Why is microsoft fucking gay

why is microsoft fucking gay

did you go to microsoft support just to tell them you were going to pirate word?

no, apparently i didnt purchase microsoft office - only got a 3 year subscription thats now expired

so the microsoft space-time continuum division is responsible for three years passing and your sub ending?

No shit. How did you not know it's subscription based now? Who uses office anymore

because who the fuck checks that?

they trying to tell you you have to buy a new activation key for windows?

nevermind, its for office, gotchya

I went through the same shit... I wanted to download windows but only had the option to buy their shitty windows 8 live in physical form.

Fuck these guys

I just don't understand why people use that Office shit. Google Docs and Open Office are both free and as far as I've ever been able to tell, identical feature-wise.

Allow me to introduce you to Ted the Head. He is a sculpture modeled after my own head, and was one of my most challenging builds. I originally intended the head to be all yellow, but I ran out of yellow bricks. So I decided to make hair from black bricks! But then I ran out of those. Then I tried to make a hat with blue bricks, but ran out after the shade on the hat was made. After that I finally finished the hat with white bricks, and I also added a nice T decal on it. Hence the name, Ted the Head. His chin was a lot of trouble also. How do I make it the right size, but make it look like an actual human chin? It took me about two days to finish this model. A lot of people may think that is very short, but I did work long hours in order to get it done.

come join us in linux land - libre-office works great and its free...

BECAUSE EVERY TIME I WANT TO PLAY A NEW GAME I BOUGHT FOR XBONE I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD A 6 TERABYTE UPDATE AND THEN BE TOLD I DON;T OWN THIS GAME.

Everybody? It's in big letters at least 50 times while purchasing it

teach me user, ill pay you - i have an extra $200 now

nerd detected. stop touching yourself and open your eyes to the real world faggot. NO ONE reads that shit

Linux is gay

not sure if your trolling but ur really rustling my jimmies here - ofc u check the product ur buying, wtf, this is why trump is prez

Post pics of Ted the Head. I wanna see some head.

Wait are we talking bricks, or Lego bricks? Because one is less impressive than the other.

win 8 was utter trash

fuck you and your gay jimmies faggot, not trolling just telling you the God's honest truth.. NO STRAIGHT NORMAL GUY CHECKS THAT SHIT.

off you go no faggot, its time to kys