This guy from Romania killed a dog while recording himself. 5 hours ago he posted it on his personal fb

This guy from Romania killed a dog while recording himself. 5 hours ago he posted it on his personal fb
His name on fazebook is Alexandru Mmt Alx.
The full video is on his profile. What i uploaded is just a sample.
Do whatever.
>inb4 not your personal arrmy
I didnt ask you to do anything you retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

fac3book.com/bianca.tbx.3/videos/403897609947381/
youtube.com/watch?v=mz5ODQCueP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Noted! Fucking pleb will rot in prison or end up dead. People raiding his Facebook. He's not far from where I am, maybe I'll pay him a visit.

>Not your personal arrmy
It's a dog, stop being such a little bitch about it

Kill the sand nigger

I don't get it, he's chopping into a dead dog. Did he delete stuff?

kys moralfag

He killed it. He didnt delete it. Its still on his profile. Sup Forums wont let me post his link

his profile. the video is the first thing

you are speaking out of my mind

go to his place with some friends and fuck this bitch up. Give him one from me user!

Are you guys legitimately retarded? He will go to jail anyways. Do you think i care if he gets raided by you idiots? Hes raided by romanian fags anyway you dipshits. Just wanted to share.

and both your minds speak autism, idiots

Thx for giving us your profile too bro,it's fun time!

autism because i don't care about the life of a random dog on the fucking planet? lol

He won't go to jail if he's from Romania. They do that all the time for fun the country is over run by wild dogs so no one There gives a fuck

not autism but basic lack of empathy

if you had a dog yourself you would understand it

Isn't killing dogs legal in Romania? what can we do?

who cares
dogs deserve death for being so fucking stupid

if it was a cat, i'd be pissed, but fuck dogs.

No,autism because shit people like who have their head so full up their asses that were not definentely birthed..were shitted...go kill yourself

Completely legal

Kys faggot literally no one cares about ops profile

We can harass him untill he kills him self, thats legal too.

He will get a 50 euro fine apparently and thats it.

and his head kicked in too, hopefully.

i dont think he would give a fuck about some strangers annoying him

being a romanian, that means a lifetime of debt

We have laws against this for a reason. As a civilized country we must obey some guidance or we will be savages again, this is a insult for humankind and must be dealt with

Youre new here?

Start spamming his profile to peta on twitter or some shit, those degenerates will ruin his life.

Why kill a dog when there are so many Muslims around?

As a autistic person you have lack of empathy and understating the bigger picture here so plz go get some therapy lessons of humankind and life.

thread

No but it`s been a while since /b did something collectively for a greater purpose

This.

decade has passed since the reincarnation of many quests of lulz

Exactly. Why waste your energy and a pure defenseless creature when you could kill sand niggers for free? Killing animals for fun is severe autistic behavior.

Exactly. You are an autistic invalid not fit for normal society.

fucking retard dogs have veins and nervous systems they can feel paint oo you stupid cunt this is why you are not loved user

kindly kys

Imo cats are huge faggots man. It's all about opinion. I'd be OK with this shit if it was a cat but it's a dog, man's best friend. Cats are just pussy fucks who wouldn't do shit if you were getting robbed or shit.

Pics pls

Dogs are retarded pieces of shit who can't do anything for themselves because humans have domesticated them to be completely stupid, dependant failures at life. They used to be competent animals but they're all so fucking inbred most of them can barely hunt for themselves.

They're literally only "man's best friend" because we MADE them that way. We domesticated them to be fucking retarded and dependant on us.

I'm not saying all dogs should be killed, I'm just saying why bother crying about it when they are? They're completely dependant on humans, retarded as shit (and I spear from experience, having lived with five different dogs over the course of my life time.)

kekekek

>OP isn't being a faggot this time
>I guess it's up to us to be the faggot

Juvenile

Will provide if I get to that faggot.

Go to his facebook. Judging by the crowd of people calling him a sick fuck, and asking where he lives, I think that's not the case.

If had the choice to save the life of a dog or you i would choose the dog anyday, retard.

kys fagot

that guy will do an hero soon

his address

get that son of a bitch

when people come from shitting on my vegan thread to this

god bless you, ive had enough of edgy 14 yrs on Sup Forums just because you come here and see fucked up shit doesnt mean you should act the same way these morons do

just swatted him, no idea if it worked though

this

you are not alone user

fuck dogs?

Who the fuck cares if they can't survive on their own, how the fuck is that even an argument?

We shouldn't care if they are killed because they need us to survive?
I honestly don't get what you are trying to say. So, we shouldn't care about the things that we share mutual love with, and should care about things they aren't "retarded and dependent on humans"?

Field mice can survive without us so
Field mice > Dogs?

Furthermore
>retarded kids, the elderly, suffers of chronic illness, why care about things that are completely "depedant" on other people.

It is literally impossible for you people to enter a conversation without mentioning your diet, isn't it?

This guy already lives in Romania, there isn't much more we can do to him than that

only when the conversation is about animals being hurt

send to police and tv

[email protected]
[email protected]

I'm from romania i'm not far imma throw a rock to his window

shit in a bag and throw the bag through the broken window

Kek

lost

Sure is fun hating the normal people who actually have empathy from your basement, huh?

Can't find the vid on his account?

It is literally impossible for meat fags to not be retards that can't into logic, isn't it?

Great idea

Literally there

/"bianca.tbx.3" that sure is a cute username

fac3book.com/bianca.tbx.3/videos/403897609947381/
thats the link

Don't be a faggot! Vidya pleaaaaase!

note that i changed the e with a 3 so i can post it

">inb4 not your personal arrmy
I didnt ask you to do anything you retard."

"Do whatever."
"His name on fazebook is"

nypa fag

The dog he killed supposedly was pregnant and had puppies from what he says in the video.

you got mad skillz user,
a true hax0r

Kek

who is the fatty? girlfriend? sister? both?

Sister. Same names.

Both most likely

well i just tried to help u moron

Please come to my house so I can break your jaw off with a hammer

>Alexandru Mmt Alx
he posted it,does not mean that he did it faggot

It is him. Its his voice according to people that know him. ALso in the video he says shit like " i finally got you"

youtube.com/watch?v=mz5ODQCueP8

hey fuck you!

His other profile

it looks like its an older account

Memet, what a surprise!

I am joking user
apreciate the shortcut

If you had a lover, they would leave you immediately because they saw you lacked empathy.

His Facebook is taken down already.

:))))))) clar

god damn

first his facebook
second him hopefully

If you just search his name on Facebook, there is already a lot of people that has reposted his video, and his profile. So far as i could read, he has been reported to the local police.

Is his page still accessible to you guys?

It has been taken down.