he looks like a retarded baby laughing at apples

target demographic is literally 12 year olds

Me and my gf are seeing this in iMax for the first showing. Will be a fun date

So you are saying?

Looks good, still mad at
>Rock music guys look we r not sad and boring anymore, this the new GotG XD

this is going to be utter shit.

cape kino dies this year

Also the metal teeth replacements are from the Joker bashing out robins front teeth with the crow bar.

what the fuck is that second image?

I'm loving these DC movies. I remember reading an interview with Snyder where he said he wants the DC movies to feel ancient, gritty and worn. Like tons of things have happened and everyone is at the "end" of their careers. Would be a great and ballsy plot twist if this joker was robin and the real joker has been long dead or something. Kinda like how the real lex Luthor is dead and the one in BvS is his son.

Explain this to me

I think people are implying the new "Joker" could be Jason Todd after he got fucked up by previous Joker.

>Using Arkham Knight as evidence

HOL UP

I second this. Where does that second frame come from?

Batman: Arkham Knight. They used this same Jason Todd plotline.

I believe it is from Batman: Arkham Knight.

Nice to see Waller get some of the spotlight here, she seems to be one of the best parts of this movie.

What the fuck happened to black lady's voice? It's completely shrill compared to the first trailers. Is this a redo footage?

Fucking hell, this is going to be horrendous.

THE WALL

DUDE TOUGH BLACK WOMYN WHO DONT NEED NO MAN LMAO!!!!!!!!1

>first two posts are both the memes about this movie

>pg-13
>for 12 year olds
get a load of this hothead

Looks really damn boring. No more hope for DCEU.

Is she the Kingpins wife?

What's the source of her power? Why is everyone so "afraid" of Amanda Waller?

user a pg-13 rating just makes it more attractive to 12 year olds. they feel like mature rebels for going to see it

THAT IS JUST A MEME LADY

she's a black fat lady who takes no shit
you can't be tougher than that

Looks fucking terrible
jesus christ where did ayer go so wrong

It says it's PG-13... and I saw it even though I'm twelve. I'M SO CRAZY JUST LIKE LE EDGY JOKEMAN

I wouldn't say it's pure evidence, but the game was in development for 2 years before the movie was, and they surely could have used that for a reference.

the bullet scars placement is the most concrete evidence for me. i really hope it's true, because i think it would be a really interesting spin on everything

but then we'd have to see the OG joker bashing his teeth in. who would that be?

>THAT IS JUST A MEME LADING

what did he meme by this?

So the "DC Murderverse" is one where Superman showed up too late?

>but then we'd have to see the OG joker bashing his teeth in. who would that be?

No one, just like the comics, keep his identity completely shrouded, maybe just show him as a silhouette.

>arkham knight invented the jason todd storyline

are they purposfully doing this? after HOLUP and MOMS and Queen in the trailers, I get the feeling they want the meme audience

>Playing Arkham Knight right now
>Find out who Arkham Punk Bitch who never fights is
>Had already guessed because I've read a comic before

I'm not sure how to feel.

Just for reference, I just found out his identity in this thread, fuck you guys.

SUICIDE SQUAD

RATED PG-13

HECK YEAH

DC movies are meme goldmines

So annoying when that the game goes into cutscene mode every time you meet the arkham knight until very late on in the game. He should be pretty easy to slap around, yet in cutscenes Batman gets his ass handed to him.

don't worry, the story isn't that great aside from hamill being a joy as the joker again. don't get too hyped up for scarecrow despite how awesome he looks, he's very ho-hum and boring throughout the game.

You guys are the smegma of this board.

it's like she was just phoning in the lines

She's terrified that Leto is going to mail her more gun bullets.

you still have those very fitting and varying tank battles enjoy
do you feel like batman yet :^)

Do you hate memes, my friend? Did a meme kill your mother? That is just a meme lading

>THAT IS JUST A MEME LADING

My wife is going to FREAK when she finds out I'm taking her son to see this xD

Can marvel ever out-meme DC??? This movie isn't out yet and it already beats the biggest Marvel CineMEME (GotG)

>gotg invented rock n roll

KYS MM

Fuck the entire militia, it's literally as if Batman took on the army, not thugs and the rogues gallery like every piece of Batman media ever. I wanted Scarecrow, not a whiney bitch in a robobat suit yelling at his goons who are blowing the fuck out of me with guns.

hol up, this going to be a meme royal, a true meme lading

she's a black woman in a government job. She can do whatever she wants and never get fired.

As a guy who hasn't read any comics, why is harley on the squad? The others seem to have legit superpowers whereas she is just a psycho girl who used to know the joker or something? Why is she even there?

fucking this
why people think Deadpool was a thing?

What's this nigga name again?

>be Jared Leto
>get chance to play one of the most iconic villains of all time in what seemed like a great alternate and dark take on superhero movies
>prepare for a role like a motherfucker, wanting to bring something new, not just copy Legend/Nicholson
>while delivering a performance of a lifetime, watch as the whole movie gets cucked, reshot, memed, PG-13'd, jewed, butchered and just generally assfucked six ways from sunday
>just keep on acting like everything is fine knowing this won't be another The Dark Knight, but forgettable flick with average reviews

Slipknot

ListerineMan

youtube.com/watch?v=i5Si6H46aHE

WHY did this film get a tone shift/reshoot?

Jared Leto u like magic tricks?

Disturbed

AngryJoe's friend

Nice b8

ropeman

>"I just got a gf for the first time and I want everyone to know" starter pack

Other Fernandez

Korn

YAAAAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY

MOM'S

Mark Hamil was the only good joker, fuck off you memespewing faglord

cus it sucks

Because if you get too "dark", it's not "fun" and you lose all the manchildren fanboy permatweens.

These are the same people chasing Pokemons in the park while black ex-veterans are gunning down cops.

BvS didn't have enough quips for critics

Why did it focus on Flag and Waller? Do they really think audiences will give a shit about either of those characters?

His super power is... ropes?
Hopefully he'll use it to hang himself.

She's Amanda Fucking Waller.

could they still do the red hood storyline if this is true.

>rated PG-13
What the fuck, I thought it was suppose to be rated R, damn.

Looks shit

>LOOK GUYS, LOOK HOW FUN IT IS
>ITS TOTALLY NOT DARK LIKE BATMAN V SUPERMAN, WE JUST HAVING FUN AND ITS FUNNY

>Waller isn't a fat nigress
>Ruined Deadshot in every possible way
>Fridge mode Harley
>MOM'S GONNA FREAK
>Killer Croc isn't a massive CGI alligator-man
>Those terrible attempts at humor

WORSE THAN MATVELSHIT HAHAHAHAHA

Y-you just don't get it because you didn't read enough Schopenhauer!

>"20 years in Gotham, how many good guys are left"
>"how many stayed that way"

Joker is older than batman, since when does an old guy have a perfect hairline, dress like a clubber and get tattoos?

>teeth busted by the pry bar beating he took from the original Joker and has to have grills now
>went insane after beeing tortured by the real joker
>has a DAMAGED tattoo on his forehead, because he was DAMAGED by the original joker
>has a dead robin tattoo on his arm
>shoulder scars from bullets coinciding with the old robin suit
> J tattoo'd on is face, just like Jasons brand

the tattoos could have also been done by the original joker, to brand Jason and solidify his new position as acting Joker, while real Joker is in hiding, pulling the strings behind the scenes. the tattoos can also work as a taunt whenever Buce see's them because he is reminded that he failed Jason. This also explains why the "Bat of Murder" hasn't killed the Joker yet, he can't bring himself to kill Jason.

>HAHA, JOKE'S ON YOU BATMAN written on his old suit

JASON TODD IS THE NEW JOKER

Fuck you
Humanoid crocodile croc is shit

>>has a DAMAGED tattoo on his forehead, because he was DAMAGED by the original joker

That's what I want. I want a giant humanoid Croc with yellow glowing eyes and razor sharp teeth, not some faggot who looks like your average inmate but with scales instead of skin.

Why does Hollywood refuse to give reptiles snouts?

Why does everyone love Under the Red Hood?

I just don't get it lads. Mask of the Phantasm is quite seriously 500% better as a film.

It's old, therefore it sucks. Also there's no ebin "Joker kills people with a glass of water" scene.

>it's need to know and all you need to know is x
bravo

anyone have the pic of the SS logo getting more colourful and cartoony?

>Also there's no ebin "Joker kills people with a glass of water" scene.

What?