A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Kill yourself and stop browsing under the age of 18.

Kek

Moôöóøõòds

lol that's eliza

rip thread xddddd

stap she is alredy dead

its because of the clothes you are wearing and the hair if you are okay with how you look then so be it fuck what the rest of them say as long as your happy that's all that matters

since you're a boy post dick

newfags responding to pasta

There plenty of boys who like their girls that look like boys just wait and you will find one

get the fuck out

you look like a slav

me :3

Don't say that. I don't want her to die.

Kek OP a lot of girls in college wear the Adidas track suit so you good there. I suggest get rid of the uggs and get some proper adidas shoes like the tubular shadows. Grow longer hair. Eat more, drink a gallon of water everyday, hit the gym and do some squats and you're in my nigga.

well i have to say it, even if OP isnt really this girl, she is so fucking cute, dam

Don't wear full tracky it what make u look like a boy because everyone that wear full trackys are gayboy assholes licking jizz wizard

Any 1 please can help for and try identify this Raptor?

You're a fatass huh rato

i seen this yesterday but you should kys regardless of the bait.

Sorry have not seen it good luck finding it though

You look like gopnik. Do not wear of track suit if are not capable of slav.