This is maya. As you can see she's really chatty

This is maya. As you can see she's really chatty

fugly

more?

Agreed

fags

user you dont need to screen that you're a kissless virgin

Is your guilty pleasure high resolution images with the smallest readable font size?

anymore win?

Let's show the picture to her friends

shit like this is what makes girls not want to send or take nudes. jesus christ i wish you autistic faggots would learn a thing or two.

If you killed yourself right now it would be better for everybody; girls who like taking nudes and guys who like seeing them. Fuck off.

link to jasmine joyce?

Det er bare iorden, Morten Larsen.

Calm down Morten

stfu.
You don't realize how many thot there is
on the world wide web you idiot.

you get a reply?

Trips don't lie

Its their own fucking fault.
The first rule of sending nudes is not showing your face or something else which could easily identify you

lul this is grade a autism

-ugly loser
-cant pull nudes
-use nudes found on Sup Forums
-blackmailing for more nudes
-still doesnt get nudes

honestly suicide seems like the only option for you

backed

neither do you. of course you have some imaginary ballpark figure in mind, but in all honesty shit like this affects things in ways you cannot measure. don't be a selfish prick and fuck the game up for everyone else, just enjoy your stolen nudes and shut the fuck up about it.

you know what i wanna see where this goes
dont let me down OP
bump

This.
It's common sense but what can you expect? She's a curry-goblin, they tend to have high dexterity but intelligence makes them lacking in efficiency.

Kick rocks fag. Who fucking says lul anyways kys. This whore needs to be exposed

>sending nudes to one dude makes you a whore

clearly you're autistic and have no female attention

it's not their fucking fault you retarded fucking autists think like god damn retards. how the FUCK is this their fault, and what responsibility is it for some fat sweaty fuck to hold them accountable?

ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT? SENDING NUDES???

PS: nobody wants nudes where we can't tell who the fuck it is. thanks for making the world a worst place for everybody, including yourself.

Whores that upload naked desire private when Facebook all have seen

spoken like a true fucking autist. kill your fucking self.

Come on, OP! Don't be a fag.

she doesn't really though. Just her phone and nails

kill yourself, not even joking

I didn't send or text the girl BTW.
I just can handle your shit, man.
Either you defend her one hundred percent or you take part of this little
destruction. Enough of you fag justice already. you're on Sup Forums you retarded ass whole. what else do you expect ? I hate you

Ser ud til vi har fundet en til et nyt tv2 indslag :^)

im guessing morten is in trouble. :)
since he is burned anyway why doesn't he finish the job?

can't*

I'm not on either side of this argument but calm the fuck down jesus christ

im telling you idiots to smarten up and fucking play the game smarter. your bullshit antics is why you retards get cut short in life , then you have to resort to desperate shit like this.

PS: you dont hate me you hate yourself.

get rekt fag

I want to see this backfire on Morten so bad

pretty much this

you're using ANOTHER DUDE's received nudes to threaten a girl for more (because you can't get them yourself)

C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E

Why are you dumb fuck arguing? Shut the fuck up, and takes things at face value...Just enjoy it.

They're responsible for their actions, go be a thirst nigger somewhere else

you are in no position to give advice. this comment has been rejected and ignored.

-Sup Forums team

thanks op

I just feel bad for that poor girl who sent nudes to one dude and now has to deal with a bunch of obese NEETs.

this is a terrible post. but here's your (You)

But man ... This is often the problem on Sup Forums.
As soon as you act a bit edgy or intolerent for something, everybody assumed that you're a fat / virgin edgy teenager that never had sex in his life.
I'm one hundred percent sure that I had more intercourse than you. I often receive nudes that I'll never on Sup Forums by respect. But this thread made me laugh and for some reason I hate her / you just because I feel like it. This is meanly the reason I come here batman. Go save someone else life somewhere else faggot.