Someone please dump some roses

Someone please dump some roses

Bump

send nudes from here to my kik and i will tribute with my small cock kik erikalfonso

must be an all boy class

My obsession with rose has become debilitating. I usually enjoy crying since it makes me feel better. But last night I started crying because I was thinking how I would never be with Rose. The tears would not stop flowing. I finally drank past my ability to retain consciousness in order to make it stop. I don’t know what I’ll do if this becomes a regular occurrence.

I saw a video on YouTube where someone was blogging in response to some of her videos. They guy described her as intoxicating….and people were agreeing almost uniformly. It fucking disgusted me. Why? Because it made me realize that I’m just plus one to the army of faggots that worship her and I hate it. She doesn’t know I exist and there’s nothing special about me or the way I feel. I’m just as worthless as the rest of them.

I’ve lost interest in all girls except for rose. Women considered “hot” by the general male populous don’t cut it for me anymore. There is one rose-related activity that has made me feel better beyond any of my pathetic crying episodes though. Writing down the fantasies, however sick they may be, that cross my mind about being with her alleviates this depression for a moment.

Name?

Who is this chick and whats the story

as long as she has a feminine penis

Worse, she posts on the internet and builds PCs.

The fuck