Mfw the only thing that gives me motivation to finish my last year of school is the daily creeps I get

>mfw the only thing that gives me motivation to finish my last year of school is the daily creeps I get

Are you sure it's not they who are getting creeps?

I always loved creeping. And I'm pretty hot too so when I get caught I'm usually met with a smirk.

Moar

Care to share?

Prove it's you...

nah

Getthelube.com

Last year I was creeping a close friend and when I reviewed the video I found out she noticed the whole 5 minutes i was recording, good thing she was smiling the whole time

did she ever confront you about it? are you two still friends? what happened?

dump them in this thread

It was the last day of term and she decided to lie down on the floor and have her legs on a chair so she practically had a legs wide open except I never thought through that she could see my phone. Ended up being incredibly depressed through the holidays until I came back and had my head down infront if the class until she went up to me and started talking to me like nothing happened. I'm pretty sure she likes being recorded

After that she ended up being extra slutty infront of me and seemed like she wanted to be creeped more, and I still talk to her often to this day

vid please

Oh fuck..

Although nothing is concrete due to her actions, it sounds like you have the opportunity to go somewhere else with her besides creeping. Ever thought of flirting a bit with her?

Post vid

I don't like her emotionally so I ended up getting her to help me get with her friend a month after the creep, I could even see the sadness in her eyes but i really dont want to be with her. We are going to a concert soon though

Dude, you don't have to like her emotionally to bang her. What the fuck.

Is this a honeypot? You guys have like three threads up shilling your fucking site