Not a beta male and I actually have self esteem

\threade

Because it's where the poop comes out?

never had the opportunity and probably never will

>you're thirsty
>there are two glasses of water
>One i cool, clean enough to drink
>the other is smelly, dirty and probably unsafe to drink
>The person that owns these glasses of water would encourage yo to drink the clean water and it is difficult to convince them to let you drink the dirty water
>They are only an inch and a half away from eachother

What is the appeal?

Shit comes out of there

Fecal bacteria

I'll eat pussy all day tho

I prefer sniffing and licking traps

But I do sniff and lick female butthole. In fact, I'm going to go hang out with my GF tomorrow and I'm going to do that exact thing.

>making a completely retarded false comparison

lol

So if I already do, do I have to justify why I eat da booty like groceries?

You would rather drink the dirty water? Be my guest. Hope you get lead poisoning.

Oh hey, it's OP from that boy pussy thread.

because poopy comes from their poophole

I don't drink dirty water.

I don't dig the pooper. I have one of those. Shit.

because there arent any girls offering it up

I just wanna eat ass again man

currently dating a chubby asian woman and making out with her asshole weekly.

Because I'm not a cuck liberal

because i dont do much of anything with females... or humans for that matter.

people suck, i am ok with it, as long as they let me have my space.

>no gf

Newfag

because it's nasty and too simple.

I do.

>fag doesnt get what an analogy is

It's where the human excrement comes from.

SOMEONE SHOOP THE LEFT FULL OF BLOOD! !!!!!

I love smelling my girlfriends ass and pussy. her asshole is clean as fuck and I always give it a big sniff, she begs for it.

pussy still has large amounts of bacteria although not fecal its still a lot

I do that all the time and now I have a bacterial infection on my throat.

Huge List of Darknet (TOR/Deep Web)
>>Hidden Websites 2017

It's attached to the rest of the female.

when newfag thinks his smart but the comparison just went over his head

I do. Nearly every day.

>his smart
jesus you newfag

His smart what?

i lick it, but not sniff it, thats asking for trouble

>when newfag thinks his smart but the comparison just went over his head
make sure you read it

>his smart

you kidding I love to sniff and lick my wife's lovely butt. I love to lick her pussy from behind so I can sniff her arse while I do it and I occasionally switch to rimming her.

she isn't keen on me licking her arse though even though she's always pretty clean. she'll normally get unconfirmed with it after a few seconds. so I'm best to eat her pussy and just occasionally lick up to her arse.

she also told me once she didn't like me licking her from behind because then when we are fucking and I'm kissing her she can smell her arse on my face. Odd thing is the thought of making her smell her own arse while I fuck her turns me on even more.

and when I'm home alone I love to jerk off while sniffing the crotch and arse of her dirty knickers.

>gf
fucking cuck

u fokin wot mate? blimey ya lick er arse whilst goin down on the vagy box eh? fokin madman mate

English isn't mt first language , but a bullet means the same in every language

so your mad that we called you out...so you threatened us.....over the internet...

are you stupid?

its not a threat lol , its only a threat if i dont do it. Its murder if i do

you must be new here

Please kill yourself you dumb nigger. Fucking parasite

..... the one line newfags know

now you are mad
but ill leave you to your devices an so you can tell your mom you won a fight today ^_^

have fun an gg

That went straight over the top.....

But I do. And it's real swell.

Because my wife isn't into it. I have no issue putting my face where a woman's shit comes from. To me, it says, "I love every single fucking part of you." One of the most awesome sexual experiences I've had in my lifetime was eating my girlfriend's but while she was on her period. I could see her pad and everything. She still came really hard.

Guys, most women are self-conscious about how they smell below the waste. Some of them will always be, because it's a way to deal with their sexual feelings. But if you want to do this and are afraid, just tell your girl, "I know this is going to sound weird, but I want to lick your butthole. We can talk about it, but I'd rather not, as it cuts into the time where I could be tounging your chocolate starfish. If your not into it, that's cool. If you don't even want to try, that's cool. But it's something I would like to try."

Females don't talk to me.

so what did his smart do?

You are a beta, you just don't know it yet. Your self-esteem is no higher than the average 4Chsnners.

Are you really going to make me do this? OK, here is a chart for your consideration, webforum self-esteem ranked from highest to lowest:

MetaFilter
iVillage
Yahoo Answers
Somethingawful
Reddit
Quora (too many mud-colored people who are ovsessed with money and believe that they will one day be rich, otherwise it would be higher)
The "Ask a Pedophile" column in yiur local underground newspaper
Drugs-Forum
The Stile Project Forums
a collection of used condoms that somehow learned how to post on the Internet
"BruceForum" (a forum dedicated to the shark in "Jaws"...the book, not the film)
Jizzmas Shrine (exactly what it says on the tin)
(dead space)
Sup Forums
(You, because you think you are superior to all the other degenerates on here, when in reality you are just a faggot)

Talk ro them, faggot. Pick up the book "Models" in said book, uthor describes a guy picking up a girl by approaching random women and telling them "I'm going to lick your butthole." Yes, most women were appalled and did not react well. But he found someone who thought it was funny, he took her home, and...this is just a guess...I'm pretty sure he put his tongue on her anus.

What's thst? Your afraid you'll be called a "creep?" Oh no, someone called you a "creep!" We are all creeps. Girls are the biggest creeps of all. Someone calls you a creep, call them a "faggot." (Unless they are gsy...it might hurt your feelings.)

Ever hear of vaginal flora? Candida? Thrush? Are do you steam clean your girl's pussy before you munch it?

It's called an immune system, faggot. Grow one.

p.s. Most toothbrushes have fecal bacteria on them.

shit on tongue, never again

>Escherichia coli inhabits the intestinal tract of humans and other warm-blooded mammals. It constitutes approximately 0.1% of the total bacteria in the adult intestinal tract.

I like those odds. And I'm glad you don't eat ass. More for me.

They were paid good money to do that. Nothing wrong with an honest days work.

You should probably tell her these things. It looks like you are about to fall off a perverted cliff. Take her with you. More fun that way.

because it's gay. it simulates gay sex. i lick pussy.

I often lick my girls asshole right before I fuck her ass. Tastes completely neutral. Im sure its nastier to lick your finger than a clean girls asshole

I just dont.
Cause im not a faggot

It warms my heart to hear this. Serious.

So get a scrip for some penicillin, and gargle with mouthwash the next time you kiss a dookie-hole. Problem solved.