I received a letter from some law firm in Georgia ive never heard of the letter contained just a blank blue piece of...

I received a letter from some law firm in Georgia ive never heard of the letter contained just a blank blue piece of paper anyone know what this shit is?

Other urls found in this thread:

alston.com/professionals/charles-morgan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What law firm? And more details?

Its from a law firm called morgan & alston law adress it was sent from is 3400 briarcliff rd atlanta ga

Some twit sent you the carbon paper instead of the letter

But why did they send me this ive never even been to Georgia

What kind of shitass photo is that? Are you underwater?

>3400 briarcliff rd
Well that's not a real firm and the address is residential so....that is fake or you are.

either way, no worries.

DRINK!

Yeah i know its a street adress and ive already looked up the firm. And there didnt appear to be anything by those exact two people

Im an android fag

sounds like one of your asshole acquaintances is appealing to your paranoia

Envelope seems odd. Show the front of the envelope (without your address ofc)

But i dont have anyone in Georgia like i literally have never even been to that state

its nerve gas, you mom will die at midnight
soory

i live in georgia and thats a very well known law firm around here

>implying you have to be a mailman to deliver an envelope

fuck man, maybe reefer isn't for you

there might of been some cyanide dust in that envelope, I hope you didn't breathe in too much near it

I tore the envelope apart looking for anything

I opened it hours ago

Do they send out random junk mail to people because this has got me fucked up

I'm not really sure. I never got a letter from them before. I just know that they represented rapper T.I.

Could some one be using my address or my identity to do something with them

I need some serious nigger investigators here

Well, a real law firm would have letterhead, so it's not that. It's likely not any type of scam unless the address is valid, which it doesn't seem to be. I wouldn't think it was a bioweapon, because seriously, who the fuck are you that someone would devote that much effort into killing your ass?
So by process of elimination I'd assume it's some kind of prank from someone you know. There's a company that does this (sends out blank letters to fuck with people) but their letters are nicer looking, so id guess this is homemade.
Now you have to figure out who you know would try to fuck with you.

Dude literally no one would try this shit and wouldnt they have to be down in Georgia to obtain the law firm shit and know get that sending address

Take a shit in it and mail it back.

Thats a good idea

Listen retard, this is 3400 Briarcliff. It's fucking residential. And they arent a well known law firm, and they didn't represent rapper T.I., I made all that shit up

Enjoy your anthrax, fag

Okay that was a good goof but still in dire straights

Straits. Moron.

Of course it is, I suggested it. I'm always right. Everyone else is left.

Christ... how do you handle a hang-up call?

>PANIC!!!

The address is not a real address, the firm is not a real firm. Morgan and Alston is a intersection in Atlanta. Anyone can make up shit
TI was represented by Steve Sadow

Okay so i think its well off and established this place isnt real. So what the fuck is this weird address and how can some one know me Georgia

Rapper TI here, Louie knapsack where I'm holding all the work at. That is all.

Okay this is turning into a TI thread and it isnt about him its about me

Did you look at the postmark? It might not be from Georgia.

>Steve Sadow

Its really faded but i see it came from ga

shut the fuck up user life doesn't revolve around you.

IT REVOLVES AROUND RAPPER T.I

NO NO FUCK YOU AND FUCK TI IM STRESSED OVER THIS SHIT I WANT IT RESOLVED

So to sum up, Steve Sadow, TI's lawyer, is attempting to kill OP by mailing him anthrax from a streetcorner in Atlanta.

It is resolved.

TI has spoken.

Although i am shook from this letter from steve sadow who is trying to rape/kill me i will say that, the summation user gave, delivered me a good laugh

You gotta leave man

Exactly, user

Glad to see someone here understands what's really going on.

So its not anthrax because ive had the letter for hours and nothing happened, so that means the only other thing is some one is coming for me and this is a message

Quit jiving nigger.

We know it was you who set up Steve.

TI never leaves.

Maybe it's a secret message written with invisible ink. Sometimes lemon juice or a very mild acid.
Put in oven at 350 for like 6 mins.

Thats not even a pic of TI

RAPE INBOUND FROM ATLANTA

Too lazy for that

OP is clearly fucking nuts. Schizophrenic-like paranoid shit. Fuck him

Enjoy anthrax.

NO TI WILL NEVER BACK DOWN

Fuck i knew i wasnt the only one thinking it im setting my alarm tonight

TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU FUCK

No ur a nigger

Correct, but it is a picture of his weed.

this is a pic of TI

Anthrax isn't instant, it can take a day or more to present symptoms.
If you weren't entirely making this shit up, I'd say call the cops.

I do buy alot of drugs online and have them shipped to my house thats really the only thing i can think of why some sketchy people would have my address but i dont think i should be raped for it

that atlanta rape is the worst. almost as bad as the time i took it from TI and Dan Marino in Miami

Just look at him, staring into space, thinking about how he's going to rape the shit out of OP

That seems like a bit of an over reaction

May be true. But, at least I'm not a schizoaffective nigger.

he's getting really creative with it

Well then, I hope it really does contain anthrax and you die a slow and painful death. Asshole.

boom. there's your problem.

didn't TI warn you about this?

Oh fuck i looked up shit on anthrax and it could take like a week to show symptoms holy shit dudes i think i got poisoned IVE NEVR EVEN FUCKED OVER ANYBODY IM ONLY 19 WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO

listened to that goddamned rap music like your grandmother told you not to.

also enjoy the anthrax and TI's latest album

I dont even like rap or TI because hes a nigger and i just want to be cured im going to the doctor on Thursday im gunna get tested or something

Send them a glitter bomb in response. You can do it anonymously. Google glitter bomb

It's too late OP.

If you could only go back in time and not open that envelope....

user just calm down

cured of wat?
a TI disease?

Okay this doesnt help because dieing from anthrax sucks alot more than dieing from glitter bombs

You motherfucker you just need to take this shit somewhere else and be a little more considerate DIEING OF FUCKING ANTHRAX

Yo but i got class tomorrow is anthrax contagious, i dont want to bring the rest of my class down with me

you ain't dying. how do you know it contained anthrax in the first place?

for all you know it could have contained a separate piece of paper with a link to TI's new mixtape but you were too buys being a nervous nellie and worrying about anthrax when you know good and well TI has told you directly on numerous occasions not to do that.

So leave the letter at home faggot and don't lick anyone.

Problem solved.

Maybe you should have thought about that before you told Steve Sadow that you wouldn't testify on TI's behalf.

It didnt contain an extra piece of paper cause i tore all the paper up looking for drugs and there was nothing but the paper and the anthrax im dieing of

Well what if i cough in some one

OP, you are paranoid obv but this is pretty standard darknet stealth for blotter/small amounts of powder. I'd bet a lot that there is either something hidden in the strip of paper (hold it up to the light) or well hidden in the envelope itself under a glued piece of paper.

The blue strip could also be unperf'd blotter, how thick is it?

Wise words.

Nah ive ordered acid off the darkweb alot of times first off i wasnt expecting a shipment secondly there is no perforation on the paper anywhere or anything indicating its drugs

alston.com/professionals/charles-morgan/

WTH are you doing IN someone?
What kind of classes do you have?

Its that higher education baby get with it

then I promise you there is acid in there. probably to an extra piece of paper glued to the inside of the envelope or envelope 'lid'. Or under the labels. I've ordered a lot of things and have gotten 4 things different times that I hadn't ordered, sometimes months after my order came.

MFW I realised it was a piece of paper containing a huge sample dose of LSD from silkroad and now OP is tripping balls and coming up with conspiracy theories.

If there is acid in there i just ripped it up and threw it away

>Huge dose of LSD
>Gets into your system even by touch

Nothing so far

Send them the letter back with a letter that says "your move" and the blue paper ripped into two pieces and taped to it

Broadcast live is a good T.I song

Just glad ti is free

report to feds - any weird shit sent through US mail becomes a federal matter

me too. fuck OP

Fuck you guys im still waiting for death to take me