookie you'll need to give a name.

I'm quite a recent addition, but I believe I've been of some use to Reimu in the past couple of weeks. Good evening, and nice to meet you.

I got a response from Reimu shortly after I made this saying she's in the middle of something, so I'm glad I decided to do it.

When we're done here, or when you wake up, I'll see what I can do.

I think it's very much a standard JRPG, to be honest. It has a slightly more interesting battle system than most though, in my opinion.

"What everyone else thinks" I was technically right, because I'm not part of everyone else. Also has your internet situation been fixed yet?

There are tons of them out there if you feel like looking. Good stuff

oi faggots.
recommend me a cyberpunk anime that's not GitS or Lain.

H-hey that's not the case. But the simple weapon triangle didn't seem to be the reason. I'm at least smart enough to pay attention to that sort of thing.
Mm, I like her a lot but she's not one of my favorites.
FE7, you mean Blazing Blade? And I chose Shadow Dragon because it's a very early one and features Marth, whom was my favorite character before I played Awakening. I like him in smash brothers, which is how lots of people first were introduced to the FE series.
I haven't tried Path Of Radiance just because I don't really care for Ike so it's not at the top of my list. I'd rather finish Awakening, move onto Fate and then maybe I'd try that one.
Everyone else is everyone who isn't me! and yeah, it's all better now

Named that one already. Thanks though

I'll definitely go look at some point.
-Koi

That's good. I was hoping for a reading Soni hope she makes it back. Any fun weekend plans?

-phi

Boko no pico

Wyvern riders was the class I was trying to remember. Speedy units may not have the best of attack, but they relish the opportunity to pick off your weakest unit. It used to drive me mad to play everything near-perfect only to have a unit death at the very end at their hands. And I vaguely remember that map; it has certainly been a while. All of this talk of FE has me wanting to pick it up again. I might have to make time for it.

Master Chief is a junior shrine maiden? I'm at a loss for words.

It is quite nice to meet you! How long ago did you meet her, I wonder?

Slow but get decent texhnolyze.

Blame might have an anime now.

Psycho Pass

Not really, hopefully I'll be doing very little. I enjoy lazy weekends when I can have them.

>Master Chief is a junior shrine maiden?
There are a surprising amount of us. I believe Chief here was one of the first.

Texhnolyze

bible black

yeah, been one for a while now and what said

Ergo proxy isn't really cyber punk but what I saw was good. It's got a real Solway start though.

He has been at it since a long time.

Hopefully your hopes don't fade. And, sure I guess. Ask away

Shadow Dragon isn't bad, its just very archaic and missing alot of features that the series has progressively added. If you like Marth I recommend that you get a DS Emulator and play Shin Mansho No Nazo. Its much better than Shadow Dragon in terms of gameplay and such. Also Fire Emblem 7 is hands down one of the best games in the series. Also also, that's good. We can watch funny videos

Also you could say ergo proxy and psycho pass are cyber punk.

this better be good
thanks buds
will grab as well.

But now I'm out of Mystery Skulls pics/gifs.
-Koi

Those can be good. It's important to have rest.

-phi

He has been one for as long as I can remember

Probably longer, I was never around these threads since it's creation

-Sweet Roll

Mm, but wouldn't I be missing a lot of story by doing that? That said, Shadow Dragon seems to skip whole years now and then, which serves to make you feel detached from the characters and their development.

That's classified information. I first appeared in these threads a few months ago though.

I still don't know how I got promoted faster than you.

Basically the whole time.

What did you think of this interpretation, if you don't mind me asking?

Rest is one of the most important things after hard work and stressful times.

Damn there was one more but I can remember it. Also mix the blame one I don't think that was out yet. Well the old 6 min ones are out but Netflix has a new run comming.

What a bone job.
-Koi

How long has this shit been going on?

Oh? How mysterious~ Hehe... Well, alright then. Would you mind if I added you on steam, assuming that you have one?

Over a year now, I believe. But threads like these have a history spanning almost 6 years.

Well i'm looking for a JRPG lately so i'll give it a try thank you

Please don't tell me you insist on rushing, head-on attacks.

Just how many are there of you? I was under the impression that it was only you, Nep, and Kagami.

Psycho-Pass +1

because im far too lazy to keep the shrine open, better to let someone more qualified get the promotion

another thread O_O
but im sooo falling asleep
was doing fast rewatch of my fav movie
wonder if someone gone guess which is it
gone leave you a nice quite from it and go to sleep
"this is your life and its ending one minute at a time"
and one more
"If you wake up at a different time in a different place,
could you wake up as a different person?"

Fight Club.

I approve.

A year eh?

I must have been gone long then I thought.

You made me giggle.
-phi

Oh I do visit them, she contacts me on Steam whenever they come up and I join in.
-Skelly

Parasite doll was it. Along the way I was reminded of c control the money and soul of possibility which you could say it is cyberpunk just not in a gritty cyberpunk way.

Agreed. I've had too much rest lately and it's starting to make me nervous now.

-phi

I wouldn't say insist. It can be a good strategy to work out the movement range o the enemy as well as where they can attack and stay just outside of that so that you can get the first attack and all but... can't always be done and stuff. I will say that I'm an impatient person but I also, as a matter of pride will point out that I have beaten Reimu in chess before! I-it's not like I'm hopeless.

Hey ed, sleep well. Sorry I missed saying goodnight last thread. See you soon I hope.

-phi

Oh, true true. I'm glad you like the story. That's good. And yeah, I remember it skipping alot...

I do mind you asking, actually. The reading is fine, I guess. Just not something I want to comment on, really.

Yep, sorry, i didn't just say Blazing Blade because that game has an awful lot of names, do to avoid misunderstandings i just said FE7, though you're right, Intelligent System is known for making strategy games, though they've neber been that popular...like Advance Wars, not sure if you know that one, do i know the old games just because i love strategy games, but like AW, FE was a dying franchise too, luckily everyone seemed to like Awakening, which led to it returning popular once again.
PoR is actually pretty distant from the story FE games usually have, that's why i like it so much, Ike isn't a noble, unlike most of the main characters from FE games for example.

Oh right, because the AI actually does a good job at rargeting your units that are about to die, it's fun to see when the enemy attacks do just "Enough damage" for your unit to die, i remember one it happened with Lissa, i was about to reset but her skill saved her at 1 hp, not sure how that skill is called, i think miracle, and i sure know now why it's called like that lol, though i think ambush spots are a cheap way of adding difficulty, instead of positioning enemies in better spaces or giving them better items, i'm actually pretty happe they added healera for enemies too in Awakening andhas Fates may seem odd but before they didn't have them..

That's also classified information. I'll see what I can do, though.

It's worth trying, at the very least.

There are many that have come and gone. I believe there was someone called Umi once, for example.

You seem far too lazy for a lot of things. You don't always look, for example.

As I said, these kind of threads have gone on much longer.

Then you need to do something! Pick up a new skill, do something you've always wanted to, you could do anything!

Aww. Is that tsun talking, or has there been another development?

that movie make me so happy every time i put it on
changed me soooooo much
little by little i let my self become ME :)
gn all
-ed

Night ed.
-phi

I know, I was part of several of them then they all fucked off to 8 chan.

Now they're either dead or starting to move on.

the only time i dont look is when im sleeping

I'm looking when you're sleeping!

Yeah. I got some time between jobs and was nursing an injury. Now I'm healed and just anxious that I'm not working. If I sir around too long I get antsy. Luckily I have some work this week and am starting to teach a new class in a few weeks hopefully.

-phi

The "development" is that you're starting to get on my nerves.

Mm, I care about the story above all else. That's true for a lot of games. Hell, my favorite game doesn't even contain a single enemy.
I do know it but I have to say, I've never played one. And yeah, I'm thankful for its resurrection too. I'm not awfully good at that many strategy games. I really liked the XCOM reboot for example but I wasn't very good at it.
A-ah? Really... You're making it kind of hard to get to know you, dear

Thanks for looking after things, Lady Vert~

Did you used to frequent the threads? By which name did you go by?

Clearly I'm not paying close enough attention. I'll see you in the next one in that case.

I will hand it to you, there are times where being bold and direct has it's advantages. Though, I'm more interested in this chess game between you and Reimu. Any chance for a rematch? I think it would be an interesting battle.

Exactly. So you understand my frustration. You're right about ambushing in that regard; skirmishes would play out a bit more interesting if the enemies were given better items or skills. What are your thoughts on this FE mobile game?

Changing of the guard.

Be well, ed.

good to see you fill in for me when im not here hikari, also hi

Do you like chess? It's actually one of my favorite games, perhaps we could try it~ u.u

Yankari? Really now? I'm sorry to say it, but you wouldn't be a good yandere, you're way too kind towards everyone.

Weren't most FE games kinda separated from one another though? Anyway, glad to see you know about these games as well!

Yeah any tips to aid me through the game?

I haven't been a very good junior shrine maiden and paying attention lately though.. So I've been demoted back to Junior Shrine Sweeper.

Aster, it's you! I was caught off guard.

That does make sense, given your hobby/interest. What is your favorite game?

Hmm, separated in what way? And yes FE is one of my alltime favorite game series. Well, it was until the newer games...

Ahahaha. Well, it's been sme time and I'm quite rusty. Back then, she and I played Chess almost every day so I go lots of practice in. I had lose a lot of times.
I-i do like it but I'm not great at it. For example, I still can't castle. I'm an amateur, for sure.

>Did you used to frequent the threads?
Mostly the poni, amues and for a short while ks/b/ before it got banned to death.

>By which name did you go by?
Many but the main one was Noire.