Choose wisely!!

Choose wisely!!

I choose to kill myself.

Saitama literally canonically has plot armour.
Alucard post-ultimate is literally a god.
ezpz lemon squeezy.

Looks pretty straightforward. 2 of those are Gods and have a range of powers and items that, among other things, permitted time travel, resurrection, etc., making all of the other ones seem useless both at protecting and attacking.

Kratos 100%
I mean he fucking destroys and kills everything just cause he is pissed.

what a shit list OP.
I pick Danny D

Dude, your reasoning was right, then you picked the wrong 2. It's obviously Kratos and Asura.

Thanos and Whis
anything else is retarded

kratos isn't even a god

didnt he kill like, all the gods?

yeah shitty little olympian gods
he wouldn't do fuck all against thanos or whis

He became a God, literally a God. Not a look-at-me-I-am-so-fucking-godlike dude like Thanos, an actual God. Same goes for Asura.

All other characters are very much mortal, not being even close to God or godlike or easily countered.

I pick Kratos and Ryuk

the only answer is madara

do you even know who thanos is? also whis can turn back time and teleport on top of being strong as fuck

A full power punch from One Punch Man has half the strength of the big bang.

One Punch. Obviously.

that's cute. picking alucard lol. Whys could just take him to the sun and that's that. at least 3 people on the list can do that. get real. very shitty pick

whis* hehe

I choose Saitama and Whis. Whis would protect me with teleportation, strong as fuck, smart as fuck, reacts with his body instead of thinking during the heat of combat, and obviously stronger than the god of destruction. Saitama because he's retarded over powered.

Alucard is not vulnerable to the sun. Noob

>not picking Saitama

Look, I get it, but your choice is wrong. It's not a matter of "okay, he can defeat anyone in THEIR world, but he's not REALLY infinitely strong."

Yes he is. He is literally exactly as strong as he needs to be to defeat his opponent easily. That is literally canon. This goes up to any level. He cannot be matched. At all. That is literally the plot. It supercedes speculation and theorizing. He is invincible.

Saitama
Alucard

yes he fucking is lol. He isn't a god, he can die 1 billion times with his stupid finite lives. He can burn, regenerate, get pulled into the suns gravity, until he finally dies. Gtfo this thread you autist.

Kratos cuz he can kill anything and cant die cuz he is kratos and one punch man cuz he is one punch man

If Ryuk has first move it's game over for any of the other characters. He literally controls life and death.

Whis could kill every single one of them at the same time lol

Satimas stronger puch from his "Serious Series" isnt anywhere close to even Goku who could destroy a planet easily with his fists lol

Same with whis...He's a planet destroyer with just a tap.

Alucard after ultimate is impossible to even catch, he's every where and no where

One punch man ......kills everything in one punch.

The problem with choosing Saitama is that he is notorious for being late so you'll no doubt be saved, but you'll get the shit kicked out of you because he forgot he had to do this today

Go back to your board f/a/ggot

Im not a Marvel guy but Thanos with the inifinity Guantlet could take everyone out but Whis. Whis is broken even compared to Saitama

Kratos + Whis obviously.

Kratos has slain far greater beings, and whis can reverse time.

This is so far the truest thing in the thread.

Don't forget that the death god from death note can just write your name down if you don't choose him.

Kagura and Whis. Have Kagura slide black zetsu into my body. Have her wait in pocket dimension. Any danger she gets alerted from black zetsu, we switch places. Whis follows me through staff vision, comes to my aid, has staff pocket dimension if necessary, can rewind time by 30 minutes, can BTFO any of the others after me. Kagura can use hallucinations on targets, Whis can murder.

I don't know who any of these characters are.

Is this a millennial thing?

If you don't know who Kratos is you've literally been hiding under a rock

Only way to kill him is make him fuck up his job.

He can just write anyones name down.

Im surprised you dont know who Thanos is, considering how old Marvel is.

And God of War is from PS2 days. Every other character you can be forgiven for not knowing.

*under an xbox

I mean if you dont pick ryuk you literally just die off the bat so you kinda have to pick him.