You know it leaked, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

apollo.rip/torrents.php?id=369310
getleaks.net/indie/3184-slowdive-slowdive-2017.html
mediafire.com/file/det8usx66o6vi37/kok.rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We don't. The last thread about the supposed leak had an 8-bit remix of something that's clearly not Slowdive.

but this time it's the real thing.

who fucking cares? It will be one of those terrible comeback albums

yeah, I'm listening to it atm
just as booring as the good old days

Op link or gfys

apollo.rip/torrents.php?id=369310

this album is late

Thezz

Asks for username

Bump

>he doesn't have an account

sent ;)

do people not know this website?
getleaks.net/indie/3184-slowdive-slowdive-2017.html

>I pay to pirate

I'm actually angry. They're soiling their reputation with this piece of uninspired garbage.

>he thinks you have to pay on private trackers
How cute!

they had one good album (pygmalion) and it was a fluke so it fits the profile

If you manage to scour the earth for an invite and pass an interview after that, how would you even go about not getting banned without a seedbox?

Souvlaki > Slowdive > Pygmalion > Shit > Just For a Day

quite easily?

just seed what you download, and make sure to grab freeleeches when they're available

>torrenting when it's up on exy

damn, what's the source? promo? normal cd? web?

In the annals of rock music i can't remember a reunion that did not disappoint.

Swans

Swans new shit is better than the old one

>godspeed

So what's the best follow up to what.cd, there were like 7 different competing sites shortly thereafter

Disappointment doesn't mean it's bad or not worth listening to.

Here it it, guys. You're welcome.

Slowdive - Slowdive (2017)
>Shoegaze, Dream Pop, their comeback album, you already know. It's legit guys I swear
>mp3 320

Apparently it won't let me link directly, copy and paste the following next to uploaded.net

file/fkk61kf9

Lol you just got this link from getleaks, get over yourself. Anyone have a mega link or zippy yet? This shit takes forever, especially on mobile

>uploaded.net

kys

A friend sent me a link, I don't even know what Getleaks is.
Yeah, I know it's shit, but it's better than nothing.

fresh mediafire mediafire.com/file/det8usx66o6vi37/kok.rar

>quite easily?
Sure, if you can accomplish this in the first place:
>If you manage to scour the earth for an invite and pass an interview after that
I honestly wouldn't know where to even begin with this.

Legit. Thanks

It's actually good

Gira incessantly masturbating to Branca results in a great album?
They reunited to record two compositions that were 10 years old. And their newest album with entirely new material is garbage. We'll see what the next one brings but I'm not optimistic.

private trackers are for faggots, I cannot wait for the government to take it down

Am I the only one who will not listen to it until the release day out of courtesy?

Last time there was a "leak" of this album every track was Summer of Love earrape

this one is legit
listening right now, its decent so far

The chorus of No Longer Making Time is fucking beautiful
Reminds of when 40 days blasts into overdrive during the chorus

use mega you fucking nigger

yes, check the sharethread

>Gira incessantly masturbating to Branca results in a great album?
Sorry to dissapoint you, but Swans developed the style in a much more effective way than the boring shit of Glenn Branca did

5 minutes of your time and a search engine

First song was fine until the vocals

Velvet Underground had a few good concerts in the 90's

And to think I doubted them. I'm really enjoying this, I'd say it's on the same level as Just for a Day, if not a little better.

>MP3
>FLAC

its comfy makes me wish shoegaze revival was real

Holy shit, I feel like someone just smacked my face with a brick. This record is damn near perfect.

soon

>Gira incessantly masturbating to Branca results in a great album?
if that's what you want to classify it as, well then yes, it does.
But Swans' recent music develops and builds upon what glenn branca did in many ways, it is absolutely by no means a rip off.

it's so boring desu

Sugar for the Pill is a lot better on the second listen

>first song
>hear fx500
nice

Wrong

Wrong

Wronger

The Wrongest

Thoughts after the first listen

Music itself was pretty good, though nothing really reached the level of "When The Sun Hits"
Vocals had a few misses for me (first song especially), but were generally fine otherwise
It didn't sound like they were trying to make Souvlaki 2, which is a definite plus

Mostly solid album, I would definitely rank it under Souvlaki, though I'm not sure how I'd compare it to Pygmalion yet.

Rutracker already has

How cute, samefagging in 2017.

this. It's more pop then dreampop/shoegaze really

It's fucking great

Yeah, it's more conventional than other releases. Pretty good for a comeback album though.

BUMP

spot on, vocals felt kinda weak throughout for me but overall definitely not a disappointing album

why aren't people hype about this shit I don't get it, I thought everyone loves slowdive

Pygmalion is waaaay better than this generic dreampop sound.

yeah

BYE

anyone else notice the last track is ripping off Daydreaming by Radiohead?

I can see the Radiohead comparison, but I wouldn't consider it a complete ripoff.

Sounds like an evolution of the Pygmalion sound to me. The piano is quite similar I guess.

*skips star roving*
I fucking love the rest of the album though, definitely better on repeat listens.

Sugar for the Pill also has a very familiar intro. Can't remember the song/band tho

You are so wrong. it's just that you are young and think that is the hottest shit, but it isn't, while on the other hand prime Swans were doing something hard, raw and new.
Today's Swans are just dad rock, Nu AOR in it's purest form.

Seriously no one here uses Soulseek?
Are Sup Forums THAT pleb?