Also waiting for OP to return with more content of this

Other urls found in this thread:

expirebox.com/download/97634a4ef6a0a4b25f2f2b99ffbe9e83.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

more you nigger

Last one i saved

Bump found another one

I like how this is an Asian thread but you almost exclusively see posteriors.

More?

>28 year old Aus fag
>Married to 9/10 Asian chick. Made the mistake of going for looks and not personality... or brains
>She can't even cook rice, toast, spaghetti, nothing. Can't even cook an egg
>When she does have to cook she dumps a bunch of random meats into boiling water, adds sugar and fish sauce
>I have to cook all our meals, and half the time she says how shit my cooking is because it's not saturated in fish sauce

>Get smashed from a speeding car while I'm at the traffic lights (drunk cunt of course)
>Broken back
>Entire time I have to look after myself while my wife keeps asking "why don't you go out with me anymore? Why don't you spend time with me?"
>Have to hobble up to the stove to make food for myself, entire time my back feels like it's about to give out

>Her parents don't like me because I'm white, no matter how much shit I do for them, it's never enough
>Her sister's husband is Asian, but treats her like absolute shit. Beats her and everything, never held a job; her parents adore him
>The first time I got drunk with her family, they all had a go at me and asked why I was born white

>She starts hanging out with feminists and shit at uni (she keeps failing all her classes so she's STILL at uni at fucking 24 years old, hasn't even passed her bachelors)
>All of them are ugly as fuck; both looks and personality. Tell her constantly that I'm not good enough for her, only because none of them have had a guy before because you can smell them from 10 fucking meters away
>I tell her to stop hanging around those crazy whores, she tells me I don't know what I'm talking about
>One of them gets arrested for beating a homeless man unconscious and chopping his dick off. I ain't even joking

I just don't know why I go on sometimes... she really is the epitome of a cunt

as an asian guy, i dont even know why you whitr guys go for asian girls. almost 9/10 asian girls behave like you describe, at least most start after settling down with marriage.

protip: asians are born with natural poker faces.

moar, for the sake of god!!

expirebox.com/download/97634a4ef6a0a4b25f2f2b99ffbe9e83.html

video of asian ex sucking her friend

Did this one get hit with a bat?

so dont want her nudes then?

her nudes are always welcome for me

virus

not really, just sharing

you marry a girl so much younger than you and into different things what do you expect

more?

dafuk thats not azn

Anyone have any oc

more?

Lol he backed out

show us her body mate

Lol I know this girl... Here is her ass

What was it