I've never had a long lasting friendship with anyone

I've never had a long lasting friendship with anyone.
>start first few years with lots of friends at school who live nearby
>hang out and enjoy childhood
>Dad loses job
>have to move in with grandparents
>small shitty mountain town
>nobody at new school wants to interact with me
>become target of bullying
>spend all my time drawing during recess and class
>one day guy just randomly starts hanging around me
>eventually become friends
>hang out all the time
>reach last year of elementary
>guy isn't in my class
>end up with new group of friends
>force me to choose between them or him
>pressured into choosing them
>they treat me like shit because they know I don't have anyone else who would talk to me
>accept it because I'm so lonely
>eventually go to middle school
>none of old friends there
>end up with another new group
>still treat me like shit because I have nothing else
>continue to live with it
>they eventually get bored and just stop talking to me
>eventually meet a girl
>end up hanging out with her and her friends
>they actually treat me like a human being
>feels good man
>eventually she breaks up with me bacause she can't take my social anxiety
>forces all of her friends to stop talking to me
>for some reason group before this takes me back
>still treat me like shit
>after high school they all just cut off any communication with me
>no more friends
It's been this way for the past year. I have one "friend" who I really only talk to online. What is wrong with me, anons?

Go to college. Make friends there.

spend money for friends k

Who the fuck wants to be friends with a NEET?

Fuck one of the chick that's popular then make friend with that group and fuck her friends too guys will respect you and chick wanna bang you

I am in college now. Not much has really changed. My social skills are just ruined after all that's happened, I've tried a couple of times and I've had people actually sorta be friend-like but every one of them just stop talking to me out of the blue.

wouldn't you also, you know, go to college too? Get a higher education. It's a sham unless you are going for a good degree, so keep that in mind.

People suck, and you don't get to know the good side until you are basically forced in a small room with them for an extended period of time. That's why school is when people meet most of their friends. Work/School/or by sheer luck by running into them in close proximity on a repeated basis in the wild.

So you make tons of 'friends', and hope some stick and actually become friends. And out of those friends, you hope that some stay near enough that you can keep up those relationships. Then you die. Such is life.

Also there is nothing wrong with you.

Here is a QT for your trying times.

What major are you? Have you taken a speech/communication class yet?

I'm kinda in the same boat OP. Really only got one friend that I talk to regularly.

But I'm schizophrenic and not very good at remembering to talk to people. Not socially awkward, I'm just not very social.

Live with my bro though and all his friends come and hang out and think i'm cool, and thats good enough for me.

I'm trying for an Animation degree because I'm not good at anything else other than art. So, no I haven't.

There is nothing wrong you, It's society that fucks you up.

>He's had a gf before

this is bullshit. only faggots blame everyone else for their problems.

stop giving a shit and then everything else will make sense, OP.

rule number 1 to life: DON'T BE A FAGGOT

For most people the friends they associate with are a cycle of people. Every few years you
basically have completely different friends.
As a general rule for how this works, most people have a completely different set of friends every 7 years. Most friendships come from convenience, no special bond, just people hanging around each other, a few can be special and life lasting but it's rare.
Just be comfortable being alone, accept it. It's easier to see who's your real friend if you're comfortable with yourself.
I felt alone for most of my young life, often bullied, fell in 'love', got burned, hated my 'friends' I hung with. Really, with one exception I didn't meet a real friend until high school, and I got lucky.
Chin up bud, at least in being alone, you are not alone.

You get to hang with cute art girls? How are you fucking it up? Befriend the dudes, invite the girls out, take the girls to your new friends' parties. Not that hard.

I have, but it was pretty one sided. It was a girl who basically only talked to me whenever she was horny or didn't have anyone else to talk to. All of her friends were really cool tho.

Add me on ig bro @kill_hookers

That's the thing tho, most of the people taking the art classes I am are like 10 years older than me. And even so most of the people in my classes really don't talk to anyone other than their friends in the class, and when class is over they just want to go home, not stick around and listen to my ass ramble on about whatever.

Just making sure, but you exercise right bro? Even just a little will increase your confidence 10 times.

Well, as OP said when he moved into the town in the mountains everyone ignored him, so I guess thats why I sort of blame them.

I go on weekly jogs, but I dunno if it's even exercise anymore. Most of the times I'm doing it to take my mind off of how sad I am most of the time, so that probably conflicts with things.

You don't have to say much, just make idle conversation everyday. Sit next to people your age and talk, it can be stupid shit. If I can think of anything I just talk about how I skipped breakfast and can't wait for lunch. Think of something and talk. You'll learn it, but you have to practice. If you do that to everyone you see everyday, one of them will be like "Hey I'm throwing a party this weekend want to come" and so you get introduced to their friend group.

Commit yourself to some form of exercise. It makes you a healthier better human and gives you something to talk about when you need to talk about your hobbies. The more hobbies you have, the more likely someone will have something in common or find it interesting. Don't spread yourself too thin though.

Have 1 or 2 major fitness hobbies.
Have 1 hobby you do weekly with others.
Have 1 or 2 hobbies you do each week alone.

I try to do that, but I also have this fear I'll come off as annoying. Back in my early years of Highschool I've had lots of people just tell me that I'm an annoying person, and I didn't think much of it until someone I met online even told me that I am. And so ever since then I've had a pretty big fear about sounding annoying to the point where it's developed into just full blown social anxiety.

If someone is just agreeing with you passively and looking away often, they don't want to talk. If they do want to talk, they'll start asking questions, or giving their own thoughts. Guys are usually more receptive to a stranger talking than a girl.

Whenever you have a homework/quiz/exam, that can be used as small talk. You can talk about how you studied all night, skipped going to see that movie you wanted to see etc.

Look into phenibut to help your anxiety. Just don't abuse it. You definitely need to talk to people.

Attractive people are also treated better than unattractive. Workout, dress better /r/malefashionadvice or /fa/. I believe in you. You're going to make friends.

Join a few meetups on meetup.com for some hobby friends.

Maybe you try to hard user

I've had one of my friends in a situation like you, we moved apart so I could only really talk with him through internet or meet up once maybe a couple of times a year.

I saw how he was with other people though. He tried really hard to make friendships with people in various sorts of ways of acting differently than who he actually is (either through anxiety or thinking it would help to create a bond).

The truth is, friends happen incidentally, trying to make friends will just leave you with less. Take the pressure off yourself OP