youtube.com/watch?v=Cebne3MTloU
youtube.com/watch?v=nLnqd707Fnw
youtube.com/watch?v=rEtMed6_1b8
youtube.com/watch?v=uLba3KtlLQM
youtube.com/watch?v=YpsBZRnjE20
youtube.com/watch?v=qAXfQzKod1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

3 6 and 7.1 are my top 3

>"Why is Sup Forums the worst moderated board on Sup Forums and when will the mods there get fired?"

Seriously what the fuck did you mean by this when you're always shitposting yourself mate?

1,2 = consensus good joints
3 = reddit fedora tier
4 = consensus shit
5 = film
6 = kino
7 = flick

No

Kino
3 6 7.1

Cinema
2 5

Movies
1 8

Shit

They cut out the coolest part though. The whole end battle.

all of them are reddit tier flicks

>tfw Journey to the Cave

youtube.com/watch?v=nvzBTL0MslE

They didnt need it and didn't want to when the actual battle of hogwarts was coming up. The climax, the cave/ransacking of hogwarts was stylistically perfrect

>john williams score
>brilliantly cast first movie
>fun, engaging world that isn't cringy tryhard like most fantasy
>subtle shift from kids movies into YA

yeah it's reddit tier, no doubt, but you have to give the series some credit too

Wtf is Avatar doing on that list?
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Wrong kiddo. It was easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>journey to the cave
>drink of despair
>inferi and the firestorm
>dumbledores farwell
>living death
>Harry and Hermione
>Malfoys mission
>snape and the unbreakable vow
>dumbledores speech
>in noctem
>opening
Goat soundtrack

>john williams score
This nigga doesn't like hooper

The latter ones are kino except goblet of fire. Izdiak Delbonnel and Serra did great work

in creating anti cinema and pushing pleb culture sure
don't bully me dude or you're gonna get it real bad

Reddit are bookfags that don't even appreciate them because they are raging butthurt unperceptive bookfags

Liking Harry Potter at all is pure reddit
Calling them kINO is pure reddit, kinosabe

I mean you know that based on your brnging in memes from there to here though lmao

You're an absolute faggot. Lotr is pleb cinema with vanilla filmmaking and anti art.

Look at this fucking everything I don't like is reddit hothead.

Unironically you have hivemind reddit sensibilities.

Leave Wizardkino to me

What a triggered cunt...eh

the fact that you consider lotr cinema is enough proof that you are a pleb

>kino
u guys mean Sup Forumsino right haha

I don't consider it cinema though...because it has no good pacing, editing, tone progression, atmosphere, stale directing, stale acting save based viggo, obnoxious use of soundtrack, pisspoor camera work and other things I'm probably forgetting

He clearly meant its cinema for plebs not cinema otherwise

youtube.com/watch?v=InbY9rHMee0

youtube.com/watch?v=3MvHMPKg6oE

youtube.com/watch?v=hkSA4l7sWl8

youtube.com/watch?v=GXsIjIJAtpg

youtube.com/watch?v=yjeER4_tGTs

youtube.com/watch?v=ySvXYETgOws

youtube.com/watch?v=Cebne3MTloU

youtube.com/watch?v=nLnqd707Fnw

youtube.com/watch?v=rEtMed6_1b8

youtube.com/watch?v=uLba3KtlLQM

youtube.com/watch?v=YpsBZRnjE20

youtube.com/watch?v=qAXfQzKod1I

HALF BLOOD OST

7.1>4>7.2>3>6>1>5>2

you had me until 4 was your second best (its really not even good enough for top 4). no way is it better than 3 or 6 and no way is 7.2 better than 3 or 6.

props for dh1 though

fucking terrible
even worse taste

jesus christ neo/tv/

>fucking terrible
he says after 5 minutes when there 30 plus minutes of music there. im fairly musical and have won a competition at the hollywood bowl hbp soundtrack is one of the best in the series, for the film and as a standalone ost.

this right here.

my nigga

I will admit that I hated 4 when I first watched it, since it's my favorite book. BUT after watching it a few times, it's grown on me through the years. it's close to creeping in my top 3

Thanks man. I enjoyed 4 and once accepting its consistent batshit direction have on rewatches too, but it doesn't touch that top 3 for me personally

Warcraft eats my ass, m8.