thursday

You'll read what you want to read haha

3 weeks ago

Friday morning

>When's the last time you had sex?
Tuesday

1 hour ago

With her

yesterday morning. she was not that into it but said to go for it, and it was a very nice wake up.. would recommend.

3 months ago with her, probably the hottest I'll ever get.

Nearly two years ago

u can always rape a hotter girl, leave your options open

thursday, in a river next to the road, i fell over but she fell on me, i didn't let her be hurt... i love her

Thanks user, I never thought of that.

Sometime in 2007

cute cat.

did you pull off half her right eyebrow during rough sex?

Same. It sucks.
1/10/2017

About a year ago, dating this underage cutie soni have to wait now

ya is cool kitteh

33 year old virgin

Who talks like that? I've only heard fat people talk like that

cool story

About 2 weeks ago, girlfriend is sick, sad days

Oh no, answer the question.

A little over a month. about 5/12 6 weeks?

I'm getting ready for the military right now anyways, need to be focused. Besides my car broke down and I'm driving my moms minivan until I fix it and also I opted out of moving into my own place in December when I left my shitty office job to get ready for the military. I can have sex but it's just not worth the effort to try and get laid right now.

two months ago

Are you going to try dick in the military?

why didin't you consider turning gay? you could have plenty occasion nikka

nah, dick ain't my thing. It's been offered to me before. I don't mind the gays, I think they are fun, polite, clean people. But I like the vag.

Start of December, but im gonna be fucking a lot in February

Way to stay focused--congrats!

I did but just got made fun of by gays. I would just want a predictable rape scenario with no romance, just hardcore assfucking, on the receiving end only.

Thanks man, not even my friends have been that positive. They just say "good luck?".

What's amazed me is how many people don't know anything about the military. Everyone says "but you'll be digging holes and die!" or "The marines are tough dude". Despite the fact I keep telling everyone I'm going into officer school in the Navy or Airforce and Probably working a an engineer or para rescue man.

post ass

4 hours ago with my hot DDD fwb.
>doubters will doubt
>got laid anyway

N/A i'll be 30 in July. I'll be a wizard. You ready to face my might?

>mm/dd/yyyy

Early 2011. Used to be a male slut, new girl every few weeks, sometimes two or three relationships at the same time. Then I settled for one, serious relationship, although the relationship started to piss me off pretty quickly. Lost contact to many friends. Broke up after three years. Hell yeah, freedom! No girl ever since. Not even remotely interested in having sex, cause chicks are too boring in bed, too demanding in everything else.

I haven't gained any powers. In this guy

About a week ago. I'm married.

Congrats! She's a cutie!

>implying

Never, i will be a wizard *-*

How old are you? How old is she?

proud of you bud

23 year old kissless virign
I had a girlfriend in highschool which I never got to fuck
I thought me and her were super hella close emotionally and a perfect match but then one day she asks me if she can date mr. muscular weightlifter in school and im like I dont give a fuck your a person who can make your own choice and you better choose what you think is best and she fuckn left me for some smash.
I blame myself for trying to move to slow in the relationship (like 5 months)
I had like plans for my future with her which included not having kids and leading a debauchery sex life and focusing more on economic stability but i should have voiced those and been more open.
her relationship with muscle man never even took off and she ended up alone for a few years before settling with some guy who was 25 when she was 18 and it irked me that they were different ages because I felt he was taking advantage by having a place to live.
I felt like he was just fucking her because she was 7 years younger than him and she was all hot but then she had multiple kids
she messaged me on facebook that her marriage was falling apart and she wanted to be with me because im the only person who made her feel happy. I told her to go with her husband because it was the thing she choose and she didnt choose me.
im not sure she knows this but after high school my family moved away but I ran away and bicycled 800 miles to go back to her but when I tried to message her, her husband intercepted the mesage
I told myself it was gonna be fine if he can get a hot 18 year old at 25 then I probably could do it too but I been a shut it neet ever since then focusing on my goals
all I ever wanted to do was become a engineer and shape the world around me so I could have a giant family and still support a entire town with food water and energy while making bank and fulfilling my every dream but without a waifu I feel like shit
all I wanted was unlimited power and a waifu to hand over the world on a platter.

Well shit, I aint got nothing to look forward to then.

Does your wife peg you? I'd love to get pegged to sleep every night

New years on the 2016/2017 border. So technically I guess Jan 1. Got a date tomorrow, may kek have mercy on my soul and deliver me the pucci

I lost it at 32. Now I'm married. Don't give up hope.

Ask yer mum.

thanks, she is really cute

2 nights ago, and the night before that.

I think you're looking for a cringe thread

Jesus Christ. You're 23, man, calm the fuck down. You haven't even reached the end of your 20s, life has a lot left for you.

1 year ago, I'm in a real dry spell. Though I fap like crazy, does that count? :-/

Hey, I had a very similar tumultous relationship when I was 19. It made it very difficult to form close relationships, and I carried my virginity well into adulthood. I really regret all the things I missed out on, because there always were people who I could've dated and some of those people would have formed relationships that lead to sex.I read your story and see someonewho is deeply hurting. I would urge you to getcounseling if you are open to it. I did a course of therapy at age 42, and it helped tremendously. Alternately, if you just want to talk to someone who was also hurt that badly, I'd be willing to listen. I don't have any formal, training, though.

tl;dr?

He's hung up on a slutty high-school gf because she left him and he wants to save the world, or at least the small amount of one that pertains to him, and be the hero to some broad

Just like you

not since the start of november

Former adult virgin here. I had a same sex experience. I enjoyed it forwhat it was worth, but it just showedme that I wasn't into men. It was fun.

It is incredibly easy to find a willing partner. You can have a guy at your place quicker than a pizza. I'd encourage anyone who is hard-up or feels undesirable to try it. You'll understand what women mean when they say sex is "empowering" and you will understand some important things about sex from their perspective.

Really? Cause I'm
And it sounds to me like I just want more puss

Sometime in May, 4 years ago

Insecure response

5 more years till I gain magic wizard power.

Its been bout five years

Your trolling is bland and uninspired

And uninformed

Pretty sure it was august 2014

interesting

like a week ago with her, OC gf

3 years ago with the only person that has ever found me remotely attractive in my entire life
Havent found anyone else willing to even care for me since then.
I want to die

A hooker can at least pretend user

You're not really going then, you said airforce or navy. Means your Fuck ass isn't even enlisted

Yeah tried it and I got spit roasted twice (two different sets of guys) in one night and then again the next week by a couple more guys. It's fucking awesome

I am the opposite of you Mr. Thundercock. What's it like to have that much sex?

I lost my Wizardhood in what turned out to be a one-off encounter with a vile succubus at 32.

It was a huge mistake.

Go away Eurocuck

I dont have money for hookers.
Even if i did , i live in such a small and shitty town that there isnt hookers here

I fap like crazy and I'm married. Don't beat yourself up about it.

A succubus sounds like fun. I'd love to have my balls drained by a girl and not be able to get away from her cocksucking and pussy grip

That's why I tell everyone who enlists, "You'll be packing fudge until the cows come home!" It cuts straight to the point.

What do you cum on? Towel, blanket, floor, bucket?

Yiu need to find a gay Trump supporter. They hVe no problem with assrape.

Is it just the angle, or does this bro have tiny balls?

There is a towel next to my bed that zi keep between the wall and the bed. My wife and I have separate bedrooms, so I can get privacy whenever I need it.

Every guy should cultivate multiple friendships that guarantee him casual sex when he wants it

What do you expect, he's getting pegged