How much do you think he's really been influencing trump?

how much do you think he's really been influencing trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/g00/news/opinion/commentary/ct-steve-bannon-trump-policy-dangerous-20170202-story.html?i10c.referrer=https://www.google.com/
listverse.com/2016/03/12/10-divisive-demagogues-throughout-history/
reddit.com/r/Idubbbz/comments/5swr71/vote_for_idubbbz_and_tana_to_win_the_telegraphs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

prolly a lot

idk why people hate on him so much, i've seen a lot of interviews with him and he doesnt seem like an insane racist to me

lol that lazy eye

I don't think Trump has made a single decision in office without okaying it with Daddy Bannon first- Bannon's really who we elected

He literally said that Satan and darkness are true power, and was behind the Msulim ban. (Personally don't give a shit about the ban, but still, he's most likely the one responsible)

Why is nobody talking about what a raging alcoholic this guy looks like? Everyone I mention this to seems to agree with me but it seems like something the media would be all over, and they aren't.

not at all, enjoying that 1,500 a week / bi weekly to post this bullshit lies?

Trump doesn't have the ambition to get to know the issues, so Bannon has easy job leading him around by the nose.

Time Magazine is awesome when you're house training puppies

112 %. trump doesnt even read the decrees.

He is Trumps master obviously

because it is sort of shit to make fun of how people look. But yeah colbert did it, and most people notice it.

oh look its the russian shill. You can always tell. pretty much first person to accuse someone else of being a shill? That is the shill.

didn't trump complain he didn't fully read the EO that put bannon on the NSC? lol.

Well duh, do you expect him to look over all those words and long pages? That would be ridiculous!

nice. clearly I'm not trying to insinuate anything with my one question. just trying to field opinion bro.

andy?

Trump is a “blunt instrument for us,” Bannon told Ken Stern for Vanity Fair last summer. “I don’t know whether he really gets it or not.”

Nah m8. You wouldn't know me. I don't discuss Sup Forums with my friends. I can't imagine why anyone would do that.

Underrated post

In terms of policy and where the bodies are buried? Probably a decent amount, his good friend died trying to expose the massive DC pedophile ring. A 40 year old man drops dead while deep in the shit and no one asks questions?

kek.

rules 1 and 2?

*fistbump*

I guess. Really I just don't need people I know IRL knowing I'm this retarded tbh.

40 year-old men drop dead every day. Pizza is a food. Clear so far?

Well....the memes this place crated have been in tshirt shops and music stores for several years now.

mindless hardly anyone knows where they came from, but *shrug*

Underrated post

Oh not that much.

On a scale of Wormtongue to Rasputin how much does Bannon influence trump?

He's one of several. This is Trump's true inner circle, the cabinet are a step below them in influence.

wow almost satanic trips

He learned ((their)) tactics, and now uses them for /pol and white nationalism.

dubs checked

none of them are grabbing power like bannon. he's the little finger of trumps administration

chicagotribune.com/g00/news/opinion/commentary/ct-steve-bannon-trump-policy-dangerous-20170202-story.html?i10c.referrer=https://www.google.com/

He did, which is funny because I'm fairly sure Trump is functionally illiterate or at the very least severely dyslexic, which fits in with his other diagnosis of severe ADD.

that's trips noob

those are 2s you moran

>clear
Crystal

Only 300 posts off!!

>how much do you think he's really been influencing trump?

More than Hillary's Indian girlfriend with her hand up Hill's cunt?

Bannon feels the end times are near, and it's us against the Muslims. We need to get rid of the Pope and get rid of the minorities so we can become properly prepared for the war for (white christian) humanity!

only an upside 9 actually smart ass

buu Hiry!

Bu Hillry

Buuuut hilry

But Hilry

But Hilry, Bert Bilry, but emals, but hilry, berrr hiltry, beeert Emails and Bengazi, bbuuuu Hilry, Bu Hilry!!!! HILLRY HILRY HILLLRY BUUUU HILRY BUHILRYHILRYBUTHILLRYHILEYBHIRLYBURLTULLRYLLRYHILLBHILLRTTLITBRLRLLRRYYHLLRY

You fags really think an Ego that big in a brain that smart can be influenced?

More likely it's the other way around.

>none of them are grabbing power like bannon. he's the little finger of trumps administration

THIS. Trump himself already was like wait, I put him in power WHERE? WTF I JUST SIGN THE STUFF HE GIVES ME

What has led you to believe that Trump is actually smart?

trump is more susceptible to influence than most people exactly because he thinks he is not. even his lowly staffers admitted to leading him by introducing things in certain ways during the campaign

>wins a presidental election with no politic background what-so-fucking ever
>against lifetime politicians

Nah hes a dumb retard lmao

it's fucking gold

hes gonna turn into a dino guy, make it always night time and start shooting lightning tennis at people.

Yeah it's called ego mania

demagogues are not known for their intelligence.

why is melania included? she clearly wants nothing to do with the white house.

let's just say dick cheney version 2.0

why ivanka she's not even ALLOWED in the WH

How much of that was him and how much was his campaign staff? Also, I personally don't think being a mouthpiece/figurehead for a movement necessarily makes them smart. He just was famous and controllable enough to be useful to the cause

I'd throw out melania and put steve bannon instead

that demagogue was ridiculed and critized constantly, endlessly. Every single flaw he had was laid bare for the entire fucking world to see.

And now he leads the western world.

If you honestly believe Trump is just another dumb rich boy you are a perfect example why the anti-trump crowd are such a massive fucking joke.

naw dude, everyone knows the most popular kid in class is always the smartest....right?!

because ivanka is the first lady.

CHECKED

OC

Czeched your check

THIS.

It doesn't take a genius to appeal to the fears and misconceptions of the average American.

What don't we like? Immigrants, hippies, and queers

What should I do? Build a wall, cripple the EPA, Mike Pence.

Brilliant.

Oh my young new friend. Just wait and watch. You'll be eating murders upon murders of crows.

Oh my my new friend you're in for a treat!

my quads prove God is on my side

I cannot be wrong

Everything he has done so far has earned nothing but praise from me.

The man is fulfilling promises, and has only just begun.

He argues that a "holy war" is inevitable and that Christians will win. He wants WWIII.

The dude is a looney.

Those who don't remember history are doomed ot repeated it.

try learning a little history dude. This same sort of leader has taken power MANY MANY times before throughout civilization. It's nothing new. It never ends well.

It's like a fucking paint by numbers in the tragic flaw of society. Same shit will go down, people will pretend they learned something, in a 100 years more shitheads like you that don't read will pop up and fuck everything up again. It's a song as old as time.

listverse.com/2016/03/12/10-divisive-demagogues-throughout-history/

about as much a goebbels influence hitler.

sadly this is also the entropy of republics when you think about it.

reddit.com/r/Idubbbz/comments/5swr71/vote_for_idubbbz_and_tana_to_win_the_telegraphs/

bannon is a stooge for the zionist jews that control trump he's the drunk guy at the end of the bar bannon and his zionist company are thieves

fuck muslims

*squints*

>You're not really a libcuck who makes these threads all fucking day

Wew-lad

*squints again*

Sure is clear, when is the last time you sacrificed pizza to Moloch?

Fuck off.

Holy shit. I am saving this one.

that's nothing new, apprently that is the only condition is which jesus would come back, then probably get shot by Bannon for being a middle eastern jew...

It's all yours, samefaggot. Lori will love this.

You familiar with the "prisoners dilemma"?

Everybody shut up so we can watch the SJWs sperg out in their bubble

doesn't really solve the problem now does it?

Always struck me as kind of funny, centuries of "our guy from the middle East is better than your guy from the middle east"

People hate him for the same reason they hate Rush Limbaugh. He's a righty who makes sense and isn't PC.

This is a lefty meme. Trump has many different people in his cabinet with strong convictions and different opinions. No single one of them controls Trump. He let's them duke it out and picks what he want's to run with based on each case.

well the middle east is the birthplace of these three stupid Judaic religions that run everyone's lives.but no one wants to think about it that way.

bannon is in the pic you retard

>He's a righty who makes sense and isn't PC.

If you read about him you realise he is a nihilist that literally wants to watch the world burn; I guess it makes sense that the Sup Forums demographic likes him but any sane person wouldn't.

>that literally wants to watch the world burn

just so incorrect, the only thing he wants to watch "burn" is the washington political establishment

>He's a righty who makes sense
>makes sense
yeah... have you ACTUALLY listened to his show then THOUGHT about it?

Not sure if sarcasm but yes. (speaking of Rush) I actually listened to his show rather than what Bill Maher and Family Guy told me about him. Then i thought about the things he said. What i don't hear is racism and made up shit. I don't frequent Brietbart news much but the articles i have read include way more of the story then other articles and seem to be dead honest. Even if the headlines or the articles conclusion trigger lefty's.

mad though innit, it's almost like all these wars are just gangs who ignore the original precepts of their religions and try and take any other gangs shit off them. like animals.