Can we have a pussy h8 thread?

can we have a pussy h8 thread?
it me pic h8 or r8 whatever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eSmUwv0ZSIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gee.su/6yQc1

pass: uncensored2017

Take that razor and slice all that roast beef off, whore.

Pussy h8? Did your m8's snatch smell like dead fish?

I bet you didn't have a pussy to eat today thats why youre all grumpy on me. Faggot.

Virgin.

That's actually a good/decent pussy.
The only reason you can see her beef is because her legs are spread.

If they were closed you wouldn't see any of it besides maybe a tiny bit that isn't always there.

mmmhmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=eSmUwv0ZSIE

spread

butthole

Im not taking requests. You already got the picture. Do whatever you want.

7/10 would eat for lunch

I think I would cum if I could watch a woman shave her pussy with a shavette without cutting herself.

why only 7/10? I thought I was a 9 or something.

I'm sorry the feminazis have destroyed your appreciation of beauty. Uncut females are just fucking disgusting, and breeding grounds for bacteria.
Enjoy your swampcunt.

lol your fucking weird. I like you.

I guess youre in the wrong thread

reporting in for pussy g8

lol ok.

I hate roast beef pussies but this isn't one of them.

Holy fuck get over yourself. 7/10 is pretty fucking good. I wish I could say I was a 7/10 in regards to any aspect of my being you ungrateful cunt.

Fine. Thanks for the rate then, still I think I worth more than that.

or this pussy

your not. Also you could stand to lose a few pounds.

ITT: Underage virgins of Sup Forums strikes again.

this a tor site or something?

Disgusting

I want to fuck you so badly

What a worthless fat pussy you have there. You'd have to beg for me to put my cock in that

timestamp bitch

TF?

Wtf is this?

I like it
but not this one
Telling me of losing weight when youre probably a 74207490237 pounds neckbeard.
I guess you would be the one begging me to let your tiny thingy get in there

>inb4 you insist its still you
pic of razor in your hand with timestamp.

Well, seems that I am famous now. Thanks for telling me.

lol no. I'm fairly sure its a safe site with no nudity.

yeah, I think that was the point

timestamp with razor faggut

Not a pussy, just an inside out dick

Inform me what is happening here

OP can I have you for one night?

>Telling me of losing weight when youre probably a 74207490237 pounds neckbeard
180 and clean shaven
Im not saying I wouldn't fuck the shit outta you, just being honest. Maybe some full body pics will make me rethink my rating?

nice dubs you piece of shit

what got deleted? anything good?

Lets see your dick first.
Fine. Post one too and then I shall do the same. Doesn't need to be full body. maybe only of your ass? Yeah, I got a thingy for men butt.
It was a fatty cutey pussy. idk why he deleted.

That is probably the tightest pussy I've ever seen

>simple cunt

>Fine. Post one too and then I shall do the same
im drunk and dont care enough about the opinions of others. If you want a full body rating post full body. I'm sure your sexy as fuck but not 8/10 sexy as fuck. prove me wrong

bitch I'm 8 inches I would tear your pussy apart if you werent such a useless whore

....... you know thats a shoop, right?

What is a Pussy hate thread? Kek. Who the fuck would hate pussy?

I would cum even harder if she did cut herself

gay guys? idk.

Uncut women are fucking nasty.

I was making a joke...nobody understands me

Well, You know. Those threads where you talk a lot of shitty about women just cause youre incapable of luring one to your nasty neet room
or this and maybe jelly traps

good cared pussy, will eat for sure.

Real women

Non-whorish pussy

Your ad hominems do not change the fact that your snatch looks like you ride miles of dick every day.

where tf is her clit?

Clean cunts taste awesome.

sarcasm doesn't always translate well over text

Not useful for reproduction. A proper woman doesn't need one to sin with.

Virgin possible homosexual.

looks like an axe wound. I'd much prefer a meaty pussy.

FYI I'm virgin and its an option, Different from you, Ofc.

How do they get their vaginas to gape like this? I honestly want to know

>I'm sorry the feminazis have destroyed your appreciation of beauty.

When I was your age, meaning 14 women had what was called 'a bush; Feels nice running your fingers over a girls bush.

I bet you're okay with dozens of men having dumped their filthy loads in a woman before you marry her as well.
Probably makes you degenerates horny to play with her worn out piss flaps and marinate your cocks in other men's seed.

looking at the shoulders and hands i'd say she was a he.

That pic maybe shooped but usually a pic like that is taken right after a large cock/dildo is taken out

Womens vagina's do that when they are horny. Some more than others obviously.

nah

You refer to your women as children and develop paraphilias for body parts unrelated to reproduction.

You are truly fucked up.

>I bet you're okay with dozens of men having dumped their filthy loads in a woman before you marry her as well.

Yeah I don't care just as long as it wasn't you.

pretty sure your just a pedophile since you're attracted to pre pubescent looking pussies

Its called fetish you ignorant

You're the one with a fetish for pussy that's been mutilated to look like a preteen girls pussy not me.

>pussies are mutilated to look like that
What the fuck are you talking about?

hey you should all get stabbed with a pocket knife and have it dragged all the way down your body until you hae strips of skin hanging off and chunks of meat falling from your bones

A fetish is a shamanic symbol.
A paraphilia is sexual interest in non-sexual objects/organs.
Ignorant fool.

Nigger wat

We found the serial killer

Two things.

1. I'm not horrified by normal womens genitalia. But you are.

2. I've fucked women and you never will.

>A paraphilia is sexual interest in non-sexual objects/organs.

I'll bet the sound of your computer booting gives you a stiff one.

I literally just got here, faggot. Calm down

A fetish is something you have for things you cannot achieve. Like the one you have for my pussy. Also, I believe youre making misuse of that word since bushys are totally related to sexual thingy. Enlighten yourself before shitposting. Faggot.

I just wanted to know why you said their vaginas have been mutilated to look younger. Is that an actual thing?

Oh sorry look up labiaplasty.

Frankly I think the idea is disgusting. But a lot of virgins who only seen naked women on the Internet think it's normal.

Nice cunt

speaking of fetishes, that's mine

You are correct, I have not "fucked women", I have SEX with my WIFE you worthless degenerate.
By all means, fill your life with meaningless fornication and keep wondering where those peculiar feelings of frustration and dissatisfaction come from.

Chase those orgasms like a nigger chasing his first crack hit. Surely more women to FUCK will fill that strange emptiness that hits you in odd moments of introspection.

Your society crumbles around you and you wonder why? While you brag to strangers on the internet about your intrinsic immorality because your society glorifies such degeneracy.

Tell me again how much better you are than me. Tell me about how you started "fucking women" at an extremely precocious age and how it hasn't warped your sense of self worth and respect for women as human beings instead of fucktoys.

>getting this mad at a post that isn't even directed at you

>Tell me again how much better you are than me. Tell me about how you started "fucking women" at an extremely precocious age and how it hasn't warped your sense of self worth and respect for women as human beings instead of fucktoys.

I did. I fucked a friend of mine when we were 13. Thing is I like women. I respect women. Many of my friends are women. So I like fucking women. No harm in that,,

You. You have issues.

Nigger I'm 78% of the posts in this thread you don't even know who I am.

I was about to say that I see the number of replies growing but not the posters

You're fucking retarded

>No harm in that
The insane rarely know that they are mad.

Emotional damage and moral rot are even more insidious.
You may consider yourself to be a functional member of society. Successful even, by the metrics that matter to you.
You have money. You get laid. What more is there to want?

But the symptoms of your disease are there. You just can't recognize them because to you, they are "normal".
But consider all those fringe weirdos in your society. Radical feminists. Transgender. Left wing nutjobs. And right wing nutjobs. Militias. Flat earthers. Antivaxxers. Fad diet chasers.
Symptoms that certainly have nothing to do with you. Products of a flawed society that taught them warped morality and flawed priorities.

But you came out okay. You're not crazy like all those assholes.

Hey, ever notice just HOW MANY fucked up people there are? Wow are you lucky to have turned out "normal"

You're fucking retarded if you don't think I'm arguing with myself.