Why dont women have hobbies/interests outside of their workplace?

Why dont women have hobbies/interests outside of their workplace?
>inb4 im a troll

Because most are dependent on others for entertainment, and or not intelligent enough to have an interest in anything but themselves and or gossip about others.

>inb4ing your own thread
Women do have hobbies and you are a troll. Of course, whether you are or not, you're a virgin faggot with no game so how would you know?

The interesting ones do.

But then, the interesting ones probably don't talk to you.

You must admit it's pretty common for a woman entering a relationship to abandon independent hobbies

Pretty much this. Nothing is expected of them, so they don't do anything interesting. "Travel" (aka fucking foreign guys), drinking, and shopping is about the most you can expect from 85-90% of women. Welcome to the real world.

So true.

yeah if she's fucking boring. stop dating boring women.

^this
My girlfriend started playing Overwatch with me when we started dating, but she's still into the same comics (that I don't read) as before.

thats how inb4 works nigger

This.
Travel equally fucking various types of niggers is true.

It just shows that 85-90% of women should hang in the street from lampposts as they have no value at all beyond their cunt.

They slow down on the hobbies, expect you to too, and become fatter by the month.

It is built-in - their bodies want them to build up energy stores so they can become pregnant and pop out babies for the rest of their lives.

Life isn't what was described to us in films and on tv.
Just find a semi-decent female, give her a trial period and check out her family, then marry her, impregnate her repeatedly, spend your whole life working to give her and the children money.
Then die without ever having enjoyed any of the things you loved and thought you would do.
You'll probably die alone too, as she'll divorce you and keep the house.

Still, that is the life cycle. Might as well do it and stop worrying about it.
I'll be lucky if I even accomplish half of that. Or a third.
I'll likely manage the dying alone part though.

Because she's never had to plan the date

> angry feminism shittin

son of a single mom here. so i used to defend women.

then i grew up and interacted with them. holy fucking shit are you right.

I'm sorry to hear that you were forced to grow up with a single mom. One of the most detrimental things that can happen in a man's development.

You're a virgin if you think they don't.

How so? No role model to properly teach them how to be a man?

>One of the most detrimental things that can happen in a man's development.

you are not wrong. there's 5 of us. and each one from a different father (and im not even a nigger).

i grew up being told by others how "virtuous" single mothers were for trying to raise children on their own. but what they dont tell you is that a lot of the damage in their lives is self-inflicted, and easily avoided had they not been dumb fucking animals who confuse indifference in males for confidence.

Stop interacting with those types of women. They are not all like that. Those are the shitty, plastic, shallow ones.

>Those are the shitty, plastic, shallow ones.

most women gravitate this way. its nurtured behaviour in our culture.

>5 kids from 5 different men

Your mom is a disgusting, trashy scumbag.

5 by 5 technically makes you a nigger.

statistics, you are lot more likely to become a criminal being a single mom kid than a normal kid

You share the same genetic heritage with your 'brothers and sisters' as you do with your cousins.

That's because 80% of single mothers are negresses.

have an orgy with your brothers and sisters
>it can't get much worse

Whered you get those statistics that's wrong as hell, nearly every single parent dude I've met is pretty similar to me and none of my friends have ended up on the news after HS

T.V. seems to be the most popular thing among women at my workplace. They pretty much only talk about tv shows, pets, some party they went to, gush over hot men who come in, or shit talk other employees behind their backs. Only 1 chick I work with is constantly talking about hiking/backpacking.

Well if you're looking for women online you sure would be lead to believe this. There is a reason they are single and expect you to downgrade to them to even have a chance.

not just that, single moms are usually sluts so it's no wonder their sons will turn bad.

This
At least for once Sup Forums can come to a consensus on something.
I've dated one girl that was different from the dynamic but just about all of them follow that trend of being completely hobbyless

Makeup is not a hobby.

Not him but the statistics are documented pretty solidly. A lot of right wing congress has been arguing that this is the big problem with inner city crime for 30 years.

Fucks with your confidence and self worth for sure. Less guidance while you're still a kid too. That stuff hit me pretty hard once getting into the real world and took a while to figure myself out.

>why don't girls have hobbies
>why aren't girls funny
>why don't girls read outside of romantic/teen trash novels?

women don't have to be interesting to have friends or suitors. They just have to be less slovenly and fat than the most slovenly/fat girl in their immediate social/workplace circles.

I find a woman's favourite hobby is to STOP their partner from enjoying theirs!
In my experience this is the case anyway.

Divorced parents here and lived primarily with my mom. Women have no idea what they want and have these idealized bs fantasies. My mom generally taught me bullshit about how women are and how to treat them. Took me till mid high school to figure out how to actually interact with women.

tldr: single moms raise pussies

What's a woumon

>Took me till mid high school to figure out how to actually interact with women

Oh, my sweet summer cuck.

ITT: Virgins

This.

Also, when you do stop, they think less of you and go off to find someone with more hobbies.
Technically speaking, women are faggots.

exactly

I'm 24 now

>24

lol you don't know shit babyfag

I only spoke about my personal experience, if you know that better than I by all means contribute.

What the fuck is this post. Faggot or fat chick?

I've finally learnt to just do what I want to do and not care if I upset my partner. My partner is constantly mad at me for something or other. But guess what? She still stays around and has sex with me whenever I want.
I used to give in and try to please my GFs - that doesn't get you anywhere!

You're not dealing with the right women. Stop going for plastic fantastic fake-tan Barbie wannabees and start seeking out women with more substance. Artists, painters, writers, goth girls, freaks, musicians. Ya'll are sounding like a bunch of crybaby virgins. If you're younger than 30 you haven't begun to know shit about women. The little brats you've interacted with in your shitty little small town high school sure as fuck are not the norm. You want intelligent and layered women with varied hobbies and interests, you need to seek them out and put yourself in an environment where they thrive.

this is too intelligent for Sup Forums
GTFO

I really thought you had a zinger prepared and boy was I not let down. Well timed "babyfag" there. You probably didn't get laid in high school even though its were you peaked, don't take it out on the kid.

Sooooo, pussy destroyer, where do they thrive?

Source

But he never said or implied he was a pussy destroyer, just that you're all fucking idiots picking through the trash complaining about garbage. Yeah? Good shit

Source?

well what if an user were to be raised by lesbians

It's not like metal music, Sup Forums and video games are worthwhile hobbies.

When the truth hit

Making you what? Another absolutely desperate retard, that fucks anything with a pulse?

Because they are too busy replying guys and receiving their daily ego-boosting through Instagram. "Why would I have any interest having that?", they think...

boring, ugly, or insane. you have to pick 2. Or 3 if ur me

>Those hot assumptions

wew lad

Agreed.

Spent all last year living/working at a mountain resort. Constantly skiing, biking, hiking, camping. I have never been so attracted to so many women before. Every one of them that was up there was not only interested in doing all that awesome shit with you, some were even better at it, which made them so much more attractive.

Also on top of all of this, they can all hold their own. The male-to-female ratio in ski towns is close to 9:1 so they don't take much shit from anyone they instantly deem not worth their time.

If I ever decide to lock someone down, it'll be an adventure chick that pushes me. Not some fucking city bitch. I have NO respect for the girls I grew up around after seeing what an awesome girl can actually be like.

Girl I dated was raised by lesbians.
Super confident and adventurous with work/activities but then had all the accompanying daddy issues in the sheets.
Loved to be controlled, pinned down, and loved "daddy" talk.

I don't want to generalize and say they're all like that, but if I find out another girl was raised by lesbians, you best believe I'm going to target her to find out.

I know plenty of women who have hobbies outside their jobs.

Going simply on people I know/work with:
- Snowboarding
- Member of rock band
- Airsoft team
- Member of competitive pipe and drum band (bagpipes)
- various volunteering
- bodybuilding