Is my girlfriend chubby?

Is my girlfriend chubby?

are u stupid

nope.

she fat tho

yee she chubb but it's inna good wei

Why not just chubby?

Nah, she's good. Nice rack.

Your girlfriend is delicious! Post more pics please!

She is definitely chubby. Anyone who says otherwise is a sjw fatty.

Thats 3 levels beyond "chubby" she is one cheeseburger combo meal from being obese

Why not chubby then?

Kinda, but in that good/acceptable way

She is.

Delightfully chubby though.

no, i would suck all of her 4 perfect tits

She isnt a huge roll of fat dangling on her stomach.
Chubby is just that, a small pooch of fat on her stomach with a small but not grabbable line of fat

Ass? This will help me answer

A) That's not your girlfriend.
2) Yes, she's fat and needs to go on a diet.

What makes it acceptable then?

I'm sure she is my girlfriend.

The proportions are good. She's not fat. She's chubby. She has fat where it matters without losing her delightful shapes.

this is chubby
Notice the lack of a huge fucking roll of fat

slammypiggy/10

Not fat/obese, no cellulite, large tits and ass, jiggles in the right places, slam-piggy body, curvy, something to hold on to (but not too much). Especially the tits and ass tho

She's just fit ..

Yes and cute

Barely any tummy fat...I don't think your standards are in line with what's commonly referred to as chubby. By health standards, she would not be considered overweight.

OP..who fucking cares.

as long as youre attractes to each other and care about each other, youre doing better than most of the autists here

this is fit...

Medically, maybe. Realistically no.

No, she's just leaning forward. Everyone has what looks like a tyre if they lean forward like that.

Do you not see that bump in the middle of her stomach? Thats excess fat, thats chub.

Again
excess fat in the middle,small line of fat on he obliques, shes chubby

Yea. If she lost all of that weight, she'd have that flabby skin thing goin on around the gut area

This girl just needs to learn how to pose and she'd "lose 10 lbs". She's leaning forward, so she's showing whatever small amount of stomach she has.

Okay, so you're a retard.

She's also not bent at the torso like OP's picture. I'm not saying they have the same amount of body fat, but if OP picture was standing up straight, you wouldn't see a roll of fat.

Already with that little excess fat?

She's healthy. And I did recognize that she had some. Still not overweight.

>standing straight up
Chubby

Are you guys retarded? This is chubby.

She is overweight(slightly)
Chubby

The difference between these women's stomachs is so trivial. They are all healthy and in good shape. None of them are chubby

No she wouldn't... She's nowhere near that point

Can anyone please in help to try identify raptor?

Of course the 2nd one isnt,shes defined and works out.
Other is chubby
pic related

Left is chubby, right?

left is obese
right is chubby

She's curvy in all the right places. She's right on the edge, if she gained anymore weight she'd start to be unattractive.

She could use a bit of toning up. Loving those tits though.

You can have some small amount of fat and still not be overweight. Take some fucking health courses. Better yet, do a quick Google search

Nice quads. It's a shame you wasted them with your retarded shit.

What is she?

das fat bro

She will end up like this.

That isnt a small amount of fat though,there is a significant line of fat around her waist and up in to her upper abs.This excess weight is what chubby is,not massive rolls like you retards think chubby is.
Chubby is slightly overweight, these ham planets you guys are posting arent chubby at all, they are morbidly obese and need medical attention

I bet those fat tits sag bad when she takes that bikini off. Gravity is a bitch.

Fuckable

I feel like you're baiting me at this point. The 25% body fat figure is representational of the women you are calling chubby. 25% is not considered overweight for women.

Is my girlfriend fat?

Ass?

Sexy meat

As you can tell from your own picture, the "25%" has significanmt protruding fat around the waist.
This is chubby

Yes

Overweight is chubby. Obese is fat. There are health standards that define overweight and obese. Do a goddamned Google search and stop arguing for the sake of arguing

Still Fuckable

Yes, but still fuckable

No, no it isn't. That's called skinny. Are you a retarded?

You do realize the BMI scale factors have been increased to combat the glaringly ever expanding waistband of american life style,right?
Just to make feminist happy.

Overweight is fat
chubby is slightly overweight,not 50 lbs but 5-10

She isnt skinny,its blaringly obvious she has excess fat

Can't tell... post nudes

Nobody agrees with you. And we aren't all Americans.

You have reverse body dysmorphia, you also have autism, oh well, btfo.

Still waiting on an ass pic

that's what real chicks look like. With a nice dress and make up; she would be a total knock out. 10/10 would take her from you if given the chance. I would take her for some hot wings on tuesdays (1/2 off). Then to the lake on weekends, and a sex marathon at night.

She's hamburger, OP.
She's hamburger.

She's chubby. Which normally would be ok, but she has a nasty flabby stomach.

user is my name, starvation is my game! We are witnessing a mental health issue first hand any doctors here?!

Yes, i've already diagnosed him and said BTFO. Thread is done now.

/thread

WTF, if this is chubby then my gf is a full blown land whale.

is my boo chubby?

Sorry to hear that user...
A moment of silence for our brother

What's her butthole look like

>Standing straight up.

Skinny as fuck. Are you just some kind of weird closeted faggot or some sort of weird autist?

Plot twist - you are both the same person, but upon realizing you were in the wrong, you tried to flip sides and act like you shut him up so that you could feel better about yourself and leave the thread with a sliver of dignity, even if it is a farce. Nice try.

Nice b8

that butthole has been through a lot. Literally your cock slides right in, little to no lube need it.

Fucking hell. It's gross and sad and ridiculous, but I feel like I could fap to it

Umm, yeaaaaaaah. No.

No, she's fat.

Prove it

k

She's half past thicc and that face needs an exorcist.

Ok..well this proves nothing...

k

>Sup Forums is autistic AS FUCK
>why did I ever come here
>why is pol Sup Forums 2.0

No, you and the person you "diagnosed" are the same person

My gf

my mom

Chubby, but not in that good way. Sorry.

red tailed hawk

Retarded.