Representing the fattest nation on earth yet only the second fattest president ever

Representing the fattest nation on earth yet only the second fattest president ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRFBhCGwiag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Body shaming is fine when WE do it.

I think the Left is losing because their hypocrisy is just so... everywhere, it permeates their every word and deed. Can they not control it? Is their voter base unwilling or incapable of presenting a united front with defined values?

Voting Trump in 2020 .

i thought that was a naked michael moore from the thumbnail

getrekt

That's fat shaming lib tard.

>Is their voter base unwilling or incapable of presenting a united front with defined values?
Yes. The methodology of the American left can best be described as diverse and conquer. They've pushed it to an extreme point and given succor to such radical elements that they have at long last alienated even their own moderates. The remaining voter base is so fragmented across a slew of narrow special interests that there is no way to appease them all or even many of them without pushing fleeing moderates even further away, not that the extremists have anywhere else to go.
Even if Trump can't find a way to plant his foot in his mouth and leave it there for a time, the media is making themselves look bad enough pushing jew nonsense like this latest pewdiepie shit that the buffoon still seems like the lesser evil.
youtube.com/watch?v=MRFBhCGwiag
Insanity like this will lose them another election.

Op confirmed cuck

8 Years.

Imagine if Hillary were president and someone made a statue of Hillary with soggy pancake tits and a decrepit vag. The left would lose their minds.

What? Are you saying body shaming is something the left looked down on? Sup Forumsro that's some advanced stupid. People of all walks of life make fun of fatties, I ain't even left or right and I do. Donald Trump is a fat fuck and that's a fact

someone did and they did

That's probably accurate.

Nice dubs. I'd hit it

lmao we aren't bible lovers so nudity is cool

Your thread is trash and you should feel bad.

read karl marx

lmao keep on sucking putins dick

The op behind this post

is a cuck
>supports the right

at least our stars look like stars

>I hate Russia and Russians because reasons.
Why are the Left the new McCarthyists?

is scared of foreign countries
>supports the right

What he's saying is that the left has been fighting against other people body shaming but will engage in it the moment it works for them.

lmao dude the only reason trump ran for president is rex tillerson, you obviously are uneducated

the cool thing is a statue of him naked isn't shaming

it's nice that you attended college

why does the right believe in the bible lmao dude

It's a good thing the statue is irrelevant to the point being made

its nice that rex tillerson can ease sanctions to increase exxons wealth, and you are dumb because nuclear energy will be postponed thus

taft was proud of his weight

it's nice that you can explain away such things

it's a sign of prosperity

What about all the other amerifats r they proud too?

I mean I am of Nordic descent so I might as well become one with the motherland

why do you obsess over bmi

Why do you obsess over being a faggot

it's nice that you can start a thread and be the only 1 defending it

whos the fattest?

OP

It's nice that u can faggot a thread and be a faggot