Celeb Thread

Celeb Thread

Chlomo Edition

still need my katyfix...

It'es been a really long time since Clawie hasn't had Her thread

Can post other celebs too

I wanna nibble on that little moon tattoo while I'm drilling her.

Post ur best charlis

Nobody posts those chloe nudes anymore.

fake?

I'd lick those clean

cock still twitching for katy, leaking precum...

Oh god, I'd choke so hard on that, my eyes dripping with tears, drooling so much from my lips... Love it

Probably not. No face was showing, but the tattoos and overall build (flat chested, wide shoulders) matched up.

yeah I'd have no controll if I'd meet you now, too fucking horny to even think straight. Hope you'll prepare and lube up, because I'll have no time for that

mexican guy parks her car and makes gross face.jpeg

have?

Then I'll lube up in advance, maybe even wear a buttplug to stretch my hole a bit too... My slutty ass needing your cock in it

oh man that pic is just too much, I'll cum any second to that view....

Used to getting fucked? I wont have the patience to go easy on you, just a warning...

No I'm not... But even if you go so hard that it's painful, I'll gladly take it for the Goddess...

I've got 18 cms of frustrated cockmeat for you...
Want to make you mine and own you, to be used anytime my gf cant please me. HAve her watch us while I fuck your ass and use your body, degrading you all the while..

It's so big... Please make me your slave, I'd wear Katy's clothes all the time, take hormones and surgeries so my body becomes hers, except for a tiny cock as a reminder of who I was... Hope your gf doesn't get jealous when I'll do everything you want me to without ever refusing you

mmm emma

she knows the difference between love and property.
Mmh, I'd buy you tight dresses and have you dress up with makeup and all, only to ruin it with a brutal facefucking before i tear off all your clothes and dive into your trained asspussy. Have you squeeze down on vibrators to keep ur ass tight for me, tight and ready.

fuuuuck that face

can i get some more emma to... finish

probably one of the best feet-pic ever

Mascara running down my cheeks as you use my throat hard, making me look like such a cheap Katyslut... It'd be even more humiliating to have your girl watching me and helping you degrade me while you use me, or giving you a hand in my training... My ass always filled with a plug, chastity cage for my tiny cock... A perfect Katy shemale for you user

Anyone like hot nigger women?

aww fuck these fantasies are gonna make me burst any second...
shave and get in those stockings for me, want to come home from work and have you ready with your sexy ass. Immediatly attacking my groin to get some cock, train you to constantly want my dick.

Damn, would lick that nigger soles any day

Anyone want to jerk to Selena with me?

Queen!

perfect

Yes. more?

That's right user, worship the queen

I'll shave every day and put cream on my skin to make it soft to the touch.
And when you come home I'll be waiting for you on my knees, wearing a tight latex dress showing off my legs and cleavage, and press my face on your crotch as soon as you open the door, begging for you to use me fully

You two sound so fun ;)

Any more hot nigger women?

Fuck she's sexy.

She's the queen.... of coalburning maybe lmao

Hnnng you're making me hard

Yes! More? More?

That's exactly what I expect from my personal katyslut, if you should ever not be availible for htat treatment, you'd get severly punished...
Lusting to squeeze your sexy legs and run my hands up your thighs, under your dress and then work your ass with my lubed finger...