Celeb thread pt2

Celeb thread pt2
Fantasies welcome edition

She's so pretty...why isn't she famous?

wish rowanbro was around

Mfw I've already jerked off to Tay three times today

I need someone new

If every celeb was a Tranny, who would you most want to get fucked by?

You need someone with meat on their bones. Someone older and experienced.

It's time to cum for JLo, user.

too much ass

Scarlett

Without question.

Who can give me a hand on jerking my cock

But round 4 sounds like a great idea user...

Demi

Get over here

Fuck off Ireland

thats the last time she was hot tbh

all down hill from there

Tay

Nice

How big do you think they'd be?

Hoping she'd have a small feminine one
Small cocks on thick trannies are hot as fuck

Maybe about 5.7" long, and not too thick. Plenty veiny though; I want to FEEL my prostate getting massaged by those thick, pulsating veins on that oily Anita-cock.

I think Demi would have a decent sized cock, maybe a thick cock

Lucky finger!

Cobie so beautiful I can't even jerk it to her

I imagine she'd have a massive throbbing 9 inch cock to pound my quivering boipussy into submission

Fuck

I can't say the same haha, I've had intense orgasms just looking at her face.

you wanna cum for this ass?

Would you suck cock for your favorite celeb

How intense?

no but I let people watch me jerk off to them all the time

anyone have pics of hope hicks feet?

Already have, many times

Lots of convulsing, lost my control of my voice, my whole body got tight and I shot myself in the chin.

Elaborate

It's time to again, user.

Teach me how to get one like that

She's so beautiful

Kinda busy jerking, don't want to type.

one of my top three! :)

Fuuuuck yes! I'd be a slave to Demi's thick cock

There is formula I'm aware of. I've had them from intercourse, but masturbating I've done it a few times with celebs. Probably because I have a few that my attraction is probably borderline obsessive.
One time I had someone RP as her and play into my fantasies.
Another time was just various stimulations and trading them off - like pocket pussies and such.

You got my hand in my cock

Please no more Katy my cock is so sore

I wish I could be your Cobie...

Superior Community girl.

Sounds painful.

Let me know of this formula please

Let's make it happen.

She always looks astounding :)

Such a sexy outfit here!

I really wish she had a big cock under that skirt...

Fuck okay. I've been jerking off to Sophie for so long I got sick and tired of it by seeing the same old photos. Now you're showing me ones I haven't seen before I'm beating my meat like a mad man

It's not that simple. I'd need to know your fetishes, what you enjoy most, your preferences, clothing that turns you on, scents... it's about absolute arousal and then stimulation.

M-My mistress interrupted th-the down the middle tongue l-lashing cleaning wipes I w-was giving a pair of her freshly b-b-browned panties in the b-bathroom, which sh-she th-throws on the floor wh-when she c-creams them... She c-called m-me a sex fiend who should b-be l-locked a-away f-forever, t-twisted m-my head a-around l-like a-a spinning top and gave m-me three b-boots into m-my mid section, al-almost c-causing m-me to spill m-my soup into m-my pants... Then sh-she p-picked u-up m-my b-body l-like a pillow and threw m-me out o-of the bathroom and o-ordered m-me t-to clean and w-wash the k-kitchen until m-my knuckles w-went dry and back started t-to ache... She s-said I-I could l-lick cl-clean h-her filthy f-feet and subtle toe digits l-later o-on a-as a-a reward; f-for she said I may n-not b-be a-a man but a-at least she'll u-use me up like one until I become so useless to her she'll have t-to throw me into either a-a homeless shelter or the gutter s-street s-side, like a-a maid throws a-away a-a used d-dish rag into the garbage...

I couldn't agree more.

Astoundingly beautiful face, and a fantastic body as well

While I don't always do it, I find I save a lot of celeb pics that most don't like.

Oh, but surely you have some more in you user?

Hard cock, fast heart rate; I'm already in.

Seriously don't. My cock is a little numb

Fuck. She's the reason I almost got my cock sucked by another man kek. I was too horny that day

Beat your little dick for goddess

Only a little numb, you can keep jerking. You really know you want to, otherwise why are you here?

Who's the celeb you want to be dominated by the most? And what would she make you do?

For me it's Katy, worship her feet and legs

I've had guys (and gals) come over, pick my celeb and watch me jerk. One wanted to do that so I get it

wish this was a real nude.

Same thing just sub in ScarJO

Lucky you. Who were some of the celebs

I-I w-was s-so enjoying t-the t-taste o-of h-her panty w-waste I-I almost b-b-broke d-down and c-cried a-a-at the interruption o-of m-my brown feast... B-But I-I obeyed h-her whims a-and h-hustled m-my useless a-ass into th-the k-kitchen i-in earnest anticipations o-of h-her t-toes and s-soles in m-my mouth...

Fine. But my hands will start to get tired

I'd love to worship her feet and have her bust my balls in heels