In my opinion one of the greatest fighting games of all time, needless to say my favorite all time...

in my opinion one of the greatest fighting games of all time, needless to say my favorite all time... what are yours Sup Forums

taking 2 pieces of shit and smashing them together would be a better fighting game than budokai3

Lets not pretend that mvc2 isn't the best fighting game ever

Wasn't that came released in 2000?

Yeah

hell yeah. ive gotta by this for gamecube. played it all the time on my ps2. I left my ps2 at a girlfriend's house. we broke up (peacefully). I go to get it. She sold it. "But you gave it to me".

cunt

only choice

Jstars victory vs is a personal favorite

Hell budaki ain't even the best 3d fighting game that honor goes to pic related

EVERYONE KNOWS BUDOKAI TENCHAICHI 3 IS BETTER!

>Budokai Tenkaichi 3
FTFY

Fucking these guys get it. Tenkaichi 3 was so sick, I don't know anyone else that's played it. I had the collectors edition, with a massive poster showing all the available characters and everything. Stupidly sold it when I was strapped for cash, but holy shit it was so good. So so good. Playing as Arale and fucking absolutely everything up. Just twatting Hirudegarn into oblivion was so satisfying.

No other DBZ game beats BT3. I owned it on the PS2 and had a blast with my friends. Those were the days man.

dragon rush ruined that game

super dragon ball z is way better.

The Tenkaichi fighting system sucks balls.

You shut your whore mouth.

No it doesn't

my unpopular opinion is that brawl is actually better.

Get on my level.

Do you understand what "all time" means?

Amazing. The ps3/360 collector's edition white screened the part in Broly's "Gigantic Meteor" where he slam's his opponent's head into the ground. Very disappointed

Amazing game, loved the variation in fighting styles, but it was impossible to unlock every trophy for each character

Fuck me this game was tough. I had it when I was pretty young, really obscure game and hard to get in the UK. Didn't really understand the fighting system as a kid, so it frustrated me to no end. Still great though.