When I was 14 my friend let me suck his cock. Became everyday. He fucked my face a lot...

When I was 14 my friend let me suck his cock. Became everyday. He fucked my face a lot. I used to kiss his asscheeks while i jerked his cock or sucked balls. He filled my mouth or face with cum. Often I'd just start when we were playing n64 or something. I can still smell his balls on my upper lip. His dark cock skin tasted so sweet. Nobody caught us. So much memories

you fucked a nigger ?

so did you get fucked by a nigger ?

Just go suck more cock, stop being a fag

I blew a buddy of mine wearing his sisters panties after losing a game of fifa

Never fucked him. We were both white but his cock skin was slightly darker then his body yes.

did he ever fuck you OP ?

How and why did you end up wearing his sister's panties?

OP im daimonds right now and wana fuck you up your ass

Nope

show us your cock OP And your ass

Yeah? You have a throbbing cock or what? Do you like the thought of someone just pulling your dick out and gagging on it?

fuck yeah OP suck my dick

i kinda wana put nutella on your ass and then lick it off maybe we could 69 and then i fuck your ass

Lost a bet. Loser had to blow the other. We did it all summer one year that was just an added stipulation. Diamonds were had

ITT OP is not a faggot.

Nah, just reminiscing tonight. My cock is definitely throbbing though. Thinking back to hours together sleeping over and exploring. There was something about an end of the day slight sweat musk about his dick that made my dick already drip without touching it. I just sucked his dick, he loved it, it was hot as fuck and often we would individually break and jerk ourselves off to completion. Yes once or twice onto eachother. Drunk as fuck. Involuntary thrust hard dick naked hug kissing session after that. Never talked about that night.

im not gay am i ? ......shit

A friend and I used to play for forfeits. Winner would get his cock sucked/ass rimmed by the loser. Sometimes I would lose on purpose so I could taste cum or lick his tight butt.

I would want your to 69 again at the end so we can cum on each others face

Excellent game. Did you cum directly into each other's mouth?

OP my cock has those musks allot of times and the smell sticks to my hand unless if i was it with soap like 3 times the musk is really addictive i fap for 7 hours at most cuz i had probs with my sexuality and shit where i was scared of my size but its a solid 6 inch and i hear i can get surgery to get it to 10 inchs which i have saved up money for and am planing to do . after we 69 OP i am invading your asshole trust me OP anal fun is best fun ...................im...not..gay......fml

Sometimes he would be all stressed out so I would get naked and hang off the bed like this and let him fuck my face and cum on me or in my mouth. I would cum on myself for his pleasure too.

im....im..just....bi....curious

I would take facials with mouth open

We already know you're a faggot, OP. No need to tell us.

>mfw
>diamonds
>mfw never get this hard usually
>mfw wtf is my life anymore

so you wana smell my cock musk Or wah ? ...

dear god yes, please share pics if you can

It would depend. I liked to hold it in my mouth while we played the next round. He liked to gag and swallow. One time I took a facial and left it there until I had to rim him so I could lick it back off his butt

Yes

im kinda shy and im also a virgin .....i've never show'd my dick to anyone before well their was that one time when i was 6 and stuff but yeah i sucked off my 7 year old friend and he sucked me off too we almost had sex but i couldent fit my dick in his asshole

It looked just like this. He was very thin and muscular naturally and big long dick. Always makes me salivate thinking of its taste.

just post it user, i want to fantasize about worshipping it...you wouldn't be a virgin for long, lol

im not gay ...............im not gay.............i cant be gay.......i fap to only traps .....im not gay fml fml fml

*sighs* im not gay but.....just the tip nothing else

its OP right ?

aww c'mon user, don't act like you don't want a qt boy like me to suck you off

>mfw im only bi-sexual yeah....
i only love big asses so i hope you got a big ass op cuz i wana rim the shit outa it
metaphorically and literally

>lost a bet
>loser had to blow the other
>diamonds were had

come on outta the closet, you're with friends

Meh it is what it is

these are all my replies OP i hope you got a big ass

this isent me thou :p

post more pics user

Post hot gay twink gifs please I'm dripping

faggot

this, he isn't the only user who wants to deepthroat you lol

Y'all some faggots
Can I join?

back my computer kinda crashed anywho is OP still here ? the thread somewhat 404'd over me

Friend and I played this once, I lost bad.

bigger one plz?

i'll post em if you post your ass or if your OP . also do you have a big ass ? i hope your femenine looking and shit

Are my balls nice?

>all homosexuals fuck and blow their friends like aids riddled prostitutes

Why are you people such degenerates?

>mfw
>just turned 18 two months ago

>taking sexual acts this seriously
You probably live a sad life

Because I enjoy getting a cock rammed down my throat and a hot load of cum sprayed on my tongue.

same guy here btw just got back from computer crash glitch so who has a big bubble butt and looks femenine cuz im daimonds here and just will fuck anything that moves at this point my dick is like a brick right now i cant even hold it down or move it around

same guy again thats me where is OP I want to ram OP up his ass who else is here ? my dick is daimonds ...im not gay ...im not gay ......

is that for me ?

If you want it

I'm the same guy who asked if my balls were nice

is your face girly ? if so then yeah totally just look like a trap and i'll fuck the shit outa yah . spread that ass for me

Then no

faggots

here

Is can any one help for try identify this raptor.

Oops

gtfo normalfag

i wish i had enjoyed my teen days a bit more like you did...

This thread reminds me of my old catholic school.

Yes OP here. I have a bubbly ass and he would only rub cock between my cheeks and cum up my back. His dick was so hot. I honestly had never seen a dick that thick and long before. I think that was my main drive to want to just suck on it as much as I could.

Would you guys be interested in hearing how I did this with a friend before this one? Much younger during sleepovers and stuff? I'd swallow Precum constantly and eat out my best friends asshole. We 69ed too and that's where I started the idea of cumming on each others mouths in that position. Thrusting and smelling cock

If anyone posts their Kik I'll hyu. dude lookin for that action

I remember I sucked off my friend a few times when I was 16 I think. He invited me over after a week since we talked about me blowing him and when I got there, I began with jerking him off, then I moved to sucking him off and letting him cum in my mouth, haven't seen him since college but I do see his family time to time since he lives nearby

OP here. Exactly. That's how stuff starts.

Please share more

OP im only 18 but heres my dick that you wanted im blushing red hot

also do you look like a sissy femboy OP same guy who posted the two brown dicks im asian arabian

>mfw
why am i daimonds just why

yeah me too. didn't get interested in guys until older. wish I had that twink body lol

thats me

Okay cool.

We would have sleepovers all the time. Hang all day every day. We went to the same school, lived only a few blocks away anyway. Late at night we would just talk and eventually talk about our dicks getting hard and we would undress each other. We would work each other a lot I remember. We would evenly take turns I would kiss and lick his butt checks and eventually be rimming him while he's on his back, legs up held by his hands.
Other times he would be licking and eventually sucking my cock. We soon learned to stop before we had to cum to "work it up." Eventually we would get into a 69 position, lay down towels (mom never noticed I guess?) and lay on our sides and 69. We would gag on each others dicks and jerk ourselves off until we came on each others faces. By that point there was fucking ROPES of cum. I would suck that dick clean. God we were young and hairless just about, too. Go home, shave clean up, come back and do it again.

ask anything guys if anyone wants more or so just ask idk why but im just hungry for a big bubble ass and a femboy with a girlish face

good for you

Show us your dick, then.

OP you ever been rimmed ?

Question for you all who have experimented. Were any of you nervous/scared/grossed/weirded out before you tried anything? I've kinda been questioning and think I'm probably bi, but the thought of actually doing anything weirds me out and kinda grosses and freaks me out.

already have over here

Of course. But you're in the moment. Just do it. You could die tomorrow. Life is about you. Live.

Yes from this first friend. Never in recent years.

Was a little nervous at first, but once you start sucking it's just exciting. Especially if they start moaning when they get close. So exciting then.

how did it feel ? , im the same guy who posted the brown dicks lets just give me a nick name BrownDick . OP im rock hard i need you here right now i just wana fingure your ass

God it was amazing and I was only like 14 then. I still let my cock get throbbing stiff to the thought.

OP wana sit on my laps im kinda rock hard butt i wana feel abit hehe

wana sit on my laps ?*

I need more stories please