Ask a 24 yo girl flight attendant anything

Ask a 24 yo girl flight attendant anything

What do you do for a living

send nudes?

Do FAs really fuck random people they find attractive on flights while they're stopping over? If so, why?

Nicole, is that you?

is it true all flight attendants are sluts? also tits+timestamp or gtfo

>girl

tits or GTFO

Most do, not me. A lot of girls try to connect with pax on tinder/bumble then invite them to the hotel after the flight

How clean is the water?

Don't drink the coffee or tea. When we pour it from the bottle it's fine. The potable water tanks are never cleaned

Can any flyers tip you enough to go to the crew beds?

how many mile high club hookups do you suspect happen in an average week?

Probably not, as the bunks are located right next to the galleys which are where we hang out. I've seen FAs invite passengers to the lavs though. Pro tip: if you tip us anything you'll probably drink for free the rest of the flight

do you often refer to yourself as a girl flight attendant instead of female or just on Sup Forums cause you are really a 40 year old boy virgin

I personally see at least one a week, whether it's in the lav or somebody mysteriously disappeared under some blankets...

I see those leggings, girl. Show us your ass.

Bingo

I like your dubs on anons trips now watch me get a single

damn user delivered

Is that PDX?

Welcome to Denver!

Had sex while working before?

Did you just assume your own gender?

Tits or gtfo

Well done

pretty much a no brainer! thas my home..

what airline and where are you based?

I've let a few guys reach under my dress in the back galley

are you blonde?
do you wear hot panties?

Based in D.C, just connecting in Denver

Where do you come from? Do you like your work?

dO YOU LIKE MY VIDEOGAMS

Grew up there, pretty familiar when you've been through it enough times haha.

Not blonde, brunette. Sometimes panties, sometimes commando. Both look great under tights ;)

would you sell your panties? to a passenger/

If a couple has a blanket over their laps and clearly giving hand pleasure, would you stop them or just let them be?

State of pussy

Best job in the world, who doesn't like getting paid to basically do nothing and get your passport stamped along the way? Plus the benefits are amazing

Probably. If I was wearing any that day

No way, they aren't bugging me. I'd only stop them if another passenger complained or there were kids nearby

how about your tights.. after the flight of course..

OP DO YOU LIK MY VIDOGAMES

tits of gtfo you filthy cunt

salary? do you enjoy it?

Is FO asking for a coffee during a service anoys you? How much?

Ever banged a pilot?

Salary is shit. We only get paid once the door closes, so delays annoy us probably more than passengers. I'm in my second year and it's about $25xxx

do you have many overnight layovers? is hotel and food comped?

Haha, are you a pilot? If it's in the middle of service we probably only took off 30mins-1hr ago, so you should have asked before the door closed. It's annoying having to block for it when you've handed out half of the trays already

Nope, most flight attendants are sleeping with/married to pilots though

I'm away from home 4-6 nights a week. Hotels are comped and while food isn't, we normally get discounts on food at the hotel and get a 1-2$ an hour stipend for each hour we're away from home. Ie: if I'm gone from 2pm today until 2pm tomorrow, I get paid 24 hours at 1-2$

do you work for spirit? my ex works for them. she's a cunt

God no. Would never work for them, frontier, southwest, etc

Why you be underachieving

I was so hoping for you to at least dub out so we could have a shitstorm

at least you delivered

How do you determine which one of you does the show and tell safety briefing before each flight? Or do you rotate?

Also,

>tits or gtfo

Do you ever bend over and show off?

Are the uniforms comfortable?

Depends on who the lead FA is (it's assigned). Lead gets to read or just do nothing if there's a video. Everybody else has to do the demo

Yes, a captain very soon.
Do you have tricks to make life difficult for pilots whom you do not like?

Would you take this in one or more of your holes?

Join the mile high club with me in a cramped airplane bathroom.

Of course, especially in first class where the business men are

The dresses are decently comfortable. The guys all complain about the pants though

What's the coolest thing you found after a flight was over that you kept (didn't turn in to be returned)

If you have been especially irritable and rude, we'll never call back telling you we're set up for the lav break. Only had to do this once. Or, when you're in crew rest we'll sit in the 1L jumpseat and use that interphone haha

Tits or gtfo

Somebody left hockey tickets in a tray table. Came back for them, told them I'd check for them, found them and pocketed them. Really fucking good seats too. We find a lot of phones,tablets, laptops but usually turn those in. I keep all chargers I find

your have a shitty, useless job. Flights will be much better without air-waiters.

Post panty timestamp or you're a drunk pilot trolling Sup Forums

So

>don't take passengers to hotels
>don't bang pilots
>show them all the goodies on the flight anyway

fucking tease

You clearly have never flown first class international

Why are so many male flight attendants gay? On average what would you say is the ratio of straight to gay on male flight attendants

Ever hook up with the pilots?

You went to a hockey game using stolen tickets? Fucking ballsy

Also who was playing

Tits or gtfo

see

you've clearly never been on a long ass flight before, FA's make the trip a lot more tolerable

No idea, hate working with them though. Too much drama. I'd say if the male flight attendants, 80%+ are gay

ever met a male flight attendant who wasn't either gay or a total cuck?

Is that Denver International?

next time you're in oakland come to the Ruby Room. Drinks on me.

Penguina v maple leafs. Flew to Pittsburgh for the game and everything ha

do you or other FAs ever heat up their food in the kettle or other shit like that?

I've never been to Oakland, might take you up on that offer though

see

In the rooms? Probably. I can usually sweet talk the concierge to let me use a microwave or ask the kitchen in the hotel restaurant. I've wrapped my food in foil and used an iron to heat it up before

>Pittsburgh fag

Pens games are the fucking best.

Yea I saw that after I posted, I've only ever been in 2 airports. DIA and Ohmaha NE.

Timestamp? Originally from? Favorite place to travel?

ha! excellent, i'll keep a lookout for the brunette.

If I became a airline pilot (which I am seriously considering), will I get a lot of hot FA pussy??

no, on the plane
do you do unhygenic shit like throw a sausage in the kettle to quickly warm it?

how often are you sleep deprived?

Oh yeah. Especially since you'll start out at a regional. Those Fas will fuck anybody

Has an unaccompanied minor ever hit on you? They always seem to be cocky teens.

Tits or gtfo

No, that sounds absolutely disgusting. Never heard of or seen anybody doing that

Have you ever given a blowjob to a stranger during a flight?

Can I have another water please?

Most of the time. Minimum rest is 8 hours. That's 8 hours from when we get to the gate to when we have to be back on the plane. Usually ends up being 6 hours actually spent at the hotel. I do a lot of international where the layovers are 24+ to avoid that