ITS SHIT

ITS SHIT
LOWER THAN DEAN BLUNTS - BLACK METAL
LMAO

how did you put this together so fast

Watching now.

I don't want a 22 minute review for a 7. That's reserved for the big albums.

>section.80 8/10

how can anyone seriously give a fuck about this guys opinion anymore?

Oh look someone who actually listened and thought about the album rather than blindly following the hype.

>meme fucking destroyed

fuck

KENDRICK BTFO

I hated the production of this album in particular.

why did you have to spoil it ffs. it would have felt great to have my expectations for a 10 getting shattered progressively

This

ITS OVER

I like this album a lot but its the first kenny release with a song I straight up don't like so it's weird to see so much praise

its probably because TPAB was so amazing that it primed everyone to absolutely love whatever came next

BTFO

unironically this desu

That's it

I'm officially off the Kendrick train now.

He could fart in a microphone and people would like it

>fart comes out as 'I'M PROUD OF BEING BLACK AND RAISED IN COMPTON MOTHERFUCKER'

hows that?

Fuck fuck FUUUCCCCKKK!!!

I was really enjoying this album guys what the fuck????

How the fuck is it possible that I hated TPAB at first then slowly learnt to like it after the 10 but with this album I loved it right away but now it turns out to be shit?

I fucking hate critics but can't resist them because they define the reality at the end of the day.

Welp. I'm officially off the Kendrick bandwagon. What will be in store for us next?

HOLY SHIT KENDRICK IS FINISHED. THIS IS HIS HITLER IN THE BUNKER MOMENT.

what about ugly god

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of 10s and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of To Pimp A Butterflys, Swans, and The Money Stores out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is Kendrick getting a low score? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe GOD. is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Kendrick to be GOAT and fix this broken genre. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought he reviewed well on p4k??? This is so fucked.

The so-called ‘psychotically depressed’ person who tries to kill herself doesn’t do so out of quote ‘hopelessness’ or any abstract conviction that life’s assets and debits do not square. And surely not because death seems suddenly appealing. The person in whom Its invisible agony reaches a certain unendurable level will kill herself the same way a trapped person will eventually jump from the window of a burning high-rise. Make no mistake about people who leap from burning windows. Their terror of falling from a great height is still just as great as it would be for you or me standing speculatively at the same window just checking out the view; i.e. the fear of falling remains a constant. The variable here is the other terror, the fire’s flames: when the flames get close enough, falling to death becomes the slightly less terrible of two terrors. It’s not desiring the fall; it’s terror of the flames. And yet nobody down on the sidewalk, looking up and yelling ‘Don’t!’ and ‘Hang on!’, can understand the jump. Not really. You’d have to have personally been trapped and felt flames to really understand a terror way beyond falling.

Why do these reviews have to be so long? Instead of listening to 22 minutes of him talking, I could be listening to the album.

literally a tool, grow a fucking spine and like your own music, you remind me of when i was 13

Piss off. Black Metal is greast.

Why are you Dave posting outside of /lit/?