WWYD THREAD

WWYD THREAD

Bareback fuck while choking her so she can barely breathe, leaving bruises all around her neck. Make her open her mouth and mash my asshole and balls into her face so she can use her tongue. Alternate to deeply throat fucking her shocked face and back to rimming until I cover her face with cum and ask her how she likes being my cum dumpster.

Reply for replies, this thread doesnt have to suck.

wwyd?

More?

▲ ▲

would not do

wwyd

doggystyle

Which sister do you fuck? Rachel in the red dress, or Jennifer in the black? What do you do to them?

i would put her on her back and throatfuck her while i pinch her nipples then flip her around and fuck her hard in the ass

wwyd?

I'd introduce her to the joys of figging, once that stick of ginger is firmly lodged in her ass, I'd put a remote vibe in her cunt and keep her on the edge of orgasm for hours and hours, until her mind snaps, she's drooling and begging to cum

Pull that belt tight around her neck, pull that dress down off her tits, hold the belt like reins and use it to fuck her hard doggy style while her titties bounce

Nudes incoming. Wwyd

Who wants the nudes? Let me know wwyd

wwyd

Same thing I did last night. Rape her. Ass and pussy. Pull out her teeth ah she can bite when I fuck her throat. When I'm done, give her a bleach enema, douche her with bleach and make her drink some to erase my DNA. Then if she's still alive, break her neck and toss her out of my truck along he side of he highway.

WWYD?

What would you do to the girl on the right? It's her costume birthday party

wwyd to this cheating whore?

No limits on her

i would have Jennifer rim Rachel, then i would fuck Rachels ass. she would command Jennifer to lick her pussy while she is getting her asshole fucked. from time to time i would pull out of Rachels ass and have Jennifer eat Rachels ass off my throbbing cock. i would then finish inside Rachels ass. she would tell Jennifer to lie down, as she would sit on her face and have her eat my cum out of her asshole. after Jennifer would be done, shed ask Rachel if she can kiss my cock. Rachel would have her beg her, but give her permission after a few minutes of begging. Jennifer would gently kiss the head of my still hard cock, she would then look at Rachel standing above her and whisper "Thank you..."

wwyd to my gf Karin?

Pin to the wall from behind and start fingering as i whisper to her ear about how i'll fuck her and force her to swallow every drop of my cum.

And what if she resists?

Throw on bed and choke. Tie her up while she's trying to beathe and put her head on edge of the bed so I can throatfuck her.

WWYD for nudes

WWYD to my gf?

wwyd to my uni class mate

rub my dick against those nice lips and tell her she's the best.
kiss her and fuck her gently at first then get harder and harder

In here?

Any takers?

will reply if you wwyd mine.
I already did this one

Yeah. I'd go as hard on her as I can and cum down her throat and all over her face and hair.

I'd slap my cock against her red lips until she opened up wide and took it down to her throat until I came

She'd probably taste some of it like this

Wwyd to this little slut?

I'd hold her down on the sink and pump her ass full of my cum

She does have a nice ass. I would cum on your girls face after getting my dick sucked by her.

pull her skirt up and do her from behind while making sure she couldn't see who was fucking her. Id do it somewhere out in public.
WWYD?

wwyd to this sult?

I'd love to fuck her from behind

Well that wouldn't last long considering you've never gotten your dick wet before faggot.

Ask her to leave so I can have alone time with the brunette.

That is a fine fucking ass, my girl would look great with hot cum all over her face

post her feet/insta?

Put her down to her knees and make her kiss my dick until I come in her eyes

that the best you got?

Catch and release, back into the river that is.

anymore molly with her hair like that user?

Not the best pic I got, but Id bust into your girl's room and hold her down while I take her right on her bed as she screams

ANYONE HAVE THIS UNCROPPED?

sounds a bit violent

mother ofgod!

any chance more cat girl?

Literally just shove her down and jerk off until I bust on her leggings. That's all I want. Post more

Yes she would, user. All over.

Tough love

I would grab her by that stupid fucking braid and throat fuck her until I came down her whore throat. Then I'd shove my thumb up her butt.

what do you want to do with this slut?

Quickly pull her pants down for 30 seconds of doggy style before I pull her leggings back up and nut on her ass. Leaving her to walk around school with a load on her butt. More leggings??

Came to this

Make her suck my dick under the table at school. Nut in her mouth for lunch

More assssss. Or post instagram?

I would fuck her until I was just about to cum, then I'd pull out and blow it on her face and tits.

Seriously throbbing. I'd be taking creepshots of her ass all day in the hall if she walked around school dressed like that

Any takers?

Still here? had to go for a while

Definitely bust a fat nut all up in her hair

Would bend her over and ram my cock deep in her ass

Mm, bet she'd love that

Ri[ off those 'shorts', pin her up against the wall and thrust my cock inside and creampie her

leave her convulsing twitching body for you to find

post more, feet pics if possible

More?? Or her instagram or twitter? Gonna bust so hard to her

Love when girls this age dress like that at school. Short shirt just above that bubble butt for a nice view