Have you fucked a goth/emo girl before?

Have you fucked a goth/emo girl before?

Those girls are the best!

> Besides traps, sbbw and redheads.

Yeah, they do anal. They ALL do anal. And they love it.

a corpse is better than one of those prude cunts

>prude?

So far they were all submissive sluts to me. Depends on the area I guess.

GF is goth, she's very good, but I attribute her ethnicity (Mexican) to her skills in bed than her subculture. However, they do say goths are good at relationships but I wouldn't know because we're both goth.

Is that the ring of O?

virgin samefag

>8 posts
>7 IPs

You're a special type of retarded.

Faggot

>male goth

No, but i sure want to spank my monkey to goth cuties now. Post more please.

My wife was a nerdy goth back in HS. She left the look behind but still goth at heart.

Yes i agree they love anal.

You niggers are just jealous that I can date a goth girl more easily and organically because I've got home field advantage.

Yes i have, she was nuts.

First few times was good. but after some time she got super lazy and basically didnt do anything other then just lie there. So it got super boring and left her (for many other reasons as well)

yea, then I realized she was just an orthodox jew

>First few times was good. but after some time she got super lazy and basically didnt do anything other then just lie there.
That's the woman part of it.

Come on guys, please. You can't get me going then just leave me to my own devices.

Don't be a tease.

A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE AWAIT FOR ME
BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE DEEP BLUE SEA
EVERYTHING I EVER DID RIGHT OR WRONG HID OUT OF SIGHT WHERE I BELONG

AND I DIDN'T HAVE THE HEART TO TELL HER WHY AND THERE WASN'T A PART OF ME THAT DIDN'T WANT TO SAY GOODBYE
BUT CAUSE AND EFFECT GO HAND IN HAND AND THE DEVIL MAY CARE BUT I DON'T MIND

Maybe you weren't fucking her right

>Pastel goth
Faggot

Yes, several.

It strongly depends wether you got a model-whore or a 'regular' goth. Basically like all women... Nothing too special about it except for the dresscode.

dont think so, she wanted to fuck alot, even when i had the flu. Ive been broken up with her for like 3 or 4 years now and like every 3 months i get a message from her wanting to reconnect.

This, lots of people fetishize their looks but goth women are pretty much women dolled up in black and listen to The Cure.

I wish.

al roker wasnt fat when hurricane matthew came thru

Ian Curtis and Rozz Williams from the beyond have blessed me with quints; praise Goth.

marceline S2

Nice quints

You must be fun at parties

yes. masochist. pain slut. rape play. daddys girl. piss drinker. wanted to be choked. refused to use safety words.

All I fucked from 17-26 was goth chicks. They all have daddy/self-image issues, so they put out super easy.

Plus, most of them either have rockin' tits, or are willing to fuck in public places, which are two of my favorite things. Used to go to the movies at night with this one girl who'd insist we fucked parked by the Rowe's loading bay afterwards.

Yeah, they're good in bed but they're actually crazy and depressed. Stressed me out so much in the 2 years we dated that I gained a lot of weight and was losing hair and developed an acne problem. That was years ago though and I've gotten better.

Needless to say they're a fuck and chuck, or leave-the-fuck-alone if they're depressed or mentally unstable sadly to say.

no, im not

Checked

In high school a freaky goth girl lived down the street. We were fuck buddies for all of high school and two years into college. Sex was so sensual, it's like she worshiped my bodily fluids. The act licking her vagina or her sucking my penis was so surreal.

maybe