Tips on getting gf to like anal please Sup Forums

Tips on getting gf to like anal please Sup Forums

She has let me try twice now but each time she stopped me after a minute or less bc 'it hurts'.

How do you get a woman to like it?

I used lube but didn't spend any time stretching it. Should I invest in a butt plug for her?

buttplugs are fun and you should already own one...you have to take it slow and stretch it...eat her ass for a good long while and finger it...tell her to focus on relaxing and push out a little like she s trying to shit when you put it ...that being said she may not ever like anal

I've never understood why so many guys want anal.

The vagina gets tighter the more you fuck it. The ass gets looser.

i like both i guess but i definitely prefer pussy. will not ever get involved at all with a girl that doesnt at least like her ass eaten and fingered though

We want it because it's taboo

All the gfs that I've had and didn't want to give me anal I tried so hard and fucked them in the ass as much as I could
Past gf that let me go for it whenever I wanted we did it a couple of times and I got bored.

bump

Yeah I want it bc it's a domination thing I guess.

Never owned one. Will she be uncomfortable wearing it? How long till lose enough to Fuk? What makes it 'fun' exactly?

Loose*

few years ago

>been fucking hot little red head for a few weeks
>kinky girl
>fucking her from the back and she says i can put it anywhere
>tothebatcave.exe
>ass is top notch
>shes laying face down and im ontop balls deep
>prop up and look down so i can see her hole taking it
>she had shit everywhere...

hour or so? they are fun just cause its fun to play with girls balloon knots

Balloon knot lol.

>be me
>pick up some strange from the local
>she invites me back to hers
>while doing her doggy I see something and stop mid pound
>she knows what's up
>I have just caught eye of the biggest hemorrhoid that ever existed.
>she looks back at me and says
>'touch it'

My days of anal were good and done from that moment on.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA
>'TOUCH IT'
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Fucking foreplay, man..

use icy hot to numb the pain. Damn rookies

just buy a variety of smooth sided vibrators and use them on her while fucking her or performing oral sex on her...unfortunately chicks are really weird about anal - if she doesn't want it she doesn't want it and if she does she does...I have fucked chicks who only did it with me because they felt "nasty" when they were with me, so who knows...

If you have tell her to relax and push like she's trying to poo. My buddy and I tricked a girl into doing anal with us by pretending to be gay. We told her "we want to see how anal feels with a girl" and she went for it. We trained her how to do anal and she actually enjoyed it quite a bit.

you had to trick a girl into fucking you by pretending to be gay? week ass game son

Play with her ass more , toys , fingers whatever , but make the connection between her ass getting filled , hurt a tiny bit and her cumming ,, e.g. Be playing with toy in ass , lick her pussy , she starts to cum , insert finger an toy together , or bigger toy with out breaking rhythm on the pussy licking ,, she cums , she thinks it's due to her ass being stretched , .. only let her cum with something in her asshole , if nothing in her ass make sure she don't cum .. make her think she needs anal to cum .. my friend you'll be balls deep in her tight little sphincter in a few months and she'll thank you for it .. when you areballs beep pls send me some good Kama .. shout aloud thank you user as you cum up her ass

Lol, ok, I'll remember you user.

What's the last time you tag teamed a girl in the ass?

Thanks user

will this work on girls at any age?

I'm asking for a friend

bump

i dont tag team. when i fuck a girl i own her and shes there to serve my dick alone. And ive never had to trick a girl into playing with my cock. have some self respect user. whould you rather trick a gril into fucking you or know that they are fucking you cause every bit of their pussy wants your dick?

Did I say I can't fuck girls on the regular? Its about having fun man. My favorite is tricking girls into fucking with some crazy claims and fucking girls with boyfriends. Regular sex is boring as fuck

i just think tricking them is underhanded id rather make them want it so bad they cant stand it. I dont care about girls with bf's or husbands. and yah regular sex is boring thats why i turn girls into filthy pigs and get them to do shit they will never forget.

Sure you do

>'touch it'
good god im dying

>I like to have sex thus way, you suck if you like it other way

when you make them finger their ass and clean their fingers.

Holy fuck what is this jew sorcery?

lube, inflatable dildo, time. in that order.

it'll open right up. just don't be hasty.

let her fuck you in the ass with a strap-on and tell her to fuck you as hard and fast as she possibly can and tell her it doesn't hurt and you will prove it

once she fucks you until you bleed and you love it, she will understand it really is fun and you can trade

>The vagina gets tighter the more you fuck it

My gf let me try anal twice in the same weekend when I got her all horned up but she was on her period so she suggested it.

If you play with her asshole a lot during sex and foreplay, she may eventually give in once she realizes how good it can feel. Also using two fingers and a lot of lube before actually sticking it in to make her comfortable and "ready"

I found that it made me cum about 3X as fast cuz it's so tight, so in a way it's not quite as fun but still recommend at least trying it once