You don't want to except the fact that you're dealing with an expert in guerilla warfare. With a man who's the best...

You don't want to except the fact that you're dealing with an expert in guerilla warfare. With a man who's the best. With guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who was trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land... to eat things that would make a billy goat puke! In Vietnam, his job was to dispose of enemy personnel, to kill... period! Win by attrition. Well, Rambo was the best!

Yes such a based film. Thanks for the new meme.

Great movie.

I still haven't visited the Washington rain forest.

Is it worth the trip?

absolutely

>except

one job, OP

What is the other examples of kino with small town near comfy forrest?

>I'm no stranger to pain
>I've been married
>Twice

watching rambo 2 the other night, the colonel's talk with Murdoch about the political ramifications of finding prisoners outweigh the humanitarian and national pride.

Do you want to start another war over a few dozen men?

So is Last Blood happening or not?

Stallone can't decide on the story.

I watched this for the first time the other week and it was way better than I thought it was going to be. I always assumed it was set in the jungle (that's number 2, i know now) but it's setting is comfy as fuck.

Perhaps Rambo could go back to Afghanistan

>You don't want to except the fact that you're dealing with an expert in katana warfare. With a man who's the best. With guns, with katanas, with his bare hands. A man who was trained to ignore hunger, ignore harsh critics to live off the snack bar... to eat things that would make a billy goat artery clog ! In Japan, his job was to dispose of enemy personnel, to kill... period! Win by attrition. Well, Seagal was the best!

Man, Afghanistan doesn't want to go back to Afghanistan!

>except the fact

>You don't want to except the fact
>except

lrn2meme

it's done, you better except it

> sensei
> ignoring hunger

Hot Shots part duex > Hot Shots

Both are fantastic though.

Man they must have felt embarrassed when the whole Al Qaeda thing happened.

Anyway I've only seen the first Rambo, are 2 and 3 any good?

Deux is definitely better because it has Brenda Bakke and holy shit is she hot

2 is hilarious in an insane way if you take it as straight-out Reaganite propaganda. 3 is more of the same but a lot less fun.

The mujaheddin were fighting against the talibans as well as against the Russians. They weren't part of Al Qaeda nor were they jihadists.

Oh please, Operation Cyclone funded some incredibly shady and evil people. Hekmatyar shelled Kabul with american supplied weapons killing 2000 people and the people they did train went on to be part of groups like Al Qaeda.

The fuckers specifically chose militant islamic, anti west groups that were favored by Haq's regime in Pakistan instead of the other less ideologically driven groups that were fighting.

>Oh please
Massoud was killed by the taliban 2 days before 9/11.
He wasn't against america.
Try again.

>Massoud was the only one the CIA funded

I bet you think Obama's supplies to Syrian rebels are only going to noble fighters for democracy and completely missing the fucks who surrender to join with ISIS.

Right. But that doesn't mean the mujahideen were jihadists.
Try again.

>mujahideen
>Mujahideen (Arabic: المجاهدين ) is the plural form of mujahid (Arabic: مجاهد ), the term for one engaged in Jihad.

You do know mujahideen literally means 'one engaged in Jihad' right?

Besides you're acting like they were all one organization when in fact the mujahideen was just a blanket term for a metric assload of guerilla groups, many of which turned against each other. Fuck me Sayyaf was implicated in the assassination of Massoud.

Twin Peaks
Northern Exposure
Insomnia