Cuck/hotwife/cheating thread. any good stories/requests?

cuck/hotwife/cheating thread. any good stories/requests?

bump

I want to be her cuck slave

nudes?

i wish

i like. more. what do you want people to do to her?

fuck whatever they wanted. She'd definitely lock my tiny cock up. on gmail? [email protected]

My girlfriend made me lay with my face under her pussy while she got fucked bareback with a 10" cock. My job at first was to guide him in with my mouth, after he started fucking her I had to lick the bulls balls and shaft as much as I could without touching her pussy. He came inside her and she sat up and pressed her pussy to my lips and pushed his jazz out into my mouth. I was ordered to swallow and say thank you. There's more too

>be young me
>dad out of town
>mom's black "friend" comes over
>mom tells me to stay in my room for a bit they have grown up stuff to do
Didn't realize until I was in college why my dad killed himself.
Why is this a fetish? It's why I have a drinking problem and don't talk to my family

continue

hnggg amazing. on gmail? [email protected]

That's not cuck, that's just cheating

Once I thanked him for his cum he said he was going to fuck Jenn's ass. I had to alternate between rimming her asshole and getting throatfucked until his cock was covered with that really thick throat spit. She told me to spread her ass cheeks as he started pushing his cock up her butt. I was ordered to lay there with my mouth wide open and my tongue out so I licked his shaft on every thrust and if it started to get dry he would pull out and throatfuck me again. The first time he pulled out and Jenn looked back to see why she cracked up laughing at me with another man's cock fresh from her asshole getting rammed down my throat until I gagged. She mocked me and asked how it tasted, if I enjoyed tasting her ass second hand.

GF, wwyd?

hnggg you lucky bastard. wow. more!!!

Have some storys about her fucking some other guy, now she's my ex. Wyyd?

Moreeee

i currently have a gf who fucks multiple bulls, and an ex who cheated on me for years who i love getting off too. I am down to discuss / swap stories on kik if anyone got it
kik diegodegraven

on gmail? [email protected]

that'd be difficult. any other means ?
kik's easiest takees 2 mins to instal

When he finally came in her he pulled out and put his dick in my mouth again and told me to suck him and make it sloppy, that I would need it. I thought i was going to have to clean Jenn's ass but she told me I would get my treat soon enough. Then she started fingering my butthole while I got him hard again with my mouth. Once he was they spun me around so my ass was hanging off the bed and jenn was straddling my face with her butt pushed into my face. She said that I was going to be allowed to cum now but no one was going to touch my cock then he lifted my legs and she reached around and really pulled my hole open which was a good thing because he jilted his cock in one thrust but I was currently being smothered by a cum leaking butt so my crys when he resized my ass were a bit muffled. Once he started pounding me Jen spread herself and told me that I had to suck the bulls creampie out of her ass now. So I spent nearly an hour getting my ass pounded hard and sucking another guys cum from my girlfriends asshole. Then he came inside me and made me kneel down and suck his cock clean before they left together and I went to check out of the motel room we had just defiled with orders to not clean any of the cum off my face or ass. There wasn't much on my face but it was leaking out of my butt pretty good. Ended that night feeling thoroughly emasculated

can talk on hangouts
hangouts.google.com

hnggggg absolute heaven. mmmm

plz tell me he's black

any bulls want to take my girl karina? as you can see the blacker the better

is that you in the back, user?

My god you faggots are a bunch of beta homos. No backbones. Kill yourselves.

No he was white. She did get gang banged by 3 black dudes and I had to clean that up too. Without swallowing. Wound up with like 14 loads of jazz filling my mouth and running off my chin before she told me to swallow all of it.

hnggggg

no, you interested?

fuuuuck yeeeesssss

anyone?

Yes!!

After I swallowed another guy blow his load straight into my mouth and then the guy with the biggest dick there (9 ΒΌ) fucked it down my throat before he added his with his balls on my chin so it went right into my throat.

what would you do to my girl karina? her insta is /ksouksay if you wanna take a peek. so you wanna fuck her?

you got kik?

Does she know you want other guys to fuck her?

she hinted about it, no kik tho sorry guys

>tfw high school gf cheated on me with 2 niggers and eventually I became a sissy trap

Still not into the BBC meme tbqh fam, but that's probably what started it all.

would love to be cucked
any milf interest?

Your dad killed himself over a woman, huh? Blamed other people for his problems and took the easy way out. Sounds like you 2 have a lot in common.

What state do you live in?

Dude, I wanna fuck the shit out of your gf

michigan, what are you going to do to her?

i wouldnt mind, what would you do to her? as long as i get to join in

Sissy traps are the best. They make the best cucks.

on gmail? [email protected]

For what, exactly?

Hell yeah. I would bound that little girl so hard and you would be on clean up duty and to suck me hard every time I cum

Id make her choke on my cock
Id eat her pussy and fuck her from behing pulling her hair and choke her.
Id cum on her face and make her clean it up. If shes on the pill or depo id breed her. Ive never had asian pussy before.
I live in az i wish i lived in your state.

I don't really like cuck shit though. In fact I'm pretty sure I mostly became a trap so I couldn't get cucked again and could instead cuckquean some poor whore by letting her husband fuck me. kek

i have no idea why, but that's sexy as fuck lol

Haha, that's even better. I think I love you. I'd definitely fuck the shit out of you in front of my wife.

Cuck me

what state are you in?

i thikn she would really enjoy that a lot. she enjoys anal a lot too. shame youre so far away, i think shes willing to travel, going to cali soon and i'm excited to hear about how many guys she'll be taking.

Thanks, I guess, anons. I honestly didn't think that was going to be attractive to anyone. Good to know, now I'll include that in craigslist posts and see if that helps attract married guys kek

as is I keep getting messages like "are you trying to expose me??" or "do you have STDs or something why you want married?" every time I say "prefer married older", fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Have any nudes of her? Maybe if shes going to be taking some guys she wouldnt mind emailing me about the things shed let me do to her

I wish I saw posts like that around my area. I'd jump on it.. only traps I ever see around here are like.. middle aged black dudes.

And yeah, it's hot. You'd have to find a very specific couple for that, but I bet they're out there.

she tries to keep a good public profile so she doesnt send out nudes sadly
maybe not, i can give out a snapchat that she might send out stuff on

I live in a city of ~1 million so I'm sure there's probably one person into that here. Thanks mah nigga.

Fucking hell yes, would pump so much cum on that face

Wanna kik?

Sounds great what is it
Also i like this pic of her from your other thread

post her snapchat

what would you do to her after?

i really like that pic of her too, she took a lot of cum that afternoon ;)
her snapchat is the same as her insta

Thanks how should i introduce myself and does she know about the thread?

however you want, user. what are you thinking?
she doesnt know about this thread, shes actually out right now and might not even see it till later

forgot pic

protip, he's probably not her boyfriend and is actually her beta orbiter trying to get her to break up with her bf

just so you know kek

Location is probably a good thing to post if you are serious about that >.>

rather her your thoughts 1st

You'd rather hear about someone much younger than you fucking your significan't other? Giving her the dick you cant? I'd make you thank me for fucking her. She probably needs it.

>significan't

fucking phoneposter retards
you can't fuck my wife because youre a retard
sorry fag newfag bitch

Recently found out my gf was a high school slut. AMA

did you send anything yet?

Lol make fun of insignificant shit to make yourself feel better. Have fun not satisfying your own wife.

>can't get laid
>go on internet anime board to try to beg to fuck accomplished people's wives

hahahaha fag

>pushed his jazz out into my mouth

1. Never begged, never will.
2. Who gives a shit if you are accomplished? That has nothing to do with you wanting people to fuck your own wife. There are plenty of accomplished and unaccomplished people who have the cuckold fetish.

Pretty sure at this point you are a troll. Have fun.

Yeah she hasnt replied

wow you sure figured that one out quickly, champ. are you black or something? why so dumb?

Lol. My bad. Or should I say "my b"

Yeah like I said she's out right now will check to see if she gets it when she comes back

My wife. What would you guys do? The dirtier the better.

I'd grab a bunch of my friends and then we'd grab her, lift her up, and throw her back into the ocean. Beached whales die after a certain amount of time outside of the water.

nice chubby wife user
i would tie her, put her with her ass on the air and eat that ass and pussy till she came several times, then i would make her beg for my cock in her

me my girl and a friend all play league of legends and one day we was talking and jokeing about who had a biger dick going to compare them the joke went on for a bit before i knew it she was jerking us both off and turned into a spit roast then we went back to playing a match after that one ended i fucked her then he fucked her now this happens at least once a week after each match we fuck her

I want to be cuckolded by my sisters so badly

Dont make me tell your mom on you.

lol i think you need to get out more

You just want to eat a man's cum out of your sister's pussy.

Thanks. And she would, she's a real whore once she gets a cock in her.. she can squirt, too.

savagery

Id grab my harpoon because the market for blubber is quite lucrative

hnggg i wanna be cucked by my sis too. on gmail? [email protected]

I want to see them get manhandled

mmmmm

Would you fuck them in front of me?

heh they'd probably be laughing at my tiny dick

would ruin both girls in front of you, leave them crying