I have lost to this so many times. And I always know it's coming. wtf

Rare Pek incoming

They did nazi this coming

Glorious

youtube.com/watch?v=lcv03MTCp7Y

FUCKING KEK

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved the cancer banana so much, I had all the .jpgs and .webms
>I eat so many bananas every night before bed, thanking them for the life I've been given
>"Cancer is love" I say; "Cancer is life"
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for the banana
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It's the cancer banana
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear "I really really like this image."
>He grabs me with his powerful banana hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for the cancer banana
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for the dank memes
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please the banana
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his potassium
>The radiation gives me anus cancer
>My dad walks in
>The banana looks him straight in the eyes and says "It's all yours my friend."
>The banana leaves through my window
>Cancer is love. Cancer is life.

so that's like 4root(16a^3) ?

Trips has spoken.

sauce?
is like internets meme evolution, literally should be /pol banner

Just reported this, have fun in the pokey faggot.

checked

I can't believe this is for real. Fucking kek'd

you can't report birbs

autism confirmed

Oh, wow. I've never seen this one before.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgustingNEETthat you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became aNEET. A pathetic BananafagNEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “IREALLYREALLYLIKETHISPICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

lost

damn, lost

why is nothing being done about this??

What the banana did you just fucking banana about banana, you little banana? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the banana Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on banana, and I have over 300 confirmed bananas. I am trained in banana warfare and I’m the top banana in the entire US armed bananas. You are nothing to me but just another banana. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this banana, mark my fucking bananas. You think you can get away with saying that banana to me over the banana? Think again, banana. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of bananas across the banana and banana IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the banana, banana. The banana that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your banana. You’re fucking dead, banana. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred bananas, and that’s just with my bare bananas. Not only am I extensively trained in banana combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine bananas and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable banana off the face of the banana, you little banana. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “banana” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking banana. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the banana, you goddamn banana. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in bananas. You’re fucking dead, banana.

Is this real life?

Lost smh

Better image, faggot

Yeah, but you have to cube 16 also, not just the a.

Is this actually working?

>there's no joke to it

It's a joke from one of the recent It's Always Sunny episodes in which they are given Pigeon pretending it's pheasant and call it a trash bird

The two posters below me must us this as their new facebook picture for 2 weeks

I've posted it on over reacting 40+ year olds comments and some over reacted to the bird lmao

anti fa the biggest joke there is to riot and

call a gay Jewish man who prefers black men

a white/ Nazi/ anti Semitic / homo phobic / racist

their just so retarded

Are you retarded? That picture is the exact same one as you responded to except at a lower angle so it looks more filled in. There aren't more people in it

kek

>no blood
wut

wtf is this?!?!?

kenny vs spenny

Ngl this is fucking cancer, have fun with your meme pages you virgin.

I've been coming to Sup Forums off and on for going on 8 years. I nearly always skip the YLYL threads as they are full of boring repeats of unfunny jokes from every other YLYL thread.

Until today.

This. This is glory.

GUYS

IT'S HAPPENING

this is golden.

It's from 2010 you asshole. Lurk more

>my masterbate is fire
Oh lord kek

kek

Doubt. The birds already been mass shit posted

'hating?

that is just not okay