Yo guys I need your help. I'm dating a "rape victim" and when we first started dating we had sex all the time...

Yo guys I need your help. I'm dating a "rape victim" and when we first started dating we had sex all the time. Now I can rarely even brush her arm. What should I do to fix this?

just sayin, my ex pulled that shit like a week if that before she left me

Just rape her... not a lot, just a little. Promise you she'll love the nostalgia.

Find a new girlfriend. If she isn't able to meet your needs due to trauma, it's not her fault...but she ain't gonna change and neither are you.

I've actually called her out and told her sex is not just some sort of release. Its an intimacy thing. She said she still loves me just is going through shit. But going from tons of sex to no sex makes no sense.

she's cheating. good luck

yeah like i said my ex pulled that shit out of nowhere then didnt talk to me for a few days then left me out of the blue. my current girlfriend that ive been with for 2 years has never denied anything physical

either she's cheating on u or she doesn't like u anymore

We still see eachother a lot. I really love her personality and I feel very attached to her. Im not saying I mind if she cant have sex I just cant be denied all the time

Cheating on you for sure... Facts

is her name laura?

Dafuq... no

Hi, user. This is called "not meeting your needs." It is an excellent reason to break up.

But I really don't want to ya know?

Need to see her butthole to tell. I think OP might be trying to pull a fast one.

Then tell her that she isn't meeting your needs and tell her what your expectations are.

Then she tells me I only care about sex. Like she thinks sex is just something you do for funsiez. But there is an emotional importance to it.

>oh the trauma someone put a penis in me without my consent
tell her to quit being a bitch

>Yo guys I need your help. I'm dating a "rape victim"

Stop. Get out. Go find a normal person to date.

> when we first started dating we had sex all the time. Now I can rarely even brush her arm. What should I do to fix this?

She wants to be raped again. But she also doesn't want to be raped again. Rape fucks girls up in the head.

Just leave before the full on crazy shit starts, because it IS coming, user.

find someone that doesnt think that way then

slap her and say "you know the drill bitch,assume the position"

Remind her of the good old times.

Yes, this is the answer. "You only care about sex." is her becoming defensive because she knows she isn't meeting your needs. Ask her what's really going on. There is nothing wrong with wanting sex and lots of it.

>said she still loves you
people say a lot of things op
trust is the worst mistake you can make
I agree with the other user, women usually pull this kinda shit when they are ready to leave.

Someone needs to just flood the thread with this until user gets the message and lets the thread die.