So the gf and I got into a fight over me voting for Donald Trump again and this time she says she's going to "punish"...

So the gf and I got into a fight over me voting for Donald Trump again and this time she says she's going to "punish" me by fucking a nigger. Should I even be worried about this?

0/10 b8 thread
Go take your faggot cuck fantasies elsewhere

Girls can fuck whoever they want if they try. And black guys will fuck anything that moves. Does that answer your question

kill that ho

Fuck you faggot. I'm not a cuck. You're a pussy, though.

She can fuck whoever she wants. That being said, she doesnt have to ever be invited back into your home afterwards.

You wouldn't have brought it up unless you were wishing for it.

Yeah but she was fucking me pretty hard until she found out I voted for Trump. Why that wasn't obvious, but she's being a bitch since then and I don't know where the "nigger" part comes in. That doesn't even make any sense.

Shouldn't have voted for Trump retard.

this was an indirect consequence but it's not the worst thing coming from your decision.

what are you gonna do when she starts coming home every night stretched and used by other guys?

I said shut the fuck up. You are not going to turn this thread into an "OP wants to get cucked" direction goddammit.

Just jerk your little white dick to it and pretend to be sad, she'll treat you nicely after

Nigger? What does that have to do with voting Trump?
Tell her to fuck some Arab refugee instead!

SAGE
A
G
E

whoa whoa whoa WHOA
keep my politics the fuck out of this.

Fuck you, I know how to treat a gf thanks. Asshole.

drop her. she will make you problems in near future.

Literal faggot

>sage
I'm kind of new here
is this code for smoking a bowl?
like eating popcorn?

Or maybe an Mexican?

How is this punishing you? She's the one who's going to get AIDS.

OP, if she is going to go fuck a nigger, and you're not going to man up and kill her, or him, or both of them, then you're a faggot beta cuck and deserve it. Hang yourself.

I could fucking punch your lights out, fuckwad. No problem. Stay out of this discussion if you're goling to be a total asshole like this.

JEW PROPAGANDA

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

wow triggered much

>be faggot
>get dubs
Not worth it, desu

tryhard bait.
kys

>sage
>desu
are you some kind of hare krishna weirdo?

get pics you fucking cuck

What he said.

protip: your scanner or printer isn't working
is everyone in here a total faggot?

She's not coming home at all you stupid faggot.

OP if you have any self respect you'll take that snide comment of hers and put all her shit on the curb and tell her its over.

You don't love her, and if you do you're a fucking moron and should drink bleach.

go back to lebbit with your cuck shit

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

No, just go out there and find yourself a nice black buck to ride, yourself.

>fighting over politics with your gf
>voting
>getting cucked
>getting cucked for voting
LMAO

That comment wasn't worth a reply. Some of us actually obey the law and have normal lives.
And that's why I voted for Trump, but the gf freaked out about this and is promising to "fuck a nigger" whatever that means. We don't know any, either.

All these faggot dubs

>lebbit
HAHAHAHA FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGO FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

Sup Forums do love its cuck threads

Look fuck you it came out somehow and she turned into a total bitch
I didn't know she voted for Clinton either

Kill yourself, redditfag.

>knows how to treat a gf
>she wants to fuck a negroid

ofc you do boi, you're not whining at all, please do go on with your little rant on a board where she can't read it

You shut the fuck up faggot. Now.
That is not even funny.

you should break up for her for even saying it

>lebbit
your a retard

Why do you guys even care about this shit?

I'm seriously thinking about it but I'm kind of being groomed for a job in her dad's company and I really can't do that right now. Appearnces would have to be kept up for at least into next year.

>NEET detected
go clean your fleshlight faggot

Fuck off, dipshit

Not that user

This is actually good advice. Those things can get maggots in them.

oh look the trumpfag is mad now
lol
rololol

wouldn't that make it feel like a blowjob?

What? Where did this come from?

Fuck off redditard, you're full of shit.

spiderman is a birdfucker

trumpfag
go watch your gf get fucked

How am I a NEET?

>go clean your fleshlight faggot
Go clean your gf's blacked pussy, lol.

Dump her. Bonus for throwing her shit out and changing the lock before she gets home

Because anyone who votes is a "normie" you fucking faggot
quit lying NEET
go use your mom's hollowed out apple

Well, yes. And no. More like a herpes bj. Maggots can bite your dickhead and leave a rash.

... I wish I didnt know why.

I have actually thought about doing that, but I'm being lined up to get this job at her father's company and I have to keep our shit straight for at least a year, maybe more.

This is strait out of a john persons comic. I'd bet dollars to doughnuts you look like his depiction of a white boi pussy. Also if you had a gf who threatened to fuck someone else, and you didn't shut that cunt down by leaving and taking your bread winner's income with you, then you're the only faggot.

Get the job then throw her out.
He can't fire you for dumping her after you explain what she did

>Because anyone who votes is a "normie" you fucking faggot
But everyone who votes is a normie and a cuck.

It's a fact. Look at your own situation.

I said shut the fuck up asshole. You are not helping. You are a total faggot.

Haha. The toughest cuck. Thats like being the straitest gay.

>normie
>cuck
thanks for proving my point Sup Forumsfag

I'm not gay you fucking faggot. I'm trying to stop this from happening.

Jesus NONE of you have ever been in a relationship.

Haha! I'm not helping you make this bitch fantasy spund believable.

You will be the one laughing once she comes back with AIDS KEKKEKEKEKEKEK

Fuck you. I would pound your fucking ass into the pavement faggot.

She might suck his dick, but probably not until he cums because she'll realize she has a nasty nigger cock in her mouth. She'll try to leave, but because he's a nigger, he'll rape her.

btw THIS IS A STEREOTYPE. And she isn't fucking a nigger yet. If half of you weren't being total faggots one of you might have made a reasonable suggest as to how I could avoid this, but so far nothing but shit replies. You're all faggots who don't know the risks of keeping a high-quality relationship above water.

That's kind of what I'm afraid of if this even happens. Is there some way I could have a nigger charged with attempted rape once I find out who it is?

Good luck identifying him. They all look the same

No just fucking leave the slut

treat her like gold
and never never never talk about donald again !
learn new sex positions
get some sex toys
women who are happy are less likely to stray

and finally keep jerome out of the picture
ya see a black cunt startin to hang around
take him far far away and dump him (assuming you aren't a 4'8" manlet) not kill him but leave him without the ability to contact anyone
obviously making sure he doesn't know who you are (the type of thing you'd need some close buds to acheive)

>she'll realize she has a tasty nigger cock in her mouth
FTFY