Alright you neckbeards, why you still playing WOW in 2017

alright you neckbeards, why you still playing WOW in 2017

idk, why are you using 2012 shit?

Do private servers count?

Cuz I still play Wrath of the Lich King

this is funny

this

I quit playing after they done fucked up my class pre-legion.

Cause at some point after graduation in 07 my legs got numb all the time so it got hard to leave the computer
Mom got the family doctor to write a couple waivers for me and my parents and I get neatbux in the mail but I agreed that my parents can use them as my rent and subscription money
All my friends from highschool have moved away and most have kids now so my only real friends are there people say my accounts are basically my life's work at this point.

No they don't cause anything pre-last years updates was GARBAGE

irrevelant, answer the question you fucko

I tend to get a little wacky when spirits or wine touch my tongue so I find it much more relaxing to skip the bar with coworkers (and make a darn fool out of myself) and play wow (plus I can watch my streams and be cozy)

Cause there hasn't been a good console release since 96

> what's up

he answered your question
with a question
so answer his fucking question
before requesting an answer for a question that was previously asked aswell as answered asshole

For the babes I meet who are 10x as interesting and horny than the cunts at school

Because it was the only thing I thought about when I was locked on the ward

It's been the only good thing in my life

I still get free shit from pretending to be a 14 year old depressed girl

>babes
they aren't females
they are all over 30stone
and they all have cheesy fingers

answering a question with a question, what kind of socratic elenchus bullshit is this.

Pokémon should have the same actual audience as world of Warcraft and My Little Pony

at least one honest figgit here. Thanks bro

it's exactly this;
madness
but theres method to my madness
like the time i put my suits shoes on the radiator

It's really dangerous to walk on gravel wearing heels I hope she made it out okay do you know her and could you call her for me to tell her I asked if she made it out okay?

simple question, why you still playing it.

the bitch rolled her ankle in the gravel, she should have known better

had to stop playing because i couldnt afford it

kek
i played it once for less than 2minutes around early 2000 just so i could type a name in for my cousin

i personally fucking hate the game aswell as it's fanbase

I hate all blizzard games

I join private WotLK servers every few years because pallys are really fun to play. I generally hit max level, craft everything there is to craft (engineer), then abandon ship. End game content is boring, same with PvP.

wasn't the point of legion, to extend the endgame play?

ffvii? I dunno.. call me a millennial but I loved that shit, I even rebought it on a psvita so I could play it over again

Yea but there's been few games worthy since then.

yeah you're not wrong, I grew up on older stuff but I wouldn't say everything since then sucked

I did not say there was NO good games, I said few. I am usually wrong, please name great games since 2000.

I don't even think I've logged in this year, so I guess I'm not really playing. AP is a headache, not a big fan of endgame as a whole & I got bored after getting the majority of mounts.

borderline neckbeard toward the end. feeling good now.

does this count?
if so i guess im a fag

topkek dammit

Because I have nothing better to do with my life

I'm not.