>penis is broken
>mfw

literally what the fuck

>Be 14ish
>Have cousins a couple years younger
>Be babysitting
>She takes a bath
>Hide little camera in bathroom
>Jerk off to pics (only like 2 and they were blurry as fuck)
>Delete immediately

Years ago. Cringe to think about it.

When i was 10 years old i wanked with my brother and i touched his weeweee sometimes

> be 25
> nail several $80k contracts to surf Sup Forums and other boards
> looking for copyright violations
> get to kek all day reading faggot posts all day
> fags

how old was he?

12 at the time

sometimes i bump threads. i need help, i know...

mom tried to fonger my car friend in the back of her

serious question user: are you the guy who always says that?

probably, all i do everyday is bump all the threads i can. i just cant stop. bump

you are a good man user. I appreciate your work.

no problem. i'll mail u the bill

sure, just make sure to include your home address for tax purposes

Nice

mom tried to fonger my car friend in the back of her

I will. here it is in advance also:
25 Main St, Stockbridge, MA 01262

k, Ill send the cheque monday

friend in her mom tried to fonger the back of my car

>cheque
i assume tea and a crumpet will be included?

you should know crumpets don't travel well.

im an american, i'll eat anything

entirely fucking honestly though, buy local crumpets or make your own. tea and crumpets are not shit you fuck around with, you do it right.

they dont let me out of here and no place delivers. you should come here and make me some

We need to ask m00t to add a bump counter to threads

user you are almost uncontrollably tempting to me as always

wtf is an m00t??

read pic

no u

>no u
like a fucking 12yr old

fuck Sup Forums these days

no u

bmp

White people make me sick. Disgusting neanderthals.

ikr

>be 13, sister is 14
>on holiday
>our parents are away on shitty free excursion
>sister is swimming in pool, I'm half asleep beside it
>she climbs out to go pee
>bikini string catches on loose tile
>rips off
>she thinks I'm asleep (got sunglasses on), so she just picks it up and sits down on bed opposite me
>she spreads her legs as she puts different bikini on
>lying on my side, so get full unobstructed view of her little bush
>surprisingly thick and dark
>instant boner
>go inside, jack off furiously in bathroom after she's gone
>act like nothing happened

i love siscest, because i dont have one.
can fully enjoy projection fantasies

Calling bullshit

nice. I have 4 sisters, growing up I saw them naked all the time, we even showered together once in a while

You got a pool in your bedroom? Pretty high class bruh

any naughty things?

fake story makes no sense

A little bit later this evening I am going to balance a cup on the small of my back whilst on all fours and let my girlfriend hit me in the balls trying to knock it off. We're honestly a pretty snow-white, normal couple, I just sort of introduced her to it cause it turns me on and now it's a fun thing we do.

Do you doubt our fair Sup Forumsrothers words? So you don't think he was sleeping on a bed next to a pool and his sister was carrying around multiple changes of bikinis? How dare you

that's awesome, but surprisingly depressing at the same time. Not because of anything you did, just because I could have had a little more exposure growing up with a sister. darn

Car tried to fonger my back friend in her back

bmpp

not really, but when they were younger I had to help them sometimes so I got to touch their pussies and such but it wasnt anything sexual

What non sexual thing are you helping with that requires touching pussies?

true, it's probably showing you how they are capable of maintaining a facade of arrogance to everyone outside of family
how they have emotional outbursts of the worst kind for no reason
how they start to get their period and what a catastrophe the whole deal is for years to come until they learn to accept it
how they lie and tell you one thing, but mean another.

It's hard to learn all this without a sister.

every family is different, just have to play the hand you were dealt, nothing you could really do

--> bump. this

I remember being so young I was in a locker room with boys and girls once and I saw this girl (wasn't supposed to) behind a towel her mom was holding up drop it and she was butt ass naked. I just remember being incredibly curious about the opposite sex, but with only me and my brother there was nothing I could do. Thus I grew up a neck beard. Honestly I think I would have grown up fairly smooth with women if I had had a sister.

i wasnt aware basic hygiene was sexual

If it makes you feel better you were probably destined to be a neckbeard. Lots of people grow up without sisters and avoid it

I'm not sure if you're joking or not but this is exactly what I'm talking about.

I compare it to growing up with pets. People that do know they bark, chew up the furniture, pee on the floor, shit, and throw up, go outside and roll around in shit and come back in and stink up the whole damn house, take drinks of water then immediately turn around and slobber all over you, break Christmas ornaments, fart....

But god, try telling that to someone who never had a pet growing up, they just HAVE to have one and as a single person they always end up miserable and thinking their dog/cat is a giant pain in the ass.

I treated like girls like that for a long time. All I could think about was how pretty they were, how it'd feel to kiss them, how good their hair would smell, what it'd be like to see breasts...none of the stuff you mentioned ever once crossed my mind.

can relate so much.
TWO brothers here. and it was hell.
girls remain a riddle.
learned far too late that they are bitches with a lot of acting, arrogance, upgrading themselves extensively although they have nothing to offer.
it's hard to see through their pride and arrogance, if you don't know that it's all a sharade.

Not my fault you're out of the loop. Look where you are

I learned a lot about girls from my 4 sisters that helped me later in life, basically that they are crazy and overly emotional most of the time

This is true. My brother's not a neckbeard so that was a fairly stupid thing to say I guess.

But each person is different, and I just think it may have helped me a little. But we will never truly know

I'm not joking, but the truth is just simply ridiculous like that.
I've looked back at school years later and realized they didn't have shit coming, nothing to offer, just words and their noses high up in the sky.
girls are fucking cunts at that age. I should have known, I would have dropped my respect and just treated them like the shit they are.

No u was around long before you heard about this site on Facebook, fartmuncher.

This guy knows what's up. No u is a classic

fartmuncher, I like that.

and it's so incredibly odd that they respond so well to being treated like that lol. Guys like me that grew up worshipping them...not so much. Alas I learned too late.

this would have helped me a ton

incredibly hard. I learned all this far far too late as well.

that's the problem. If I had a sister, I'm pretty sure, I would have seen through their game like no big deal.
perks of having a sister. welp, next life i guess.

yeah it was definitely a beneficial bootcamp but nothing can prepare you fully

pretty much my reaction. 27 years old now nothing can be done at this point

keeping up an unrealistic, ideal image of themselves is still what most of them do.
hell, my girlfriend spends an hour everyday doing her makeup. she lies about things that didn't turn out so well for her, just to maintain that image to the outside, that image of not having to struggle for things and "being independent".
all that, they learn in puberty, from their mother and friends.

29m here
I don't regret how things went. had two longterm relationships so far, the current one for five years.
i would've probably just hated to have a gf in my teens. brothers were absolute dickheads and parents were freaks. wouldn't have been possible to invite her home.

I'm in a one year relationship. I really like her and could see us getting married one day.

The thing is she's only my second girl. I don't know how to tell her I'm still curious to try out the dating scene, and see first hand how shallow and petty most women are.

I watch Dance Moms

One year isn't that long. I've only gotten to know my gf after three years roughly, still learning new things about her and her character.

I feel the same way, not wanting to get pinned down with this one relationship already. I've simply always been open about that fact. And she accepted it, she's more clingy in this relationship than me.

Same. She's real clingy, I was surprised that it could be that way but it is.

I don't want her to think I don't like her, cause I really do, I'd just like to not close any doors at this point in my life. I'm young, I still want to date and see what's out there. But with my upbringing those opportunities almost never come along.

> Be 21
> Been a furfag since my 15s, has a heavy fetish for dog and horse cocks
> Get drunk one night when I was home alone
> Go downstairs with husky
> Rub his sheath, lick his dick
> Tastes meh, and it's leaking constantly, but goddamnit does this make me wet
> Keep going on
> Strip down and get on all fours, dog licks cunt and then jumps on my back
> Retarded husky has terrible aim, and claws the fuck up my back
> Give up, end up frustrated with numerous clawmarks on my back

I managed to make him do it, but he lasts like 30 seconds, goddamnit.

I killed Lydia on my first playthrough

pic related?

I don't even love my gf and I've told her, all I do is like her a lot, after all these years. And I like the sex.
They like to stick to you like that. But I also get the feeling that I want to move on, explore another type of girl with a different body and character. It gets boring. Also, starfish gf in bed, pretty meh most of the time. At least she gives head regularly and by her own accord. not too good at it, but still nice.

This was me.

Feel bad for you. Mine is awesome in bed. Never said no. Get to eat ass, pussy, get head, tie each other up, she's up for most anything and I love it.

Not just the bedroom stuff but we get along too. I know, I know, it sounds like I have a real keeper. But like I said, it's frustrating cause I've just never dated before. Don't have any experience and it kills me to be with someone and still wonder what alls out there.

I wish, but that's a malamute.
Here's mine.

>be 14. Step sis 17
>go to wash hands in bathroom sink one day, step sis in shower (door locked)
>washing hands, suddenly hear a slight moaning from step sis through the door.
>obviously shes flicking the bean...instadiamonds
>run outside to bathroom window and slowly walk past (frosted glass but can still make out silhouette in shower)
>notice silhouette of step sis sitting down on shower floor, clearly rubbing one out.
>immediately run back to my room and cum buckets.

This was the start of me spying and watching my step sister masturbate.

Her room was next door to mine and our beds were essentially separated by the wall...I could often her her masturbation sessions late at night when she thought everyone was asleep.
I would jerk off listening to her, and I would time my load so we would cum together.

good for you. mine also likes to do all things and she'd do whatever I suggest, too. it's just that she's a bit passive in bed. She's perfect for hanging around, we live in seperate flats though. What bugs me is she doesn't read at all and is a bit dull. We have a common interest for making music and have totally divergent mindsets about it and we fight a lot over that.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, you probably won't find anyone better, unless you just ever so slightly keep your eyes and ears open and occasionally talk to girls that could be interesting. If that new love interest turns to shit, you lost twice. the risk is high.

Clearly you didn't take the knot. Idiot.

cute pupper.
you prolly shouldn't fuck him though.
dogs carry all kinds of diseases.

two experts on dog fucking here, eh?
>*sweating profusely, vomit imminent*

All I did is watch your mother forgo the condom, and you're the consequence.

I guess that makes me an expert.

I never thought of the risk like that before, and that really helps put it into perspective. Thanks user.

As for you it sounds easy, you need to keep looking I think. But I get why you'd stay with her for now.

fucking newfag normie nigger

gtfo cancer

If you dump her for another, she'll prolly find someone like within a few days or weeks. girls just need to clap and a wolfpack of guys comes running.
You'd end up knowing she's boning another dude and is over it. I wouldn't risk that if I wasn't pretty damn sure that a new girl I have in mind would be fit to move on.

went through several major quarrels, the usual soup opera shit, not seeing or hearing from each other for weeks and getting back together in the end. You learn a lot from fighting.

He either knots his sheath or knots when outside. I don't want to hurt him, so I won't push it in once he's expanded.

He's clean. Only downside is that sometimes he comes to me with a boner, in front of the entire family, and sticks his head between my legs.

Welcome on Sup Forums.

>sticks his head between my legs.

sooner or later, they'll know.

huh .. that reminds me of one of my fucked up stories.
>be 15-16 (cant remember)
>always grew up with dogs in my house
>seen them fucking random objects couple of times when I was even younger
>get a new dogo
>parents away, i get fucked up ideas
>doing something on a couch and my dog gets on my back and starts humping me through my pants
>,ctually touching my asshole with his dick
>decide to take my pants off
>dogo comes back and actually goes inside my ass
>feelsgood.jpeg but at the same time im a bit worried
>he jizzed in my ass
>took a shower
>after that always thought this was the most
fucked up shit I ever done

pic related, he is kinda old now
im now 26 years old

m/f ?

you certainly lost your rank in the pack.
you're his bitch eversince. he probably jumps up at you and doesn't follow commands as much as he wants.

solution: fuck him back.

m

He was around 7-9 months old around that time. Does follow commands perfectly.
he was castrated few years ago due to female german shepherd in the house

> 7-9 months
Congratulations, you're a pedozoophile
My dog was 3 when he first fucked me. I will probably never try to make him fuck my ass, I'm scared to hurt him. Maybe someday he'll mistakenly enter it though

ι ∂ι∂ ρяєтту мυ¢н тнє ѕαмє тнιиg! fυ¢к, мαи. ιт'ѕ тнє ωσяѕт тнιиg ιи му ℓιfє, нανєи'т тαℓкє∂ тσ αиуσиє αвσυт ιт. мαкєѕ мє ωαит тσ ¢яαωℓ ιитσ α нσℓє αи∂ ∂ιє ωнєи ι тιик σf ιт. ∂ι∂ ιт αяσυи∂ тняєє тιмєѕ ωιтн тнє ∂σggσ of the family

kek
7-9 months is when they are most horny